Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Searching for someone you might call 'precious' [P, gore]

Postby Atoli01 » 09/24/2008 9:45 PM

Aaron and Narcissa walked into the cathedral. The trek there was tedious, but they had come to accomplish one goal: Find Bellatrix and get her back home safely. With something this important, they couldn't just walk away.
~~~~~~~
"What the- What was that?!" Aaron asked rubbing a scrape on his cheek. "I think that may be what's wrong." Narcissa said as she drew out her sword. Aaron turned around, many, many, monsters were heading right to them. He drew out his swords, one for each hand, and ran to them at full speed, then started swinging them all around, killing what was whatever within range. A strong force knocked him back, and sent him flying into the wall, as he was knocked out from the impact. "NO! AARON!" she yelled as she barely dodged and attack by jumping in the air. Tears were flowing down her face now, no! I can't lose you now! keep holding on, Aaron!.
~~~~~~~
As she finally cut her way through the last of them, she ran to Aaron, fumbling through her bag at the same time. Darn! It's never here when you need it! at least I can do his for him..., she thought as she pulled out some bandages, and wrapping them around his limply hanging arm.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 09/25/2008 10:12 PM

"Umh..." he was apparently just coming back to this little area we call earth. "Aaron! You're fine-well not all the way..." she said looking at him. "What happened? Ah! Ouch..." he asked rubbing his arm. "Well, as far as I know you broke it." she replied pointing at his arm. Aaron looked across the room for his swords, when he finally spotted them laying on the other side of the room. "No, Aaron, don't try to get up right now. I don't know if you've got  any other injuries." she said looking worried. She ran across the room, picked up his swords and ran back. "Here." she said handing him the swords. "Thanks. But are we supposed to just sit here? And if we are, how long? Who knows where Bellatrix is..." he said taking a sip of water from his bottle. "I don't know exactly how long to stay here... Maybe, lets say, half an hour? A little time for the pain to go away slightly, and also for me to check for anymore injuries." she said. "Fine." he replied. Narcissa took off her bag, scrambled through it one more, pulling out some more bandages. "Lemme guess... They're for me." he said looking gloomy. "No, this is why." she said pulling her hand out from inside her sleeve. She then started wrapping the bandages around he hand, which was all cut up. "Nothing major, just bleeding a little." she said grinning at him.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 09/26/2008 8:13 PM

"I thought you said you knew a short cut."

Two youths, both looking to be about 17 walked towards the cathedral. Both were boys though one was slightly taller and possessed blond, almost white hair. The shorter boy possessed  dark brown hair streaked with red. The taller wore black cargo pants and a grey shirt with a temple marking in the middle. The second teenager wore brown cargo pants and a light brown shirt with a skull and cross bones in the middle. Both wore necklaces with compasses crossed by two daggers.
Flynn'Delmar,  turned to Coryn Bloodfang, the shorter of the two. He shifted a little uncomfortably. "Well I lost my tracks. I'm going from memory now which isn't as reliable."

Coryn snorted and raised his half-tail with contempt. "Ha! Some tracker you are. Can't even follow your /own/ tracks."

"You know as well as I do the rain must have washed them away."

"Ah yes, blame the weather for your failure." he chuckled. Needling Flynn had become a sort of sport for him.

Flynn adjusted the sword and dagger on his leather belt and dusted off his black cargo pants. "Good tracking can only get you so far. Anywho, it's getting dark. Perhaps we can rest in...Oh." The two stood in front of a cathedral. But not just any cathedral. The Lambastia /Grand/ Cathedral. "That off course? Huh. You think it would be safe resting in there?"

Coryn put his hand on the long two handed sword on his waste. It wasn't the mace he was used to, but it was more convenient for long journeys. "Well if it isn't we'll just have to /make/ it safe."

Flynn lashed his akail tail with unease. Coyrn Bloodfang cocked one of his baskerville ears. "What's the matter? Not scared of an old cathedral are you?"

"Of course not! ...I just have a made feeling about this."

"Well screw feelings. I'm going in there with or without you." He entered, and Flynn had no choice but to follow. Afterall, it was no use giving Coryn more reasons to rag on him.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 09/26/2008 8:55 PM

A boy, around the age of 16, walked through the quiet forest. He wore a black under shirt with a spotless white jacket. Some clean and almost new jeans were inches above the grass. A newly strung bow and some arrows were slung over his shoulder. The string on the bow was new, but the frame seemed decades old with some strange symbols at the ends. The arrows were new also, looking almost home-made. The wood was carved neatly and the arrow tip was carved and smoothed to a perfect tip. His black shoes made little sound as he walked through the forest. His light blue hair blowing slightly in the breeze. In the distance he could see a building. The Cathedral, his destination. He was told that there were some good things to slay here. He hoped for a challenge.

As Eloy approached the entrance his hands were ready to spring for his bow at any moment. He waited a few moments before he felt safe enough to enter the cathedral. He walked up the steps towards the entrance. Something didn't seem right, almost like walking into a trap. Eloy opened the large door and walked inside. An eerie quiet filled the room. He found a hallway that seemed good enough to walk down. He shoes still made little sound on the floor, though there was a slight tap. A dark shape moved from the shadows. An unknown monster? Perfect. In seconds an arrow was shot through the imp like creature. Eloy stood with his knee on the floor, ready to spring another arrow if need be. He stood back up and slung his bow back over his shoulder and walked on, pulling the arrow out of the imp's middle as he passed.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 09/26/2008 8:59 PM

Narcissa looked up, "What was that? I thought I heard something." she said looking around. "I have no idea, and plus, your hearing is better than mine, so..." he said looking perplexed. "Well, I better just check it out, just in case." she said grabbing her sword and heading off. "I'll be back in a few, and if I'm not, get help." she said seeing Aaron grab his sword and try to get up. "Aaron, don't you dare even think about helping me, I'm perfectly capable myself. Oh yeah, while you're waiting, ya better at least try to draw a map of the area we've been through so far." she said throwing a long piece of wrapped up parchment and a pencil at him. "Fine. But I wanna get moving again as soon as possible." he said. "Still 20 more minutes. Oh yeah, and I hired-what would you call em?-a mercenary I suppose, to guard us on some parts of the journey. She should be coming right now. I believe her name's Merlope." she said smiling at him and walking away. "Oh, yeah, and there may be another one too, I believe her name's Fleur-Fleur Delacour. French actually." she said again giving him a small wink.

[Aaron- 3] [Narcissa- 3] [Merlope-1] [Fluer- 1]

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 09/27/2008 10:34 PM

As they entered the cathedral Coryn drew  his two handed sword and Flynn drew his own sword. The sound of the two swords exiting their sheaths echoed throughout the cathedral before fading into silence.

"It's...It's like the darkness swallows all sounds." Flynn whispered. Even Coryn, who would normally have a sharp comment to say about Flynn's statement, was silent.

Flynn'Delmar spoke again, louder this time. "Is anyone here?"

"Shh! Do you /want/ anything in here to come charging in at us?"

"No, but an enemy seen would be better than this...silence."
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 09/28/2008 12:22 AM

Eloy quickly cleaned off the blood from the arrow with a small rag that he keeps in his pocket. He replaced the arrow in the basket over his shoulder. He hears the sound of swords being taken out of their sheaths. An enemy with weapons? Swords did no good against arrows, especially his. He turned a corner and decided to give the owners of the swords a little visit. A small smile on his face he walks noiselessly down the hall. He looks around the corner and sees two boys, about his age. he gets his bow into position and gets an arrow in his hand. Both the boys have swords, but if they became a threat they would both have arrows through their hearts before they could come a step closer.

Eloy was given a rule at his young age and he respects it well, long after his father dies and he took up archery. The true reason to this rule is unknown to Eloy, but he still follows it willingly. he attacks almost everybody with a weapon or who seems a threat, but when they seem him work his bow they almost always back off. Eloy strung his bow, waiting for any signs of hostility.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 09/28/2008 10:37 AM

"AH! Wait! Narcissa!" Merlope called running after her. "Zat is just like 'er" Fluer said walking up to Aaron. "So, I 'sppose your Fluer. And that was Merlope?" he asked looking at her. "Zes, it ees a pleasure to meet zou" fleur said happily looking at Aaron. They stopped for a minute. "Enemies!" she said in a whisper. "Hm. It won't be a problem, will it?" he asked looking around. "I zon't know." she replied looking worried.  "But zust in case..." she said drwing her sword quickly but silently. She paced around the room looking for anything she could find. "Looks like whatever it was isn't quite around here." he said looking around. "And we don't have time for this." he said as he got up and picked up his two swords. "I believe Melope and Narcissa went dwn this hall then. Let's go." Aaron said running down the hall. "Vait!" she called out running after him.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 09/28/2008 12:51 PM

The boys' keen nightsight let them see the hints of movement.

Flynn slapped a hand across Coryn's mouth, cutting off his feral growl. "Shushup. Your hastiness'll get us killed."

"Who's there? We mean no harm, we only wish to rest here." Flynn knew their drawn swords would suggest otherwise, but he wasn't about to take a chance by sheathing them.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 09/28/2008 1:08 PM

Eloy replaced his arrow and stepped from his hiding place. He put his hands in his pockets."You say you mean no harm, but your swords stay unsheathed. I step out unarmed for I know that if you lie you will have arrows through your hearts within seconds." he doesn't say it as a threat, more as a comment.

He wonders how good these two are at swordplay. Eloy had never been any good with the things, but he had to learn to use some type of weapon. Archery is in his blood. His ancestors were some of the best, and they were also good at making bows and arrows. He had been practising since he was ten, but he still has not mastered it like his ancestors.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/28/2008 1:13 PM

(Argh! Sorry I'm late)

Tien and Itzal, meanwhile, heard whispers from the dead. People? What were people doing here? Only the dead, and themselves, haunted these halls. An obsidian dagger was already in Tien's hand, glittering darkly. Strange brilliant green markings ran down its length. Itzal's own hand fell to a sword at his side. The dark pair slid through the shadows, the spirits of the deceased guiding them. Pale figures danced and flitted in front of them, shadows of the living. Their quiet  murmuring fillled their ears. Itzal's Fenling ears twitched as they grew near. He heard people, live eople, moving around. Soon the Ferrikoon beside him heard it too. Her dress, black and orange, fluttered behind her. An eerie smile touched her face. Itzal looked down at her. His green eyes sparkled at the thought of a fight. Soon, dear heart. The words were barely above a whisper, but Tien heard them well. They rounded a corner and saw two, no three, youths standing there.

T:1
I:1
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Atoli01 » 09/28/2008 1:14 PM

"Ok. Fine. Then we mean no harm to you either." Narcissa said putting away her sword. Well, I'm glad we didn't have to resort to fighting at least, Merlope thought as she strained her eyes to make out two figures standing there. "Well I'm Narcissa. And this is Merlope." Narcissa said looking at the two. "Well, this should do I guess..." Merlope said as she took out some matches and lighted them. "Thanks. At least this'll give us some light." Narcissa said grabbing a match that Merlope lit for her. "So, what are your names?" Narcissa asked looking at them. "Here." Merlope said giving the two each a match. "Huh? Narcissa! We've been looking for you two."Aaron said looking happy. "So, zees are not enemies zen?" Fleur asked Narcassia putting away her sword, while Aaron did the same. "No." Narcissa replied.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 09/28/2008 2:59 PM

Flynn shrugged. "You might have been an enemy. In the time that it took for us to draw our swords again, you could have already killed us." Both he and Coryn sheathed their words.

"Well my name is Flynn'Delmar and he," he pointed to Coryn, "Is Coryn Bloodfang. What, may I ask, are your names?"
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 09/28/2008 3:18 PM

Eloy nodded as they gave him their names,"Well it is a pleasure to meet you, I am Eloy, son of Lord Elek and Lady Evangeline, so I suppose I am a prince but I do not like the title." He thought about bowing to the two but then thought better of it.

"So what, may I ask, are you doing here?" The eerie silence doesn't seem so eerie anymore to Eloy. Though he is itching to grab an arrow and string it to his bow, he ignores the temptation. He looks around the room that they are in. There is decoration, but it's either covered in dust or damaged. Mo0st of the floor tiles and cracked and some are even missing. No wonder this place reeks of death. The imp he killed was nothing, but there are larger, more powerful beasts here, he can feel it.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 09/28/2008 3:22 PM

"We needed a place to rest." Coryn looked around the cathedral before adding. "Though this isn't the best place to. Mister Oh-so-wonderful Tracker here, got us lost."

Flynn glared at Coryn. "Must you hold that over me? One mistake..."the rest of his words faded into disgruntled mumbles.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer