Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby Azura Rayume » 05/30/2008 2:53 PM

Paia nodded, reluctant to say much of anything. The Palowockee hadn't done anything. She'd just wandered in here. Wrong place at the wrong time. She'd let this Carion fellow take the 'Wockee.

~~~~

Kyou stopped, listening intently to the voices echoing around. "They will strike soon," he muttered to angelo, trying his hardest to keep from being heard by the vampires. "One of them, the one that calls himself Carion, wants to attack. I just can't tell who. He isn't using specifics. They keep referring to 'she' and 'her.' So it could be anyone in half our group."

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 05/30/2008 6:25 PM

Bailey's face whipped towards Maakei, but she knew he was right. She flicked the switch on the side of them, turning them off and looked at them expectantly. "She says, 'Now can we go?'" he said, but Maakei was already walking up to the lonesome pet. They followed as silently as they could, Bailey's claws occasionally scraping against the paved ground below her. Suddenly her neck fur prickled, and she felt like she was being watched. She glanced around, but saw noth-

Wait, what was that?! she thought to Galen, who spun around. "I don't... see anythi-" he stopped short, spotting the glowing Shimin up ahead. "Shimin. Dark one." he whispered to her, starting to move faster. She followed after him. "Maakei, Maakei!" Galen whispered, hoping that the Shimin would walk away. "Vampire." he whispered urgently.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 06/06/2008 2:41 PM

Maakei's ears perked up.  "Just what we don't need." She said.  She could tell something was wrong, but she couldn't tell just what, specifically.  Meanwhile, Angelo nodded.  "Yes... Although I have a feeling that either Esmerelda or Glenn would try to take Maakei." He said.  Knowing the vampires, they'd want to strike the Hunters, and the siblings were very vehement about which one they took.

Glenn smiled as he said, "Be my guest.  She's yours for the taking... unless anyone has any objections." Esmerelda's eyes gleamed as she said, "Oh, she'll make a nice addition to our little pack here."

{6}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 06/08/2008 7:55 PM

Bailey cowered close to Galen, trying to hide her larger body behind his own. Secretly, she was deathly afraid of vampires. She didn't even know why she tagged along with Galen. It was all a big, BIG mistake. She wondered what Galen would think if he knew her secret. Galen wished she wouldn't hover like that. "Bailey, would you please back up?" he said, getting closer to Maakei. As long as he could reach his wand, he could keep the Shimin away from all of them, but just in case...

Whipping out his wand, he let out a smell spell, making sure it was of the potent garlic variety. The smell drifted 'round them, and towards the Shimin Bailey had noticed.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Matt » 06/08/2008 8:23 PM

Carion licked his fangs impatiently, black eyes gleaming. Suddenly, something that smelled strongly of garlic hit his nostrils. Oddly, quite the opposite of what most vampires would do, he let out a mad cackle. His wings spread wide, and he dived down to the large Palowockee, fangs gleaming. "I SMELL GARLIC!" He cackled again, filling the cathedral with mad laughter.

[5]

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 06/09/2008 12:03 PM

Galen's wand was just about to disappear into his coat when "I SMELL GARLIC!" reached his floppy ears. As Carion flew at them, Galen whispered something to his wand and a large burst of indigo magic flew towards Carion. He was hoping that the blast would keep him away for now.

Bailey didn't need any more of a warning. He was diving right at her, wasn't he? She ran faster then she'd ever run before, claws clicking against pavement. She whooshed past Maakei and was running for cover...

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items