These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Cookie » 08/02/2008 1:43 PM

"My owners getting a lucain and she's going to be a real rebel" She paused for a moment "I thought Fri-San was bad anouth... But He's at the slums at Dr. Reds old place."
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/02/2008 2:31 PM

"Ah that seems interesting." He said sivering at the thought of living with a void bringer paragon. "Raven is quite cold and acts like he is boss some of the time and the other has no name yet but he is a real mystery." Rush said looking into the steem and imagining what ia is like to stair down a void bringer never mind its gut.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/02/2008 2:37 PM

"Yeah?" She said hugging on rushs arm. She layed her head on his shoulder. She looked at rush and smiled. She wonderd what living with a paragon whould be like. "I really dont have the time to deal with amor anyways." She said thinking about if the lucain got smart with her.

((Wrighters block))
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/02/2008 2:47 PM

"Yeah I also herd that my master will begiving your master a egg from a breeding you better hope that breeding is not with Raven because his children might be void bringers and they are not the kindest of paragons" Rush said as he put his head on hers.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/02/2008 5:45 PM

She laughed. "Someone in my pen will put them in there place" She said. She knew either Fri-san, Amor, Or Faine will put them in there place off the bat. And if they were raised by either of them they might be fine.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/02/2008 10:19 PM

"That sounds good but these things will be strong when they get older but they are not much when they are hatchlings." He said gringing at her.

(Another block.)

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/03/2008 10:58 AM

"Mabie, It just depends on who raises them I gess." She said. She looked at rush and smiled "I gess we'll see when they get here." She didn't want to judge the creatures before they even got here.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/03/2008 11:11 AM

"I have one question." he said pausing for a momet "Why are we even talking about children?" He the finished his sentence with a slight laugh in his voice and a smile on his face. He had a weird feeling come over him when he asked that question because it was he who had started the hole thing on the children.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/03/2008 11:18 AM

She paused and thought about it for a while "I'm not shure." She said still trying to think. She didn't know why they were talking about it but they were. She looked at rush, she still didn't know what to say.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/03/2008 11:39 AM

" Ha I think I am getting as worked up as my owner about the paragons as I wish to see how fast the wind gill can go." He said laughing at him self and his impacent master. "You know how wind gills are really talkitive well this one will not be that he will be quiet from what I herd, does not talk much at all mostly knods or mubles." Rush said. He then turned and hugged her "I guess you to can feel the antisipation of your impacent master as well as I can mine." He said as he just wanted to hold her tight.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/03/2008 12:18 PM

"Yeah, She really wants Amor to be here quickly." She said. "She and Fri-san are soposed to be running a bar and such." She said thinking about how funny it might be to see the two bossy lucains working together.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/03/2008 12:41 PM

"Yeah I can see a argument baking out lots of times" Rush said snickering. "I think the wind gill paragon might stop buy, man is he mystirious, you can't read him well and he can be quite unpredictible because of that." Rush said. "My master is going to try and find a name for him but none so far." He said with a smerk.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/03/2008 12:47 PM

"Ahh.." She said laughing. "No more talk about paragons and lucain." She said looking at him. She didn't mind talking about them but she didn't want too. She stretched and yawned again as she wasn't fully awake yet.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/03/2008 12:52 PM

He flopped back on the soft moss covered earth, He started to stair up at the sky, it was a nice day out side he could see a few crowbine fly over head on occation. "What do you think it would be like to fly?" He asked her as the thought of the beat of wings.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/03/2008 1:00 PM

She laughed at his endless questions "I dont know." She said laughing as she looked at him. She layed down beside him As she thought about it. She looked up at the sky as well trying to see what he was looking at.
Cookie
Pets | Items

PreviousNext