These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: Into a new world. (Private, Duskie and Mir)

Postby Mirkitsune » 03/02/2009 3:04 PM

Seeing what he had done, Frédéric froze up for a minute or so, then dropped the blade onto the floor with a loud clatter. He was more afraid than he'd ever been in his life. He fell to his knees and had to push himself over to Binkie with his arms. "Ah... I-I'm so sorry..." He whispered, trying to stop the bleeding. He knew there was nothing that he could do for Innocence at the moment.
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 852
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/02/2009 3:11 PM

There was a figure leaning against the broken wall. "Binkie, you always were good at gettin yersel' in trouble." Frey smirked and gently removed Frederic's hands from Binkie. "Calm down Kiddo, He'll sting for a bit, but nothin' majour. The blood flow will stop itself in a few minutes." She smiled and motioned to Innocence. "It looks like she has a nasty head injury." She frowned and slapped Binkie once sharply across the face. "Stupid boy." Binkie simply whimpered, tears tracking down his cheeks.

Innocence awoken a few moments after, moving one of her arms and holding her throbbing head. The other arm was numb, at an awkward angle, she tried to move it and it ached, she whimpered and brought her hand away from her head, seeing the sticky, crimson substance. Blood.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Mirkitsune » 03/02/2009 3:25 PM

Frédéric sat in shock still, his hands stained with Binkie's blood. He felt so much like his brother now... he could have killed Binkie easily. Staring at the red on his hands, he looked like he was going to panic and run for it. Though where could he run?

Just as he did get up and run, his brother, returning home to see just what was going on, grabbed his arm and hugged onto him tightly, keeping him close. "You're not running anywhere." He murmured into his brother's hair, trying to stop his squirming. Quickly, Aleit surveyed everything, and then looked back to his brother. Fairly enough, he doubted that they owed that Frey woman anything now.
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/02/2009 3:35 PM

Innocence looked up and attempted to speak, but it simply came out as a slurred jumble of syllables. She then looked irritated, Frey abandoned Binkie, whom was doing better, and cupped Innocence's face in her hands. "Innocence Konnawtyst, talk to me." Innocence again attempted to talk, but it simply came out as a slur of syllables. "What is your name?" Frey demanded. "Inununsraphtl." was the only reply Innocence could get out. She knew what she was saying, but her mouth wouldn't let her say it. Was her tounge swollen or something? Tears began to track down Frey's face, her hands trembling as she chewed on her bottom lip. "She may have damaged her nervous system or something, if it dosen't get better my the end of the week, Innocence, you are going home." Innocence then looked to Frederic, the look in her eyes evident. 'Don't let them take me away from you...'

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mirkitsune » 03/06/2009 4:11 PM

Frédéric remained pressed against his brother's chest, in complete shock. H-had he just done that? Hurt a person so badly? Innocence's slurring didn't even seem to reach him then. "Take her back to where she came anyhow. She's caused Frédéric to be in this much distress, so she shouldn't be here." Aleit hissed, running his fingers through Frédéric's long purple hair. "Get out of my house before I kill all of you. And I do mean all of you." He looked pointedly at Innocence, his grip on his brother tightening. And just in time, too; Frédéric's knees gave away and his eyes rolled back into his head as he slumped against Aleit, unconscious.
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/06/2009 4:24 PM

Innocence jumped up, only to collapse back onto her side. Frey shot a glare at binkie whom was now quickly moving away and carefully scooped up Innocence whom began to writhe and fell onto the floor, reaching for Frederic, tears in her eyes, but then dragged away, not giving any more resistance, Frey noticed how she acted. She probably really liked him....Frey sighed and carefully picked up the now sobbing Innocence.

A few weeks later, Binkie had gone home and it was time for Innocence to leave too. she had regained most of her speech, but sometimes it could become difficult for her to talk. She swung her rucksack over her shoulder, a saddened look on her face as she gave Frey a hug and began towards the door, opening it and not even peering outside, just walking straight out and slamming it behind her.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mirkitsune » 03/31/2009 1:31 PM

Not far at all from the forests nearby, a familiar voice sang from the edge of the forest in a soft tenor, without the accompaniment of the piano. "A gust of wind flutters, the world in dark night, a soul sets out into the empty sky..."

Frédéric was leaning against a tree, glad for the grass that surrounded the trunk and roots of it. It kept things clean for him. He flipped through a score book, following the lyrics carefully. "Passing over, its destination is the end of paradise. If only one prayer can be heard, let life resound.

Faint light of blossoms, together we believe, a row of many gazes. A gentle melody lies at the end of the memory, if only one wish may be granted, let life run free."

He seemed forlorn, almost frightened of stepping back out of the forest into the small clearing. As if an invisible barrier held him back, one that even touching would kill him.

"The floating dusts conceals the miracle that is the rising moon... the rising moon that hovers over that flower that mirrors the heavens."

He stopped for a moment, hearing the door slam, but not daring to look. Frédéric didn't know what was waiting out there.

"Beams of sunlight shine through the trees, creating a dazzling world. A soul that rings the bell of peace."
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/31/2009 1:39 PM

Innocence knew that voice. That voice that had been haunting her dreams, her nightmares, her memories, her present, for so long... "Stop it!" She screamed at the heavens, tears filling her eyes. "Is it not bad enough that you took him from me, but now you have to haunt me with his voice?!" She swallowed a sob, tears still falling down her jawline and racking there way down her neck. She quickly batted them away, gritting her teeth, maybe if she got away from here, his voice would leave him alone. She began to run, getting closer to the sound of his voice, it was becoming clearer, louder, she halted when she realized it was just infront of her. Beginning forward, she was....Frederic.

It must of been a dream, a cruel mirage, he couldn't of been here.... "Frederic?" She asked gently, reaching out for him, her hand trembling and her blue eyes filled with sorrow, brushing her fingertips across his sleeve, expecting him to simply fade into the tree, fade into the horizon, to sprout winds and fly away, to turn into a spider, or something. Just to...Leave her, again.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mirkitsune » 04/28/2009 11:52 AM

"Innocence."Frédéric looked up at her in surprise, not turning into a tree or a spider or anything of the sort. He stayed as he was, sitting up against the tree trunk, nestled in between the roots. "How a- Ah... how's your speech problem coming along?" He smiled, trying to be friendly. Binkie still terrified him, and he had to look around several times to make sure that the Garagnir wasn't there before regaining the ability to breathe.

Since then, he'd looked like he'd cried a fair bit himself, with his eyes holding the appearance of recovering from being puffy and red for days. Yet he didn't look away from her at all, and the small smile didn't leave his face for even half a second. It probably wouldn't.
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 04/28/2009 11:58 AM

Innocence simpl;y stared down at him, a micture of happyness, desgust and fear flitting through her eyes, her outstretched hand trembling. She then brought it back to her chest, her breath coming in schort gasps, beginning to move away, her steps shuffing backwards, hesitant, afraid.... "You're going to leave me again....How about I just save you the trouble?" Her eyes closed as tears tracked down her face, sobs wracking through her chest. "How about I leave you for a change?!" She screamed at him, turning and beginning to sprint in any random direction, shoving her way through the undergrowth, not caring about the fines and thorns that tore at her clothing and skin.....

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mirkitsune » 04/28/2009 12:04 PM

Frédéric wanted to go after her, but she had a point that couldn't be ignored. He kept leaving her. It was almost like Romeo and Juliet. Neither family wanted them to be together. Though, what should he do? He closed his score book and left it by the tree, deciding to run after Innocence.

"Innocence!" He called, looking around for her, glad for the heavy fabric of his clothing that did not easily tear at the thorns and underbrush. "Innocence, I'm not going to leave! Please!"
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 04/28/2009 12:13 PM

Innie was leaning against a tree, blood smudged on all visible flesh, her clothing torn, her breath mcoming in short gasps, her teeth gritted, feeling tears beginning to track down her cheeks. Remembering a song Tempo had sung a long while ago.

"And all the damage you do,
Is so honest and true,
I don't wanna feel sorry for you..."

She choked back a sob as she heard his voice. Why was he following her? Pleading to her?

"Funny man,
Gotta plan,
To be somethin' wonderful
Funny man,
Listenin' to the world turn in on itself..."

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mirkitsune » 04/28/2009 12:19 PM

After a short while, Frédéric caught up to Innocence and hugged onto her, not letting her go. "Y-you... run fast," He gasped, his chest heaving with every breath he took, as if he could get more air into his lungs that way.  "But I'm not going to leave you. Not again. Hopefully not ever again. I'll try my best to keep that the truth."

Without waiting for her to do anything else, he gave her a quick kiss, then had to break away to gasp for more air. Still, his grip did not waver, and he kept her close against his chest, where his heart was rapidly beating against his ribcage.
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 04/28/2009 12:34 PM

Innocence forgot to breathe when he held her close, she also forgot to think when he kissed her. Remebering a old song Tempo used to sing, strumming away on her guitar, sitting on the sofa, the pets gathered around her to listen.

"So take me far away,
And hold me close,
To you,
And do me just this little favour,
For I do,"

Innocence sang the last part of the shorus out loud, forgetting to turn her speach off.

"Yes I do love you.
Yes I do love you..."

Innocence's eyes widened as she heard her own voice play with her ears. No way in taking them back. She would just have to deal with it.....Her mama and papa had always told her not to voice her feeling too quickly, as they could be wrong....
Were they wrong?

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mirkitsune » 04/28/2009 12:48 PM

Frédéric blushed heavily when he heard her sing those words. "I love you, too." He murmured bashfully, trying to hide under the brim of his hat. He hadn't told anyone he loved them before, aside from his parents and brother. Aleit never let him say it to anyone else, not even his other siblings.

"I do love you. A lot."
Frédéric admitted, with a little more gusto. "And I don't want anything to get between us again."
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext