Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby VPhoenix » 11/29/2008 4:29 AM

"Yes, well either thing is my role really, but if any of us do go outside we are obliged to invite others to join us, that we deem worthy.  Tell me though what is your master and fellow pets like at your home?" Armageddon asks with an almost dark like curiousity.
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 211
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 11/29/2008 12:26 PM

Kai then tried to think of his family in the nicest way possible. "My family members are very...hyperactive at times. Very cheerful. Only two pets are quiet most of the time, and they're two kuhnas who are brother and sister. They're sleeping most of the time though...at least trying to sleep through all the chaos. They are a bit dark themselves. There is another kuhna, a hydrokuhna, who's quiet, but she's usually quiet." Kai then sighed. "At times the other pets can be annoying, and at times they respect my space. But most of the time they're bothering me. Only a few respect my space everytime I'm trying to relax, get away from the others, or focus on something."

[8]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 12/02/2008 8:12 PM

"Hmm I see" Armageddon said thoughtfully as he rubbed his chin. "Perhaps some time my master can arrange to meet yours and some of your fellow pets, I am sure you all would enjoy the Haven of Darkness, some for different reasons than others. Tell me though how would you feel if per say you never saw the pets you live with that you view as annoying?"
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Mystic Dark Magic (open)

Postby ajforpresident » 12/19/2008 10:58 PM

"That sounds nice. My owner would probably love to meet yours. She loves company and meeting new people and pets." Kai said with a small smile. He thought about what his owner would say if he came back with visitors. Kai thought of Aj with a big grin on her face, cat tail and ears twitching with excitement. She would possibly hug him too...ugh. His smile disappeared at the thought.

"What if I didn't see my family?" Kai asked. Kai thought about it for a moment. It would be nice if I could leave once in a while...and I could learn a lot from this man...but they're my family. They took me in even though I have dark magic pulsing in me and no one else would come to care for me...

"It would be good for me sometimes, I guess." Kai replied. "I mean, I usually want to get away from the other pets because they annoy me." He then closed his eyes. "But I feel as though I need to be there. Sometimes it's interesting to see them play or practice fighting to defend themselves. Even though they can be loud or obnoxious,they took care of me when no one else would. They actually...loved me." Kai opened his eyes and looked at Armageddon. "I've never had a real family. Both my parents died when I was young so I was all alone. I didn't have any brothers or sisters. So when I'm with Aj, my owner, and all of the other pets, I feel as though they're what I never got to really have. A family. Aj would be my mother and everyone else my brothers and sisters. I feel as though...I'm home."

((Whew! Long post! Haven't had one in a long time! So yeah, this is basically what happened in Kai's childhood.))
[9]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 12/20/2008 4:29 AM

"Indeed even beings of Darkness like ourselves seek for a sense of longing, of exceptents that community like family offers.  Even if you and your other family members only stayed to visit for a short while it would be our honor to have you and your family there, though I would make sure the others knew of it, for you see we are not use to having guests of your degree visit us very often."
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 12/23/2008 12:41 PM

"I'm glad you're giving us an invite. It's nice of you." Kai said giving his small smile again. "Maybe me and some of my family will go to visit you and your family sometime. I bet my family would enjoy it. They like meeting new people too." Kai then sighed. "But one thing I worry about is that they'd be a nuisence....but if they would like to come they would need to behave."

"Kai! Where are you? Kai!" A voice from a distance shouted out Kai's name. Then out of nowhere came a girl with black cat ears and a tail. "Time to go home, Kai! I've been looking all over for you!"
"Well,that's Aj. I've got to go now." Kai then turned back into his human form again.
"See you, Armageddon."
Kai then turned and walked to his owner and with a gust of wind they both disappeared.

[10]
((Kai has left the roleplay.))
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 12/31/2008 7:25 PM

"Haha regardless how they behave it would be quite enjoyable to have new guests visit the Haven of Darkness" Armageddon said to himself with a grin as he watched the two disappear. Armageddon himself turned back into his human form and vanished among the darkness.
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous