Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 6:36 PM

'Exactly!' the Ferrikoon chirped, raising one fist in triumph. 'Glad to see we understand one another.' She giggled, and somersaulted in the air. 'I'm just glad I'm up here. 'Least I can run away,' she chattered. 'Or rather...Fly away. Is that what your big ears are for? Can you fly?'

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 6:38 PM

Bumble looked offended. "No, as a matter of fact they aren't," He grumbled. "They help me hide when I need too...Well, only in the sun. And they help me eat. I don't eat real food. Just sunlight. S'why I hardly ever get hungry." He nodded to himself, sounding proud.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 6:40 PM

'Wow,' the Ferrikoon muttered. 'That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.' She tilted her head, before hanging upside down in the air. 'Say, what prompted you to come here anyways? It's not everyday someone comes her eon purpose...'

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 6:42 PM

Bumble looked to the side, avoiding her gaze. Man, she was annoying. "I came here to find a Mekkayena," he said, matter-of-factly. His ears were flat against his head, and he curled his paws around his teddy bear, tail folding neatly around his small body. "I thought we went over this."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 6:47 PM

The Ferrikoon chittered angrily. 'Not that,' she grumbled. 'I meant, who put you up to this? Seriously, it's a stupid idea. You'll just get eaten anyways.' Her orange jewel glowed in the pale moonlight, eyes focused on the Leawolf.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 6:47 PM

Bumble sighed. "Look. I came here to find a Mekkayena. I'm 'sposed to go to war soon, and I'm not sure I can. I don't know a thing about fighting. I'm small, and weak. I'm too young to be in the war." He sighed heavily. "I wanted to find a Mekkayena...I wanted to see if he'd agree to take my place. They're made for battle...I'm a soft little puppy..."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 6:48 PM

The Ferrikoon floated down a bit, and patted the Leawolf lightly with one small paw. 'There, there, little puppy,' she crooned. 'War isn't al that bad. I mean, there's all kinds of things you could do. You could carry supplies, help wounded soldiers, carry messages. Oh! That would be nice. A Messenger! would you like to be a messenger? Huh, huh?'

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 6:49 PM

Bumblebee looked up. "It's weird that you're trying to make me feel better. But it's not working, ya know?" He sighed. "I should just face the facts. I'm useless, and I won't be of help to anyone. Especially Bastet and Fioray. They're big and strong, and I'm...Small and weak."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 6:50 PM

Bumblebee looked up. "It's weird that you're trying to make me feel better. But it's not working, ya know?" He sighed. "I should just face the facts. I'm useless, and I won't be of help to anyone. Especially Bastet and Fioray. They're big and strong, and I'm...Small and weak."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 6:51 PM

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 6:53 PM

'Fioray and Bastet?' the Ferrikoon repeated,. 'Who're they?' She looked genuinely curious. 'And cheer up. The sun'll come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, they'll be sun!' she sang merrily, flipping around in the air.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 11:30 PM

"Quoting Annie isn't going to help," the puppy pouted, looking annoyed. "Why do you ask about Fioray and Bastet? They're just friends of mine. Not like they even notice me." he pouted again, hugging his teddy bear close.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 11:33 PM

'Just 'cause,' Thell replied happily. 'Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow! You're only a daaaaaaaaaayyyy.....Awaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!' She took a bow in the air, and twirled. 'Oh, come on,. They can't be that bad. Why not tell me about them?'

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/20/2008 12:23 PM

The little Leawolf put his paws over his ears. "All right, all right!" he barked, sounding irritated. "Bastet is a Lakuhndra. She's in her anthro form most of the time. She's a doctor." He paused. "Fioray is a Lucain. He's one of the strongest guys I know."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/20/2008 12:24 PM

Thell giggled. 'Ooooooh,' she crooned. 'I like strong men. Maybe you can introduce me?' She giggled and twirled, her wings fluttering. 'It's a hard knock life, for us. It's a hard knock life, for us. 'Stead of treated, we get tricked. 'Stead of kisses, we get kicked...It's a hard knock life!'

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext