Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Seperation Anxiety {Private; Plot; Possible gore}

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/30/2008 6:44 PM

Is it any wonder I've got too much
Time on my hands
It's tickin' away with my sanity
I've got too much
Time on my hands
It's hard to believe such a calamity
I've got too much
Time on my hands and it's tickin' away
Tickin' away from me

That song (and a few others like it) had been plauging the Palowockee for three days now, driving him to leave his home yet again to wander. His paws had carried him to this desolate place for some reason, possibly because it seemed like the only location similar to his current mood.

It had been a week since he'd see Arwen, the lovely Biolune Rollaby he'd met in Alderect and had promptly fallen for, and three days since he'd heard from her last. The lack of contact had promptly driven him into a strange state of something like depression.

There was something odd about this ancient building though. It wasn't the fact that it was decrepit, or the fact that it was the habitat of ferocious half-machine creatures. He'd just had a horrible feeling since he'd seen it. Shrugging it aside, he stepped past the collapsing threashold.

{1|51}

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Re: Seperation Anxiety {Private; Plot; Possible gore}

Postby MythicDusk » 01/13/2009 2:43 PM

A scream ripped from the deeper chambers of the cathedral, then a harried yell and a muffled cry. A biolune rollaby laying on a stone table, on her back, wriggling against her bonds, different liquids being injected into her veins, seeing what they would do, Arwen wriggled against her bonds more as a col of wire was dig into her flesh without any anestetic whatsoever, and another, then they switched on a buzzing machine that was attached to the coils of wire. A pair of men grinning over the muffled albie, tears rolling from her cheeks. Once the machine was switched off, a fellow with over-sized, tinted glasses leant over her, the low light dancing off them as she still twitched with the electrical currents that flew through her.

A larger, more burly man ripped out the two coilds of wire without a single regard for her now severed flesh, forcing her to cry out once again. Once her cry had died down, she mumbled a single name before loosing conciousness. "Valjean..."

(Its bad, I know, but I'm tired.)

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/13/2009 4:12 PM

Valjean was about to slip into another round of chorus when the scream hit his ears harder than the music. The cry of a tourtured soul was supposedly something of a common occurance in this place, normally disregarded as another victim of mechanical beasts.

This, however, was far different. That soulful scream, that bone-chilling cry, had come from the lips of his dear one. There was no mistaking her voice, pained as it may be.

The music from his headphones switched to some greusome melody without words from a long-forgotten horror film. "Arwen!" he shouted, following the sound of yet another outcry down one hall and into another. "Arwen, where are you?!"

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/13/2009 4:29 PM

Huh, that was stange, in her subconcious, someone was playing White Flag by Dido.....So the last sound she would hear is the loveley music of a fairly creative woman, singing.
'I will go down with this ship,
And I won't put my hands up and surrender,
There will be no white flag above my door.'

Arwen joined in with the last of the chorus. Tears dripping from her already damp eyes.
"I'm in love,
And always,
Will be."

But...No...She could hear something else....Someone was calling to her...She was brought back to her concious state to see the burly man leave the room. She knew his intention. "Valjean! Run!" She yelled, tears streaming further down her cheeks as more liquids were injected into her system.
'And when we meet,
Which I'm sure we will,
All that was there,
Will be there still,
I'l let it pass and hold my tounge,
And you will think I've moved on.

I will go down with this ship....'

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/13/2009 4:49 PM

Run? Of course he was running. Running to save her from whatever was tormenting her. He had no way of knowing how greedy her human captives could be, how thrilled they would be at having another "volenteer" for their treatments.

His covered eyes glanced back and forth at every intersection, ears swiveling to pick up on hir voice, her cry. So intent was he on following his love's voice that he failed to notice the pair of booted feet approaching from behind.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/14/2009 1:20 PM

A wooden club hit the palowockee on the back of the head. Ohboyohboy, the master would be happy with this. The large man picked the palowockee by the scruff and trotting back towards the chambers, not even bothering to check if the creature was knocked out first.

Arwen's eyes widened significantly as she saw the palowockee. "VALJEAN!" She screamed, writhing more within her bonds. She should sing. Yes. He always seemed to like her singing.
"Don't mean it,I promise,
Please, don't leave me,
Please, Don't leave me,
I always say how I don't need you,
But its always going to come right back to this,
Please don't leave me.

I forgot to say aloud,
how beautiful to me you really are to me,
I can't be without,
Your my perfect little punching bag,
And I need you, I'm sorry.

Please, Please don't leave me,
Baby..."

Tears welled in her eyes as a sob wracked through her vocal chords, her eyes never leaving Valjean, even as he was tied to the table opposite. A gag was shoved into her mouth and tied around the back of head, she didn't react, still singing a wordless tune.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/14/2009 4:48 PM

What had happened? Valjean tried to remember, but his memory of the event seemed a bit fuzzy. He was looking for Arwen, that much he knew. Then someone came up behind him, and... Everything was blank after that except the throbbing pain in his head and neck. The next thing he could recall was Arwen's sweet voice singing somewhere close by.

"Did anyone get the plate on the cart that hit me?' he asked, trying to sit up and finding himself bound to a table in a similar manner to Arwen. His hidden eyes found her in that moment, the sight of her in pain bringing a surge of anger through his mind. "Arwen! Arwen, my darling, who did this to you?" He strained against the retraints to no avail, the straps digging painfull into the flesh of his arms and legs.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/14/2009 5:07 PM

Arwen screamed into the gag as her body grew. She twitched violently as her form became more and more humane. After a while of grotesque mutation, a young woman lay on the table, still tied down and gagged. Her cyan eyes wide and leaking tears. her black hair splayed out behind her, it could of reached to her shoulderblades, streaks of the colouring of her markings running through it.a black tee with constantly moving markings, always changing colour and the patterns shifting. A pair of jeans on her legs. The scientist seemed to squueal with glee, turning to Valjean and preparing a syringe mixed with all the different liquids he had used on the Rollaby.

"'Aea...." The bulking man pulled the gag from her mouth. "Valjean..." Arwen breathed, her eyes slipping shut as she breathed gently. "I'm..." she coughed lightly, this human form was uncomfortable. She really didn't like it, but how could she change back? "Sorry...." She mumbled, blacking out.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/14/2009 5:30 PM

Valjean stared wide-eyed as his love changed into someone eerily similar to his land lady, Azura. Similr hair, same complexion... oh, what was he doing?! She was Arwen, his Arwen, and he had to get her out of this dreadful place. Unfortuantly, he couldn't see how he could manage that when he was tied down as well.

"Please, don't apoligize, my dear," he said quickly, eyeing the scientist and his needle cautiously. "I've wanted to see you for a while now, though I can't say these are the conditions I would have chosen. Maybe a nice little resturaunt, sharing a meal by candle light. Wadel could have arranged it perfectly. And, though I've often wished to shed this mask, I don't believe the concoction in your needle is quite the way I pictured it, so if you could put that away..." The last comment was directed to that strange scientist who kept drawing closer. He was reminded of tales he'd heard of Einsor and vaugly wondered if this was him. No, no mechanical arm. This guy was a regular wack-job, not the demon spawn the "good' doctor was rumored to be.

{5|52}

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/15/2009 4:00 PM

Now her subconcious was playing Fall To Peices by Avril Lavigne....Her mind seemed to be obsessed with lve songs today. Her eyes flicked beneath her eyelids as the scientist approached his new test subject. A evil grin plastered on his face as he stabbed in the needle, pushing the plunger.

"Todays the day I pray we make it through,
Make it through the fall,
Make it through it all.."

Well, it was true. She began singing along, She was even singing along in her sleep.
"And I don't want to fall to peices,
I just want to sit and stare at you,
I don't want to talk about it,
And I don't want a conversation,
I just want to cry infront of you,
I don't want to talk about it,
'Cause I'm in love with you..."

Her eyes flew open as she watched the last drop enter Valjean. She screamed and writhed against her bondy, tears falling down her now human face.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/15/2009 5:18 PM

Valjean gasped rather than screamed as the needle plunged into his forearm, the limb tensing as if by its own will. He immidiatly regretted the action as it simply made the puncture sting. His arm felt like it was on fire, the pain forcing its way up to his chest through already throbbing muscles.

Whether conciously or not, Valjean turned his attentions from his own misery to that of his love. "Please, Arwen," he pleaded through clenched teeth, "don't cry for my sake. This pain? This is nothing compared to how I would feel if I was going through this without you." His head fell back against the table with a dull thud, and he began to hum a soothing tune. He had known it since he was little, and it now resurfaced in his mind on its own.

"I was so afraid
Now I realize
Love is never wrong
And so it never dies
There's a perfect world
Shining in your eyes
And if only they could feel it too
the happiness I feel with you."

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/16/2009 1:13 PM

Arwens hands began to tremble as tears continued to run down her face. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of come here..." She screwed her cyan eyes shut and looked up at the scientist. "What do you want?" She simply got a cackle as a reply. Same question, same answer. She truly loved Valjean. But right now, she hated his stupid attempt at heroism. She snarled at the scientist and lunged against her bonds, snapping at him when he attempted to touch her, laying back with a low, heavy snarl. You can take the hunter out of the shrine, but you can't take the shrine out of the hunter.

Or something like that.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/16/2009 4:40 PM

A strangeled cry escaped Vajean's maw as the bones in his arm began to change, painfully pulling muscle and skin with them. Small rivulets of tears stremed from beneath his mask as he cut off another shout, biting hard on his lip to keep the sound inside. He didn't dare glance at the surging limb, nor the rest of his body, for he felt the waves of pain spread farther.

He glared fiercely at the brutish man, snarling from between clenched teeth, his speech broken by tremors that wracked his body and the urge to scream, "Let... Her... Go... I'll stay... Just don't... Hurt... Her."

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/17/2009 6:16 AM

Arwen stared in horror as the scientist obliged, unbuckling the leather straps, then those on Valjean, giggling madly. "I'l be abl to make millions!" moving to the desk that he used for concoctions, Arwen continued to lay on the stone, staring at her love, a sob wracking through her chest. "Why?!" Arwen screamed, jumping off the table, lunching for the scientist, the bulky man stepped in and batted her away. She landed heavily on the floor, she was really not used to this.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/17/2009 12:09 PM

"No!" The cry tore from Valjean's lips as Arwen fell, anger willing him to his feet. The pain was ebbing from his limbs, seeming to gather in his chest like some reserve. His heart was pounding, rushing heated blood to forign new digits on his hands and feet.

He took a few unsteady steps toward his fallen love, marveling at how similar it was to walking on his hind legs. He had no tail to conterbalance as he normally did, but it was otherwise the same. A lock of white tipped blue hair fell over his eyes, which struck him as odd, considering there was normally that bothersome mask in the way. He glanced quickly over his shoulder and saw it, stark white against the cold stone. The mask's limitations would bother him no more.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next