Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: Seperation Anxiety {Private; Plot; Possible gore}

Postby MythicDusk » 03/26/2009 3:46 PM

Arwen nodded slowly. "I promise. Einsor will have to take my very heart and soul before I leave your side." Her eyes slipped half-shut and she smiled lazily at him, running her hand through his locks gently. "I love you..." She mumbled, turning her head and brushing her lips across his cheek, the light flitting in from the cracks in the walls as the sun began to shine its rays across the horizon, light steadily spilling across the floor, as if the walls were leaking light itself. She turned her face from the light, burying her face in Valjean's shoulder.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/05/2009 2:58 PM

Valjean stared at the shafts of light poking through the dilapidated ceiling and walls of the old chapel. Normally he would have considered staying another day- until nightfall at least- to accommodate for Arwen's intolerance to sunlight. But that was when she was still stuck as a Biolume Rollaby. Now, as a human, she should be able to be in sunlight without fear. At least, that's how he understood it.

"We should leave soon," he muttered, running a hand through her locks once more. "We don't know what's happened to that doctor and his brute of an assistant. And I'd rather not spend my day searching for them around every corner."

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 06/06/2009 9:40 AM

She shook her head gently. "I can't..." Her face still buried in Valjean's shoulder. "My skin may not be sensetive, but my eyes are." She closed them tightly and huddled up closer to Valjean. Maybe she should take note from Angelos and wear a bandage around her eyes. but he did have a good reason, after all, they were gouged out...

She banished those thoughts from her head and sighed gently. "If we do begin home in daylight, I need to constantly keep my eyes shut, or try and block the sun from them, so you would have to lead me around my the hand." She sighed lightly. She hated having to put her wellfare into someone's hands wholly and fully.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/08/2009 4:04 PM

Valjean bit his lip- an odd habit he must have picked up from humans without the chance to really implement- in concern. He certainly didn't want to do anything that would put Arwen in a position she wasn't comfortable in, but he hated the idea of staying in this place any longer than necessary as well. He thought for a moment, his mind racing through all the possible outcomes and solutions, before he finally hit what should have been obvious. The mask! He'd picked up the stupid thing without thinking when he realized that it had fallen to the table.

He glanced around, his idea slowly loosing its brilliance as he failed to find the blasted thing. then he spotted it lying on the stone floor just within reach. He must have dropped it last night. He grabbed the mask and held it up. It had kept the sun from his face for all those years, surely it would work now.

"Will this do?" he asked.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 06/08/2009 4:50 PM

Arwen nodded silently, taking the mask from his hand and placing it on her own face, shuddering slightly at the feeling and then instantly taking it offf, shaking her head rapidly. "I would rather have my eyes stinging than wear that." She gritted her teeth as she handed it back to him. The last thing she needed was people staring at her strangely because she was wearing a mask.

"Look, we can sit outside if you want, it just has to be in the shade...Can we just do that until nightfall?" Her cyan yes gazed at Valjean hopefully. She would rather not wear that cold, hard, constricting mask, nor have stinging eyeballs for the rest of the month.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/09/2009 1:04 PM

"Yes, yes, of course." The perfect compromise, he supposed. He wanted to leave and she needed the dark. Sure, he'd rather that "dark" be in some inn with the blinds down and the lights off, but at least he'd have a better look out of those crazies that were probably still roaming around in here.

"I saw some trees on my way over here. Would those work?"

[76]

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 06/10/2009 4:20 PM

Arwen nodded slightly, placing her arm on her brow, just above her eyes, and taking his hand, screwing her eyes shut and waiting for him to lead her. She drew in a deep breath through her nose and let it escape through her teeth with a gentle hiss. She lowered her arm and gripped Valjean's, turning him towards her and drawing him close, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his shoulder. "Love you." She said gently, enjoying this moment for the time being.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 07/15/2009 2:25 PM

Valjean smiled as she pressed close to him. He was a right fool, that much was for sure. His life had just turned over and all he seemed to care about was this girl who seemed capable of changing her mind in a split second. But that's what love does to a person, right? After all, it wouldn't work nearly as well if one wasn't willing to do anything possible for the other.

"Love you, too," he whispered back, retuning her embrace.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/16/2009 12:10 PM

She buried her face into his shoulder, using him to sheild herself from the light. She shuddered slightly, then pulled away, screwing her eyes shut and making a mad dash for the somforting shade of the tree. Her whole body seemed to burn, especially her hair and clothing, she finally arrived in the shade, panting and wincing with pain. She had no wounds, not a single abrasion, but she felt as if all of her skin had been peeled off and her nerve endings were bared to the world. Every slight tickle of wind gave her another wave of pain.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 09/08/2009 4:43 PM

Valjean just stared for a moment, stunned. She'd run? Why'd she run? He couldn't help her if she was dashing from one place to another like that, much less right into what he was supposed to be protecting her from. He even half considered her simply being afraid of the sun because it had hurt her so often before. Maybe it wouldn't hurt her now?

Then he saw her collapse against the tree. No way that was from just exhaustion. Panicked, he ran to her, arms and legs pumping in an unfamiliar manner. Running on four legs was easier and faster, even if he didn't have hands to help her with. The only problem was he didn't know how to shift from one form to another.

Finally he abandoned the thought. He'd figure the whole control over his appearance thing later, when the girl he loved wasn't in pain under a tree.

He skittered to a stop by her side, sneakers sliding in a way paws wouldn't on the grass. He resisted the urge to ask if she was fine- it seemed pointless to wonder when the answer was obvious- and he didn't dare touch her for fear of hurting her further. So he just stood there, worried and panicked and helpless.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 09/08/2009 4:52 PM

Arwen looked up at him and smiled nervously. She slowly stood and eventually slumped bach to the ground, sighing gently and nestling herself further into the shade, the shade wasn't dark enough for her to feel perfectly safe, but it was dark enough to offer comfort. She sighed gently and sinvited Valjean to sit beside her. "Let's not risk it anymore. It's too hot, too bright and shall we just wait 'till nightfall?" She smiled up at him and sighed gently, her head falling foreward, her chin hitting her chest. Obviously unconcious.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/21/2010 8:02 PM

Valjean knelt beside her, blue eyes watching her carefully as she drifted off. This wasn't fair for her, being hurt by the light of the sun. He had hoped that some good could come out of all this, and that she would be able to go in the light without injury. Unfortunately, this didn't seem to be the case, sadly.

Once she was out, he relaxed slightly. She should be alright now; she had spoken and was now sleeping. That alone was enough to let him breathe a little easier. She wasn't hurting now as far as he could tell. With a sigh, he began to hum a song he had become familiar with since meeting her, that one they had danced to what seemed so long ago. Eventually humming gave way to soft singing:

"Oh won't you take a ride with me
through the Barrowland history
and I'll sing you a song or two
People they may stop and stare but baby I, I just don't care it's
it's only me and you."

((Holy friggin' crud! Muse loves me (and Valjean) again! 8D~!))

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/22/2010 4:58 PM

Arwen mumbled something, tucking her feet against her and leaning on Valjean, comforted by his singing, eventually coming back around, her eyes flickering open and smiling at him, kissing his cheek and placing her hand in his. looking up at the blue skies. Tears began to roll down her cheeks. She'll never be able to dance in the sun, feel the natural warmth on her skin. Every morning she'll have to curry inside, like a mouse, or a vampire...Like a monster. She turned her face away  from the outside daytime, biting back sobs.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/22/2010 5:05 PM

Valjean almost grinned when she kissed him. So she was alight. She'd be fine. But... She was crying. Her distress sent a sort of shock wave through him as his arms moved to hold her close. He figured her problems had something to do with the sunlight, but he couldn't even begin to guess exactly was upsetting her.

"Hey..," he whispered, his voice holding tones of comfort. "Hey, it's alright. Tell me what's wrong." He had no clue what he could do to fix her problems, but he could always listen, right?

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/23/2010 3:29 PM

Arwen shook her head softly. "I-I-I'm...A monster. I'm forced to be noctournal. Only monsters are noctournal. Ugly monsters, at that." She turned her face from him, hiding the wet tracks of her tears from him. She tilted her face upwards to glance through the emerald leaves, her skin was dappled with sun, and it stung, it stung horribly. But she wanted to get used to the pain, she wanted to be able to travel during the day, she didn't want Valjean to change his sleeping patterns for her...

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer