Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Plotting the Destruction [P]

Postby SpringsSong » 06/07/2009 11:23 AM

It was finally time to begin plotting the demise.

A'enya'ri grinned as she sat down on the steps of the Cathedral, her jeans ripped and her hoodie on the floor beside her.  She was wearing a white tank top underneath it; however, as it was summer, it was too warm for the hoodie right now.  Looking into the emptiness of the Cathedral, she whispered quietly, Armina will... pay... for stealing... Ra'car from... me...

As she said this, she heard claws clicking against the floor.  She knew who it was; or, at least, she thought she knew who it was.  After a moment or two more, she said, What is... your business... here?

"My business here?  My business here is finding a way to bring down Armina.  I know what she is now--she cannot hide it from me." One of the voices said as two Felloxes, one Temple and one Glacial, emerged.  The other replied, "And I am here to find a way to bring Armina away from Ra'car--she is MINE, and he took her from me."

Then we...are here... on common purpose. A'enya'ri said, smirking.  Naraka... N'car'en... it is... good to see... you again.

[1.1 x3]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Re: Plotting the Destruction [P]

Postby SpringsSong » 06/07/2009 11:31 AM

"No, the pleasure is all ours." Naraka said as he took his human form; about 5'6" in height with black hair and brown eyes.  N'car'en also grinned as he took his human form, the same height as Naraka, but with long, curly black hair.  A'enya'ri gave a slight chuckle as she said, Pardon the... hesitance in my... talking... still trying to get used... to telepathy.

"No need to apologise for your speaking skills, A'enya'ri.  We do not care about that; but please, please tell me you still have your Fire abilities." N'car'en said, and the human-form Battleheart laughed.  Fire abilities?  Of course I still... have them. She said.

Naraka gave a curt nod of his head as he sat down in front of A'enya'ri.  "So... let us begin by first discussing why we are here, other than the Rose-Angel and her precious Gardener." He said.

[1.2 x3]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/07/2009 11:42 AM

"I'll start." N'car'en said quickly.  "Back last year, while Lor'isa was still around and while Armina was still recovering from her loss that lead to my agreement into this little plan, Armina caught my eyes.  I found her to be dangerously beautiful in her sadness, but she showed little, if any, interest in me.  But then, as soon as I backed away, she seemed interested.  Then my freshman swoops in and takes her from me, and he ends up being her lover from, like, 300 years ago."

Naraka scoffed as he said, "Armina was mine at one point.  She was in the palm of my hand; she did almost everything I asked of her, save for a few things that went against her ideals.  However, I had to move, and I told her that we ought to see other people.  It is clear to me that she took me seriously, for when I came back, she was crushing on you, N'car'en, and now she's crushing on--or rather, is head-over-heels for--Ra'car.  I fully intend to take her back."

With me, it is Ra'car that I am after. A'enya'ri said.  Ever since I met him... I have wanted to be at his... side.  But no, he has to... avoid me because... as a Battleheart, I am a born Fire-user.  Then, Armina started avoiding me.  Every time I'd see one of them, the other would not... be far behind... and then, the roses.  As soon as I saw them, and saw... that they weren't... dying... I knew she had to be the Rose-Angel of old...

[1.3 x3]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/07/2009 11:52 AM

"Then we truly are here on a common purpose." Naraka said, grinning.  "We are all here with a desire to destroy either Armina, Ra'car, or both--now that she won't even look at me, I want to make her beg and plead and cry out to me as I kill her lover, and then, make her scream and beg as I kill her."

"I, however, want her kept alive." N'car'en said.  "Alive, but forever separated from her Gardener.  I have... unfinished business with her.  And I will not let her get away from me this time." He said.

I agree with N'car'en.  I want them both alive but separated from the other.  Maybe then I can turn Ra'car to my side. A'enya'ri said; however, N'car'en and Naraka shook their heads.

"No, A'enya'ri--we must go with Naraka's plan and kill them both." N'car'en said.  "I asked Ra'car about this before I revealed my true identity as a Destroyer--he said that Armina is the only one for him, and that he never had any feelings for you other than pity."

[1.4 x3]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/07/2009 11:58 AM

A'enya'ri blinked for a few moments; Naraka placed a hand on her shoulder as he looked to N'car'en and said, "Likewise with you, Armina said that she could never be with you because she could tell what you were merely because you are a Glacial pet.  I asked her to tell me, and she looked at me and said, 'the same thing that you are, you deceitful...' here, of course, she cut herself off and began playing one of those songs she wrote."

"Then she has chosen death by Ice." N'car'en said, while A'enya'ri said, And Ra'car will receive death by Fire, if it is the last thing I do.

[2.0 x3]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/07/2009 12:02 PM

"Of course, we can't just go storming around Aldrect looking for them.  My... sources tell me that Ra'car and Armina--as well as another Plant-Angel--have checked into a seaside resort in the Dead Coast.  Tell me... where does Armina think you are spending your summer, my friends?" Naraka asked.

"She thinks I am in the Fe'gan Mountains." N'car'en said.

Lamenolai. A'enya'ri said simply.

"And she thinks I am in Nabias.  This will work perfectly; knowing her, she will convince Ra'car that they are perfectly safe, because she knows us and knows we go there every summer." Naraka said.  However, N'car'en interrupted and said, "But Ra'car has survived three full lifetimes, while Armina has only had partial lives.  Ra'car knows never to trust the word of a Destroyer."

[2.1 x3]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/07/2009 1:50 PM

Well, then, if that is the case, we must try to catch them when they are unawares.  Maybe... coming back from a beach stroll, or maybe dinner. A'enya'ri said, and the two Felloxes thought for a moment or two.  Naraka's eyes glowed as he said, "A'enya'ri... that would be perfect!  If I know anything about my old girl, it's that she's a sorry sap of a romantic."

"Really?  I never got that feeling from her.  I always got the hesitant, shy, and scared of our kind." N'car'en said, and Naraka laughed.  "She's an excellent actress, then; for when I observed her before I realized what she was, she was completely head-over-heels for you.  She was even gonna invite you to the Tournament of the Sky-Dancers that she would have been in, were it not for the Leader's Concert that same night." He said.

"So she did have feelings for me... I guess that I must not have seen the signs, and when she backed off, it was because she thought I didn't... well, she shall pay now..." N'car'en said, a new tone of spite entering his voice.

[2.2 x3]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/07/2009 2:01 PM

Naraka shook his head and stood up now, glaring at N'car'en.  "Now is not the time for your rage, fellow Ice-Destroyer.  When we find them... then, the time for your rage will be right." N'car'en's hands, however, were coating in ice as Naraka spoke.

"As much as I know that they need to be destroyed, something in my heart refuses to allow me to let you kill her--or Ra'car.  I know that it is our nature and job to destroy her, but... I cannot.  I will not let either of you do that, either." N'car'en said, standing a mere two footsteps or so away from Naraka.

Dare you speak of betraying our cause to her? A'enya'ri hissed, standing up and cloaking her hands in fire.

"If it would mean saving my standing with her and showing Lor'isa--I know Lor'isa is with them--that I am not just some mindless Ice elemental chosen to be the sworn enemy of the Rose-Angel... then yes."

[2.3 x3]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/07/2009 2:12 PM

"Oh, this is just rich, wouldn't you agree, A'enya'ri?" Naraka said, laughing as he circled N'car'en.  "Seems as though a Destroyer has fallen for the Leaf-Angel." N'car'en growled as he said, "Lor'isa has been a friend of mine for as long as I can remember.  And then... then, I saw what powers Armina had over Earth... and since all three of us--Lor'isa, Armina, and myself--were good friends, I knew instantly that I had to distance myself in order to save them both.  But... when my freshman made a move on her..."

Enough of this! A'enya'ri hissed as she took her Battleheart form.  N'car'en, you will not travel ahead of us, nor will you attempt to warn Armina OR Lor'isa about what we are planning.  If we have to, we will chain you up here and not even take you with us. She said, standing dangerously close to on top of N'car'en.

"Stand down, A'enya'ri." Naraka said, glaring at the Battleheart female until she shifted forms again.  "Chaining him up here would be giving him part of what he wants--not having to attack Armina or witness her death.  No, he comes along..."

...and he strikes her death-blow. A'enya'ri smirked, her eyes gleaming a dangerous red color.

[2.4 x3]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/07/2009 2:28 PM

"N-no!  I won't!  I could never harm Armina... not after all she has done for me... she has been so kind and caring..." N'car'en said, shrinking away from the other two.  "I could never harm her... she's been like a sister to me, yet... more than a sister..."

Oh, cry us a river, N'car'en.  Did you forget that you are, first and foremost, a Destroyer?  Our only goal is to destroy the Rose-Angel before she can completely disarm us and thus discover the full extent of her abilities. A'enya'ri said, and Naraka snapped his fingers, changing quickly into his Fellox form.

"The time has come.  We must go to the Dead Coast and seek them out now.  Come, take your quadruped forms.  We must fly if we are to have any hopes of catching them."

[3.0 x3--all three have left now, but will return]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate