Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

[Hawke lv2][8]

Postby Citanul » 02/21/2009 8:07 PM

Hawke growled lowly as ice formed. Still incoporeal he did not feel it, nor would it affect him. "I find no reason to cooperate with someone so lowly as to come in to my own home and demand things of me." Snarling he bared his ghostly teeth and continued to watch the one infront of him. "I am Hawke!" He barked out, not caring if it was formal or not. This Lucain was getting on his nerves.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Menethil Lvl 2 (9)

Postby Middy » 02/22/2009 1:11 AM

"My my, aren't we feeling a bit aggressive?" Menethil took a step back, still holding his gaze with Hawke, "Lowly you say?" he paused for a moment, this Lucain seemed to have ill intentions against him for sure, but what an amazing 'Cain he was indeed, "I am Menethil," he was starting to get more anxious about Hawke, maybe he would have some more fight in him, even if he was more stubborn then a Taigra.
    "Why don't we do something more interesting then just fight? Or are you so stubborn that you don't wish to do any civil?"
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

[Hawke lv2][9]

Postby Citanul » 02/25/2009 12:56 PM

Obviously Menethil didn't know of Hawke's reputation as being completely insane and unpredictable. He was not afraid in the least to take other's lives at the littlest provocation. Truly the workings of his mind were unfathomable. "I refuse to be civil with one such as you. You come into my home and proceed to tell me what to do." He growled lowly.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Means to an End (P Me and Citanul)

Postby Middy » 02/26/2009 9:01 PM

Menethil wasn't about to give up on this, his home huh? He turned his head away from him with a low pitch snicker, showing his ice blue fangs. He still couldn't believe this "ghost" didn't realize how far his powers really stretched, he could control any undead, and some even refer to him as a god. "Perhaps I am used to telling others on what to do, my hordes of undead army would have to agree. But one thing still confuses me about you... are you really undead like myself? Or just something that thinks itself that way?"
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Hawke lv3][10]

Postby Citanul » 02/27/2009 12:33 AM

Hawke gave a full-blown maniacal laugh. "Undead?!" He barked out and gave a sinister smirk. "I am fully dead. You hold no sway over me, oh great one who thinks he knows everything." He smirked, remaining incoporeal and yet visible. "Being undead means one still has weaknesses. I have NONE!"
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/27/2009 3:44 PM

Now this was getting interesting, this Hawke stood very strong against his points, but his rambling meant nothing to Menetil, "Fully dead huh? I am sure you still have weaknesses, everything does, ghost or not." he paused remembering that horrible Knight of the Light attacking him and his army, "Even if you completely dead, the power of holy spells still effect you, since you and me are both evil," he paused waiting to hear the reply from Hawke.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Hawke lv3][11]

Postby Citanul » 02/27/2009 5:15 PM

Merely giving Menethil that twisted smirk of his Hake again gave a barking laugh. "Evil or not spells do not affect which does not exist on this plane." Being able to go into a different 'world' via his ghostly powers gave Hawke a distinct advantage over someone who was only half-dead.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/27/2009 5:55 PM

Menethil felt as though he was going around in circles in this conversation, he needed to figure out a way to get closer to this Lucain in a much different way, "Have you ever felt alone perhaps?" maybe he would start something new, aside from making small talk and bickering. He smiled slightly and tilted his head.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Hawke lv3][12]

Postby Citanul » 02/27/2009 10:36 PM

Hawke blanched, watching this Lucain carefully, eyes narrowed. What the hell was he trying to get at? Remaining still he was poised to get out of the way if there was some reason that this newcomer had changed tactics. "Why the hell would you want to know?"
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/27/2009 10:43 PM

Now we were getting somewhere, "You seem a bit intense is all, like something may be missing?" he stepped closer to this Lucain, taking his chances, "I am sure you don't get many people here, maybe you chase them out fearing that you don't want to admit that you want someone at your side? Even for just awhile," this was going perfect so far, just maybe...
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Hawke lv3][13]

Postby Citanul » 03/01/2009 8:47 PM

Intense red eyes watched Menethil's every move as Hawke stood gaurd. "There is nothing missing from my life." He growled lowly, fangs bared out. His losses were a sore spot. After a breeding gone wrong... He rumbled lowly, bordering on snarls as his fur bristled. "I want no one here with me! This is my home and mine alone!"
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Menethil (lvl3) 14

Postby Middy » 03/01/2009 9:00 PM

Menethil poised himself, then ruffled his fur, "Are you sure about that? Even if it was only temporary?" he took a step backwards, "Fine then," he knew he wouldn't comply so easily, if only he could touch him then maybe... he shook his head, "If you prefer to be alone, then so be it. I will leave you be." he growled lowly, he was starting to sound like Titus now, that bastard was always there to teach him things about romance.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous