Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

See No Evil (Mekkayena Hunt) (Private)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:18 PM

The little Leawolf padded through the darkness. Not a good place to be for one so small. He twitched and jumped at every little sound. But he was here for two reasons. One; he needed to find a Mekkayena, someone who could aid him and his master in the war effort. Or, perhaps, even take his place. He wasn't cut out for fighting.

And two; he needed to steel his nerves if he was ever going to be in a war. And this was why he was here. The darkest, most dangerous place in Lambastia. He shuddered softly.  His brown eyes scanned the ruins, and , shivering, eh took his teddy bear from his backpack, before curling up beneath a large, broken pillar.

Muttering to himself, he curled one paw over his teddy bear. "This place gives me the creeps. I mea, why not make it all sunny...And cheerful? Just because evil things are...evil, doesn't mean they don't like sunlight." He snorted. "I mean, come on. How the heck am I gonna eat?"he asked the sky, referring to the way a Sun Leawolf got their nutrients from the sun.

"I'll starve!" he whined. "Pooky! I'll starve!"He growled at the little teddy bear. "Man...I should rally learn to bring like, food with me for when it gets dark. It's all...Dark and stuff. What am I gonna do?" Huffing quietly, he continued grumbling to himself as clouds rumbled overhead.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:18 PM

A giggle floated through the air, something the Leawolf was not familiar with. His ears pricked up, the fur on his body bristling uncontrollably as he tried to find the source of the strange sound. He growled, a low rumble deep in his throat. He wasn't as big as some other creatures, but he would prove to them that he was just as tough. He placed his teddy bear protectively behind him, nodding to Mr. Pookyness silently, as though the bear might help him fight. "S-show yourself,"he called. "Or...Or I'll attack!"

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:19 PM

'You can't attack what you cannot see...' a voice floated through his mind. He whirled, trying to find the source of the sound. But there was nothing, only the rush of the wind as it flew past him, and the sound of flapping bat wings.

He growled, crouching down against the stone. Inside, he was trembling with fear. What was that? Why was a disembodied voice talking to him? He whimpered softly, and continued to look about.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:23 PM

A flutter of wings just above him caught his attention, and he nearly leaped out of his fur when a small paw patted his head gently.  "AGH!"he cried, nearly collapsing with terror. A soft sound echoed above his head, and it was familiar, like the laughter of a very small child. he whirled, and looked up, to see a Hollow Ferrikoon floating just above his head.  She looked overly amused, her tiny wings beating gently to keep her aloft. With another giggle, she somersaulted in the air.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:23 PM

"What are you doing here?"The Leawolf questioned, now more angry than afraid. "And what's the big idea? Scaring me like that...I ought to use you as a chew toy!"He barked and growled, showing his tiny teeth.

The Ferrikoon did not seem afraid, and, on the contrary, seemed quite amused by his display. She landed neatly in front of him on all fours, eyes shining with laughter and mischief.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:27 PM

The wind ruffled her fur as she gazed at him quietly. 'Oh please,' the voice of the Hollow resounded in his mind. 'Your nothing more than a giant puppy. I'm not afraid of you.'

She laughed aloud, sounding more like a squeak and a chitter than anything else. Her wings fluttered softly, and she was once again airborne.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:27 PM

The Leawolf barked angrily. "Oi!"he called, jumping up and down as she whizzed around above his head. He did not like this Ferrikoon one bit.

She was rude, and mean, and evil, and nasty. The list could go on forever! His fur bristling, he decided to try a different approach. "Why're you here, anyways?"

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:28 PM

The Ferrikoon seemed to pause at that, and, upside down in the air, chattered softly. 'This is where I live. It's so nice and peaceful here...Well, if you don't count the Mekkayena eating some idiotic passerby every now and again...'

She smiled mischievously, eyes lighting up. 'You wouldn't happen to be an idiotic passerby, would you? Why're you here?'

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:30 PM

The Leawolf gulped. Mekkayena ate passerby? He was probably in for a world of trouble. They were much bigger than he was. Shivering from the cold, and from fear, he glanced up at the Ferrikoon. "No...I'm...Here looking for a Mekkayena."

He puffed out his chest. "I'd like to see it try and eat me, yep, yep."He grinned confidently, eyes bright and hopeful. "My name is Bumblebee, but you can call me Bumble for short. What's your name?"

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:32 PM

The Ferrikoon would have burst out laughing. 'Bumble? What're you going to do, mess this up?' She was making a joke about his name, but judging by the confused expression on his face, he didn't get it.

'Never mind. Anyways, my name is Thell,' she giggled, somersaulting in the air. 'Look at my pretty shinies!' she chirped, showing him the gold bands around her legs, neck and tail, and the giant orange crystal set into her tail ring.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:33 PM

Bumblebee looked thoroughly confused. "Shinies?"He repeated, ears tilting at odd angles. His large tail drooped on the ground. "Er, yes, that's very nice. But listen, do you happen to know how long I might have to wait for a Mekkayena? It's kind of important that I find one before I have to go off to war. Actually, it's really important."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:34 PM

The Ferrikoon seemed to consider what he said for a moment, before she squeaked, and giggled. 'Mekkayena are very rare around here,' she explained. 'I'm not sure what you have to do to get one to come out. Why not pretend your dying? I'm sure that'd attract 'em like flies!' She giggled again, looking very pleased with her own suggestion, orange wings flapping quietly.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:36 PM

Bumble seemed to lose a lot of his color, and his face became pale. "Er, no, that's all right. How about you wait with me, though? I'm sure it'd be more interesting if there was someone to talk to. And maybe the Mekkayena will be really hungry, so he'll get here faster. Don't you think?"

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/18/2008 4:36 PM

Thell considered this carefully, her eyes seeming thoughtful. After a few moments, she whirled in the air, shrugging. Her tail waved lazily beneath her, the orange stone glittering lightly. 'Eh, why not? I don't have anything better to do.' She placed a paw against her chin. 'And it might be fun to see what the Mekkayena does once he gets here...' She grinned when Bumble looked even paler.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 6:35 PM

The Leawolf grumbled. "What, like chew me head off?" He asked, sounding annoyed. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to ask her to stay. She seemed quite cynical, and morbid, in her own twisted, giggly way. He settled down at the base of the pillar, his back against the marble.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next