Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

A Broken Heart, Yet Still Beating... [Limited, Kuhnas Only]

Postby SpringsSong » 09/29/2007 6:04 PM

[[This is an anthro roleplay, and for Kuhnas only.]]

Alrisha, "Risha"

The female walked into the Cathedral, her tattered black-and-purple dress hanging off of her black and purple body and blowing in the wind.  Her hair was in a general disarray, and the wings on her back were losing their feathers slowly.  Her two tails hung behind her, not perking up, just... dragging behind her.  Why was this Sulkuhna girl so depressed?  As she walked deeper into the Cathedral, her purple eyes seemed to become more and more void of emotion.

She had been with her father and her Heartless Kuhna sibling earlier that morning, but suddenly, her first trainer had sent her off to live with this new trainer, FireHeart, who had appeared at first in Fenling form.  Then, she had morphed into some wierd kitsune-elf hybrid and taken her from her father's trainer, smiling and speaking a name over her: Alrisha.

She sighed again, sitting down on the floor in the Cathedral and crying quietly.  What had she done?  Why had she come out here?  Why was she even asking this of herself?  True, there was another Sulkuhna in the Arena, but he, unlike her father, was more of the shy, try-to-blend-in and totally listless types.  She sighed again, tears continuing to flow from her purple eyes.

{Alrisha: 1}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 09/30/2007 1:57 AM

[center]Image
Parish - M - 1

There was a boy, no, a man, okay, well actually a Teen who was on the verge of adulthood... yes. There was a teen wobbling on the edge between youthful adolescence and powerful manhood within the cathedral. He was wearing black clothes, namely leather pants and a black silk vest and medium dark green colored paws peeked out from the pants legs. His eyes are a deep mossy green, and if one didn't know it was his natural color, it would look like he had used eyeshadow. He had woken in there, thinking a moment about what had happened. Thats right there had been a party, he'd been drinking.... ugh. Of course his 'friends' wouldn't help him home. He stood, doing a quick once over on his body to make sure no one had the bright idea to scribble on him with sharpie markers. Luckily, this time, they had not. Through his headache, the sound of someone crying softly reached his cat-like ears, and he turned, silently shifting in that direction until he could see a girl sitting on the floor. She was a bit younger than him, and something about her reminded him of his sister. That fuzzy protective feeling, you know? Luckily for him, he had some un-used tissues in his vest pocket, and walking over and squatting down, he pulled out one and offered it to her. "Here now luv, surely no one is worth this many tears from those amathyst beauties you call eyes? He was a bit of a natural born flirt, but mostly he wanted to try and get her to stop crying.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/30/2007 9:13 AM

[center][[Eep!  'Tis Wyra's little... er, son now, I guess... xDD
Wyra: ...*tackleglomps her... gender-confused child* <3<3]]

Alrisha looked up at the other Kuhna, partly startled.  She sighed, taking some of the tissues from him and wiping the tears away from her eyes.  Looking up, she asked the Hoarfrost Kuhna, "Well, I highly doubt anything but being separated from your family would merit as many tears." She said, turning her gaze away from him again.  "Or maybe you have experienced that separation, but you were distant enough from the parent, sibling, or siblings you were living with for it not to matter.  If so, I pity you.  I was so close to my father and my sibling..." She said, sighing again; though the tears had stopped falling from her eyes.

{Alrisha: 2}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 09/30/2007 10:44 AM

[center]Parish listened as she spoke, not commenting at first on her words or her actions, then he stood and reached a paw down to her, nodding ever so slightly towards a stone ledge that would make a perfect place to sit, unlike the floor. There was a stained glass window above the alcove, partially broken, but it was out of the way enough that if any of those left from the party last night WERE around, they would hopefully not be seen or heard as they woke and left. "Its true I don't remember much of my family other than warm nuzzles and soft purrs in the night... but come, lets go sit over there where it might be a little more comfortable." So she'd been seperated from her family... it must be something complex, as Parish really didn't think this gal would fall to pieces at simply getting lost during a family trip. By seperation, she seemed to mean permanently. Which, in his mind, really just wasn't right, but he doubted she could see all the rebellious possibilities right now, while her heart was breaking. Had he ever truly cried over anything? Not that he could really think of... Did that make his a cold-hearted son of a gun? Nah... it was just his way of dealing with life.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/30/2007 10:54 AM

"Do you even remember your family?" Alrisha asked, sighing.  Not waiting for a response, she said, "I remember only my father and one of my four siblings.  My father is a Sulkuhna, as is my mother, but he... he was upbeat about things.  I have two Heartless Kuhna siblings, one of which I know to be called Satia, and my other sibling is my twin, whom I still do not know the name of.  Now... now I live with neither my father nor mother, but another Sulkuhna who... just tries to blend in."  She got up and moved to the ledge and sat down, the tears around the hem of her dress evident as she folded her paws in her lap and waited patiently for this kuhna's response.  It didn't even bother her that she didn't know his name yet.

{Alrisha: 3}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 09/30/2007 11:12 AM

Parish moved to the window seat with her, sitting next to her but his bosy positioned sideways slightly so that he might look into those amathyst eyes of hers if he wished. "I remember warmth, and the comfort of a purr when nightmares woke me. I remember their scents, my mother and sibling (he did have a sibling, right?) but I do not recall their names or even their faces. I do know, however, that Family is whoever you make it, no matter the blood ties. Its the people that you let warm your heart, and in return you warm theirs, that are family... However, just because you no longer live at home, that is no reason why you must let go of those precious to you." Here he smiled, to the point that was almost a grin, the tips of his canine teeth peeking from between his lips and giving him a decidedly vampiric look. He reached over and patted the top of her folded hands, then impulsively leaned over and gave her a hug. "Have a heart, luv, we'll get you happy soon enough." But why did he want to get her happy? The impetuous side of him said if she was happy, she'd be more likely to give him a hug and perhaps even a kiss in appreciation, while his more gentlemanly side said he was doing it because it was the right thing to do. Most of the time his impish side managed to win.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/30/2007 11:29 AM

Alrisha blinked, trying to process all of the details in her mind.  Her eyes suddenly widened as though she realized something.  "You... you are the child of Wyra.  Yes, yes... she told me how she would wake up in the middle of the night to hear your frightened cries when nightmares would awaken you... and your sister, Lucyria... She went to live with another trainer, but oh, how Wyra cried when she realized you were gone for good..." She said, remembering the time she'd awoken in the night and Wyra had rushed to her side to comfort her.  "So now, Wyra and Orion's tiny family is all divided... the two siblings live in separate homes from their parents, who also live in separate homes..." She sighed.  She moved slightly closer to Parish, not making any moves to hug him or to kiss him yet.  Her family--her real one, that is--was still on her mind.

{Alrisha: 4}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/30/2007 4:31 PM

[center]Finally, giving into the strange feeling that had overtaken her when he put his arms around her, Alrisha leaned back and put her head on his shoulder.  She still didn't say anything for a few minutes, but then, she looked into his emerald eyes.  "I do not believe you've told me your name." She said, now curious to know his name.

{Alrisha: 5}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 10/02/2007 8:38 AM

[center]PArish's eyes widened in a bit of shock, or perhaps disbelief as she not only seemed to know who his family was, but their names and where they were at as well. Wyra. Yes, the name rang a bell in his mind, and his sister... it pained him to think of his mother crying, and so  he tried to think about something else, and found himself noticing the girl shifting closer to him. So it sounded as if his family was scattered to the four winds of fate, different trainers and all that. The idea that had been brewing in his mind for her suddenly applied to him as well, and as she rested her head on his shoulder while his arm was around behind her, he gave her a little squeeze, almost something that could be called a hug, except it was done with just the one arm, and side by side rather from front to back. He felt a smile tugging at his lips and this time let it spread across his face, along with some excitement. "I'm Called Parish, luv, though I doubt that was the name I was born with... and yourself? What might your name be? And do you know which Trainer Wyra is living with? You see, my thoughts about your situation were that even with your new trainer, you could still write letters back to your family, and maybe go visit with them on holidays... It would help ease your loneliness I think." And perhaps if she knew his mothers trainer, he might have a chance to go visit with her, to tell her he was okay so she wouldn't worry anymore.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/02/2007 10:56 AM

Alrisha blinked at first, her amethyst eyes finally seeming to clear of tears.  "I'm called Alrisha back at my home.  And I do indeed know which trainer Wyra is living with; FireHeart.  Wyra was one of the very first generation Kuhnas to join everyone at the Arena; she and her brother were the first ones, actually."  She thought for a minute about what he said, and she replied, "I suppose I could write a few letters to my sister and parents; as well as the rest of my family." She said, a slight smile coming to her face.

{Alrisha: 6}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 10/07/2007 12:58 AM

Parish grinned as he saw her smile, giving her a quick hug and an even quicker feather-light brush of his lips against her own, before standing up and giving her hand a tug to get her to stand as well. "That's right luv, Turn that frown upside down...."Parish paused, then frowned, shaking his head lightly, mumbling. "I can't believe I just said something so clich?©."He shook his head again, then smiled at her. "So Alrisha, Is this your first time in this area? If so, I suggest we go get Tea...there's a lovely Teahouse down and around the corner, My treat."He stuffed his free hand in his pocket, glad to feel some money in there, although if it would be enough...no matter, he could charm his way out of just about anything. Maybe they could slip out without paying. Well, if she agreed then he figured he wait and see what happened.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/07/2007 7:07 PM

Alrisha shook her head.  "I've never been out here before..." She said, and then, she said, "I could do with a cup of tea right now... maybe even a few scones in addition to that." She smiled, her heart finally lifting.

{7}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 10/07/2007 9:00 PM

Parish grinned, and led the way to the tea house, asking the lady in charge for a corner table for two. Once they were finally seated, Parish picked up the menue and looked at it, thinking.  "I've heard their Apricot Scones and their Cinnamon Almond Scones are good, and I'd recomend one of their many mint or berry teas, unless you like a more traditional tea?" He wasn't sure if she was old enough to order the Catnip Tea, which was hot minty tea with a shot of Catnip extract in it... not enough to get you drunk, but enough to have you feeling laid back and hyper at the same time. Hmm, what to eat with it though... he looked over the Scone and Bun selection, trying to decide.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/09/2007 1:11 PM

Alrisha looked over the menu herself, debating between the berry tea and the classic one.  "I think I'll take the... berry tea with a cinnamon scone.  Cinnamon is one of my favorite spices.  Fire'll occasionally mix it into the tea she makes for me whenever I don't feel well." She said, setting her menu down.

{8}

[[xDD Doomsberry colors in my post!]]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 10/16/2007 6:46 PM

Parish took in that information with interest. His Trainer, shaetani, made a mean snickerdoodle cookie...he bet Alrisha would like them too, since they have cinnamon and sugar on them. He took one quick peek at the menu one last time to see what the price was for those before handing over his menu to the waitress who then left to place their order. He leaned back in his chair slightly, watching her, a smile coming to his face. "You know Luv, you look positively goth punk with your dress all messed up...It's a good look for you. Do you trust me?" His smile had deepened until the tips of his canine teeth were showing, and it was a positively devilish and impish look that he now had. He thought of one of the moves he had been practicing for a while and leaned his chair back on its back legs. Yes, these would be good chairs for it...and he bet that Alrisha would like the thrill too. He rocked the chair slightly before letting the front legs touch the floor once more.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next