Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/24/2008 11:51 PM

(( if a fight breaks out I guess we'll fight. oPo;; Should be interesting as I'm a total failure when it comes to fighting! XD;; Yah. RE2's never had to fight players. DID have to make moonlings eat a snicky though, poor baby. -mourns- -talks to self while you guys deal with a moody mekka- ))

Ha, now he had something to go on!
"Then, if he wouldn't replace you with me due to the fact that I'm faulty, why on Evelon would he want me at all? I'm broken, rusting and not as good as you, correct?" Another laugh, sure to break a few more nerves, "Really, pup, you will not win this fight and, well... Lets just say it's good that you have your own personal healer with you,"

At this his attention turned to the seraph. He couldn't help but wonder if she referred to herself as such. She meant nothing to Xai're, Yepha or Zu'hai after all. He frowned.
"I'm not dedicated to this place," he laughed, the sounding painful on the ears. A high, hyena laugh. He didn't explain further, he just never saw a reason to leave. The world was ugly, it was just more visible here.

(( Blah. Erm, just as annoying as ever. XD;; Love this guy, really I do. ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

[M lv6][27]

Postby Citanul » 06/25/2008 9:20 AM

((XD If we do manage to get him I'm keeping his personality as true to this as I can. He is amazing.))

The huge Sahound growled low in his chest. He didn't even want to articulate anything right now... Just fight. The Mekkyena couldn't take them both down, surely. They were strong Sahounds.

"All creatures have their strengths. You would have to ask Cita why he wants you! I wouldn't be talking so surely if you cannot back it up with a fight!"

The laugh, however... Mahkah's ears lay flat at the grating sound, looking maybe comical without the 'bat eats' upon his head. "If you are not dedicated to this play why do you not leave? There are better places than this moulding pile of rock."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Postby Ander » 06/25/2008 9:40 AM

Christa gave the merest shake of her head. She didn't think that there was much that she could do to keep those two from fighting now. But was it really necessary? All she seemed to be able to do was attempt to soften the brasher Sahound's words.

"This place has been your home for a long time, Mekkayena. Maybe outer Evelon has changed since you last looked to it." But she frowned at his frown. "Is there a problem, Mekkayena?"
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/25/2008 8:03 PM

(( -tries to shake the mekka into your hands- I dunno how much longer I can do this to be honest. XD;; get off! D< -kicks him- o3o;; ))

Now to just ignore the sahound, he looked to the seraph.
"Nothing wrong, Reject," Oh! She'd gotten a nick-name, lucky her, "Just thinking about our little predicament. We're very near similar... Though, I suspect you never got the chance to serve under the gods, Reject? Rejected before even being given a chance?"

Not one lick of attention was given to the other sahound. Not a flick of the ear, a side glance, nothing. Like the boy didn't even exist.
"When you work with Xai're.... You learn, very quickly, what people are like, Reject. I can assume it's the same with the other gods, as well. I'm not much interested in what humans have done to disguise the evils of their minds,"

(( Oh but he's so much fun. So cruel! EE! -snuggles him to death- o3o;; ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

[M lv6][28]

Postby Citanul » 06/25/2008 9:24 PM

((XD I love him. You could do the easy cop-out and make him malfunction. XDDD *snugs the Mekkyena, who already has a name...* Hehe.))

Mahkah didn't much appriciate being ignored. His low growl was easily heard, bubbling deep in his chest as his fur stood more on end... Almost like the Mekkyena, a stripe of fur down his back that stood up as a mane.

The only thing he needed was provocation... He couldn't just attack the Mekka... Not without reason. Even his feral mind could comprehend that there was no reason to attack. Just look big and menacing - keep himself and the Seraph safe... Take this one back to Citanul! He was going to, one way or another... He was going to.

"Your the reject, Mekkyena! Your human only abandoned you because you didn't do your job!" It was a stab in the dark, but Mahkah was good at doing that, at least enough to hit on nerves. He may not be the brightest penticorn in the herd, but he certainly wasn't bleached either. "Xai're abandoned you just as Urza abandoned Kern! Because your faulty!"

((*stabs self for M:tG references*))
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

AC6.28

Postby Ander » 06/26/2008 10:20 AM

Another nerve hit, although Christa took it better than before. Her wings folded again to hide the quiver in her feathers, lying flat against her back. She turned to Mahkah. "The Mekkayena was not wronged by a human, but by the gods of the Holy Triumvante themselves. By Xai're, the god of death and progress." She turned back to the wild creature. "By Zu'Hai, god of life." Her voice was softer as she said this, but it was definitely intended for him to hear. She remembered flying through light too beautiful for her to comprehend, her wings lifting over shapes and colors she recalled as brilliant blurs. The coughs of the elderly and the mews of the newborn echoed in her ears for a moment, and she felt a sudden reason for her nurturing nature.

But it was over in an instant, and the female shook herself haltingly. The flash of memory and hurt her more than anything the Mekkayena had done yet. She glanced up at him, fire returned to her eyes. "Maybe I was rejected. I told you, that doesn't bother me." But she hadn't been! At least, she didn't think so, now. "And it's true, humans can be absolutely worthless sometimes. But not always. Surprisingly, the humans who don't disguise their evils are the interesting ones, and often the best ones, with proper guidance. I suspect that Mahkah's boy is one such human."

((Sorry for length, having a creative moment. And please don't shoot me if my HT references are a little off... now that Forgotten Places is gone, I'm kinda working off of memory.))
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/26/2008 4:48 PM

(( No s'alright. ^___^ If you haven't been to the Holy Triumvante you can't know, right? -luffs it there, personally- Zu'hai's place is cool. Water runs UP! 8D Also I don't know what "M:tG" stands for, or anything like that. XD;; So I don't care about the ref and by association, neither does the mekka. XD; ))
(( Note, I'm just gonna' drop the rude bugger in your lap soon cause I'm getting attached. T^T;; It's unhealthy~ XD;; ))

There was a long pause once everyone had finished talking. It was strange to listen to the silence, it was almost complete. This place was turly dead. The scamper of rattegan, chirps of batti. Perhaps elsewhere in this cathedral, but not here. Not the drip of water; not even the whisper of wind that would come through the walls that fell apart around the mekkayena. For years it had.

Only the breathing of the three creatures in the room, the only sound, the only sign of life.
"Well," he said suddenly, sounding almost civil, a hint of sarcasm still in his tone, "I might leave... But I'll be living with you, Reject," he said, nodding his head towards the seraph, "and not with some mutt,"

(( WELL! That didn't go as planned now, did it? Seems that Discordancy is getting the mekka! Go figure. I suppose you could trade, but you'd have to tell Draiz all official like. ^___^;; But he really prefers the seraph. o3o;; I'll be sending Discordancy the code ASAP. ^___^ And no, my posts don't go towards the mekka's level. oPo;; ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

[M lv6][29]

Postby Citanul » 06/26/2008 5:34 PM

The silence was much better than the Mekkyena's laughing, at least to Mahkah's ears. His growling had stopped momentarily, so the place was eerily quiet... It didn't matter so much to him however, since he didn't care about it. He just wanted this Mekkyena to go to Citanul.

Growling low at the idea, Mahkah's ears twitched. How could he even say such a thing?! Grr... Fine. He could still tell Citanul he had found this Mekkyena, even if Christa's owner had him. "I suppose this is where we part ways then."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

AC6.29

Postby Ander » 06/26/2008 5:53 PM

Christa wanted to say more to them both - this wasn't the way they had planned anything. She had only come along to seek a Mekkayena, not to capture one. Mahkah had been the one desiring to return with him... But she supposed neither of them had taken the creature's opinion into account. Neither of them had ever dreamed that they would find a Mekkayena like this one.

Well. Perhaps she could continue to convince the Mekkayena. Continue to try, anyway. She glanced guiltily up at Mahkah. "I suppose it is. I mean, until we meet again." He hoped that he wouldn't be too angry at her for that. The Seraph turned without another word to him.

To the Mekkayena, however... "So. You've nicknamed me. Isn't it only right that I get to do the same? How do you feel about 'Kaesar'..."
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous