Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby Lunasa » 09/28/2008 3:31 PM

Tien stepped into the light. Itzal stepped out as well. They were not used to company. Often they roamed these halls, listening to the whispers of the spirits. But always alone. His hand played at the hilt of his sword. Tien set a slim hand on his arm, keeping her gaze on these....... intruders. How odd that so many came here. Her pale orange eyes flickered. Suddenly her gaze unfocused. Itzal put an arm out to steady her. The dead flitted around her, invisible to all except those with their gift. Apparently they had something to say. Itzal looked at the others, watching. He didn't trust them. Such an odd grouping. And all unplanned, by the looks of it.

T:2
I:2
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Atoli01 » 10/02/2008 7:58 PM

Narcissa gave the Aaron, Fluer, and Merlope an let-me-do-the-talking look. "I'm Narcissa. Bu you may call me Cissa, that is, if you would like..." she nodded to the others giving them the ok. "I'm Aaron." he said looking to Fluer. "My name ees Fluer." she said. "As for me, I'm Merlope!" she said smiling. 'And as for why we're here... Ya see, Aaron over here, has a little sis, and well, she went missing a few days ago. Her name's Bellatrix. Short black hair, cute, around the age of 10." she said looking at their new guests.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 10/03/2008 5:19 PM

Coryn shrugged. What would he care?

Flynn shot him a glare and said. "We haven't seen anyone that fits that description. But we'd be happy to help. Riiight Coryn?"

The 17 year old just grumbled.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 10/03/2008 7:59 PM

Itzal shrugged. Tien blinked, coming back to this reality. The spirits, they speak of a girl wandering the halls. But, where, I know not. Itzal looked down at her. She never spoke of what she saw.We will help. As will the spirits that haunt these halls. He slid his hand from the hilt of his sword. Tien was once again in communion with the dead. She sat down and pulled back her orange-streaked black hair. Itzal took a protective stance in front of her. He would take any attacks while she was in her reverie.

The dead whispered to Tien. The air swished around her, the spirits all trying to tell her their secrets. Some pleaded, some threatened her, most gave her what she wanted. Their ghostly hands brushed against her face, clothes, all seeking the lifeblood beating beneath her skin. Most refrained, but some, the cursed few, sought it.

T:3
I:3

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 10/03/2008 9:26 PM

They all looked at her. Aaron put his hands in his pocket and shrugged. Fluer tilted her head slightly. None of them quite knew what the girl in front of them was doing. But finally Narcissa got the subject out of her head and said, "Thanks, all of you, for your help. She really means a lot to him.". All of the others nodded in agreement. Fluer couldn't stand it any longer, she didn't want to disturb anyone but it came out of her mouth before she could think, "What ees she doing?".

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 10/03/2008 10:14 PM

Eloy nodded in agreement, showing that he would be will to help. An adventure is just what he needs right now. Hopefully it will be a bit bloody, a bit of fighting, that would satisfy him. He had not seen any person until he came across the two boys, no girl. Why would a little girl be wandering the cathedral alone."How did she get lost?" He wasn't sure if she was lost or kidnapped, but lost seemed the right way to say it.

His hands were itching to string an arrow to his bow, but he had to resist. He had taken special training to learn archery, but never learned how to best resist the temptation. Even if he ran out of arrows his bowstring is so tight it can cut flesh with one swing. The home-made bow would last long, for it had already lasted over a hundred years. The intricate carvings and worn down wood would show that. This bow has been in his family since his great great great uncle made it. It had seen many wars and many deaths. Some say that it is haunted by those who had fallen victim to it. Some say it is magical, but the only thing that can really be said about this bow is that it is worth a lot. A couple million maybe. It's hard to tell.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 10/03/2008 10:39 PM

"That's the thing, we don't know what happened to her." Narcissa said sitting down against the wall. "But me and Narcissa guessed that if someone wanted to kidnap her, they would probably take her here. And her life was good with Mum and Dad, so we seriously doubted that she ran away." Aaron said in a calm voice, straining his ears to listen for a scream or anything that may be his sister. "Zat ees sad. Eet would be a tragedy eef my seester, Gabrielle, had disappeared." said Fleur feeling sorry for them. Merlope nodded in response.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 10/15/2008 7:04 AM

"Do you have any idea you might have wanted to take her?Any people who might not have your family's best interests at heart?" Coryn questioned as he stared at the girl on the floor. He saw brief glimpses of the ghosts that flitted around her and shivered. He couldn't comprehend why someone would /let/ one of those fiends even come close.

Meanwhile, Flynn had his face practically glued to the floor as he searched for signs of a struggle or anything else unusual. "How tall is she? Average size for a 10 year old? Smaller? Taller? About how much does she weigh?" He asked crucial questions as he searched. Any information would help him find and identify Bellatrix's footprints. "And what about the people that took her? Did they leave any signs of their presence?"
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 10/15/2008 11:50 AM

Tien opened her eyes. They can't find her. She took Itzal's hand as she stood up. We will guide you through this place. We know it better than most. She nodded as he said that. Itzal turned to look at Coryn. What troubles you? Tien looked at him. He did see on edge. That could be excused by the enviroment though. Most were not at ease in these dark halls. So she shrugged it off.

(I'm so braindead.)
T:4
I:4

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 10/15/2008 3:42 PM

Eloy leaned against a stone pillar. His eyes flicked upwards as he noticed movement coming from the chandelier above. He waited a couple seconds for the creature to come into view. He could see an outline of the creature. Bat-like, huge ears. He could sense that the creature had small intelligence, enough to follow a command, probably enough to speak. He thought about killing the creature, but then thought that it could be useful. He wanted so badly to rip it's wing with an arrow and make it plummet down to the stone flooring, but that would probably kill it. A dead suspect is no good. He reached for an arrow and quietly pulled the bow string tight with it. He let the shaft go and heard a small swishing noise as it spiralled up towards the creature. The arrow missed it's body by a few inches, only to puncture the thin membrane of it's wing. If the bow string had been any tighter the arrow would have stuck fast, burrowing it's stone tip in the ceiling with the creature still hanging off of it. The arrow hit the ceiling, but didn't wedge itself in. As it fell harmlessly to the ground the creature opened it's good wing to slow the fall. The arrow landed first and the creature fell to the floor and made a few pathetic clicking noises. Eloy leaned back on the pillar and waited for the other's to notice. He's not much of an interrogator.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 10/15/2008 6:35 PM

Coryn turned to Itzal. "Nothing really. Same as always." He said vaguely. Seeing spirits every day because of what he was didn't help his dark personality.

As the winged creature proceeded to shriek pitifully, Flynn looked up from the floor to look at it. He sighed. "I would be so bold as to wish that Loki or Raz were here. They're much better interrogators." Alas, for they were somewhere in Basantha Shrine with Basil working on some crazy thing or another. Nonetheless, he got up and walked over to the creature. "Well little Spirit-Wind brother, what do you have to say for yourself? They say ill becomes those who eavesdrop."
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 10/17/2008 8:05 PM

"Bellatirx...I'd say about average size, about 65 pounds..." Aaron said as he shrugged. "Vell, I vish zou luck in vinding 'er." Fleur said as she turned to Coryn. "Hm. Well, there's always been that roudy bunch of school kids across the street, but they're flat out cowards when it comes to something like that..." Narcissa said as she looked around the room. "Well, We could always question my friend... She always knew every family's worst threats, even if the family themselves didn't." Aaron said, frowning slightly. "And as for any signs, well, the window was left shattered, some blood left on her bed cover and on the shattered window, or what was left of it at least. So, she obviously put up a good struggle..." Narcissa said.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous