These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

An odd meeting (private Baal and me)

Postby dragon1000 » 07/27/2009 9:35 PM

A young woman wearing black pants,a navy blue shirts, and converse's sat on a tree stump. Her head down her long dark blue hair drooped over her face. All around her was trees of all kinds. A small wind came by and picked up a few dead leaves. But the young woman kept silent. "Why I hardly remember my parents but they trained my to be an assassin", she thought to herself. "No one must know that I'm an assassin" she whispered to herself. She sighed."At least someone took care of me", she thought to herself. The sun was beating down on her but she still kept still." And that Baal person...I know he's a demon but I wonder if he's destructive as hiw namesake", she thought in her mind.
Don't click it seriously you don't want to know > http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Draon1000
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Re: An odd meeting (private Baal and me)

Postby BaalsBaby » 07/28/2009 5:39 AM

Another day, another stroll. Imminent war with various foes was for... well... another time. Right now, he felt like slacking, like... putting aside all that for another time, much like a child procrastinated doing his homework. But that's what all his kids were for, right? Picking up his slack.

Life was good.

And so, Lord Baal once again found himself striding along a particularly interesting location this time, Roraldi. It was a very upbeat place, the local village nearby offering all sorts of tours and hiking equipment as well as souvenirs to those who wanted to travel the "mystifying enchanted forests of Roraldi". Looked just like all the other forests, at least to him it did. Trees, trees, trees.... did I mention trees? There was the occasional woodland animal, but those easily followed their senses and skittered away before he could see them.

Why was he here? Well, it was just that he hadn't been here since the forest had actually started growing, at the dawn of the creation of Evelon. Roraldi hadn't been much to look at then, either. Oh, but what was this clearing coming up? It was speckled with sunlight dappling from the canopy above, and the demon could see something.. blue up ahead. Blue hair...?

[304]

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby dragon1000 » 07/28/2009 7:37 AM

Quickly she sensed someone looking at her. Without looking up to see she pulled out a gun and pointed to the direction where that person was staring at her." Reveal yourself" she said aloud. Hoping that person heard her she finally looked up. Shaking her hair out of her face to have seen none other than Lord Baal. "Hmm peculiar place for a demon to take a stroll. Shouldn't he be in the cathedral raising an army of the dead. Or maybe he isn't evil and destructive as him namesake.I hope he can't read my thoughts", she pondered  in her mind.

(21)
Don't click it seriously you don't want to know > http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Draon1000
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 07/28/2009 6:39 PM

And who was it but that blue-haired beauty he'd met at the beach a long while ago! Staring into the barrel of a gun pointed his way, the demon smirked. Around the woman seated on the tree stump, he could almost literally 'see' the thoughts floating around her, watching the word 'demon' drip to the ground in confusion.

"If you really must know, I don't raise the dead, my dear," he laughed a little, daring just a step closer with his hands opened to show he meant no harm. The ground beneath his shoes crunched a little, making the only sound between them for a moment before he continued. "Furthermore, what's a lovely young lady like yourself doing out here all alone? I'd be just a tad bit surprised if you told me you were waiting for me," he joked, laughing a bit more and winking a yellow serpent eye behind his shades.

[305]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dragon1000 » 07/28/2009 9:38 PM

Putting the gun down she chuckled a bit too." Oh a friend of mine lives here I was going to visit him in a little. And oh sorry about the raising the dead thing I've been playing to many online games"she replied.She put the gun up and stood up. She gave him a meaningful hug. Then said," It has been awhile since we've seen each other". The sky turned dark. Boooooommmmm!The thunder roared. She let go of him.
It started to sprinkle. "Let's go to my friend's house it's the two story house right around that corner". She pointed to a nearby corner.

(22)
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 08/02/2009 2:06 AM

A part of the demon wanted to wonder what kind of a person lived in a two-story house within a forest, but his mind wandered elsewhere as she gave him a curt hug. It'd been awhile since they'd last met, but apparently he'd had a good impression upon her if they were still in talking terms and all. Considering most women he met after a day never came to talk to him in any of the days to follow.

When the lightning began to crackle overhead through the trees, he gave a delighted inward shudder. He loved lightning, yup. Smiling and looking to the sky, then back to his companion, Lord Baal had to wonder what kind of people Shashima hung around. Waving that gun around might've perhaps given him an idea? "That's okay," he said when she replied about playing too many games, then waved his had towards a dirt path through the trees. "You lead the way then, Shashima."

[306]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dragon1000 » 08/02/2009 7:33 PM

"Oh ok", she replied.  She began to run. "If your wondering about the gun its a long story I'll tell you when we get to my friends house." she explained as she ran. She was wearing a belt...a belt with weapons of all kinds. They jingled and clattered as she ran. " If I accepted that he's a demon I guess he'll accept what I am. I hope he'll accept Zenarin",she thought to herself.Craaaaccckkkkk! The lightning  zapped. They had just arrived at the house. It was a grand house with elegant designs. There was a crystal shandelier on the porch above giving out light. Shashima rang the door bell.  
(23)

As of hearing the door bell ring a young man with electric blue hair,lime green glasses,a blue shirt with yellow on the end of the sleeves, and light green pants got off his computer. He started to walk down the stairs. As he walked down the steps he pulled his shirt down to get the wrinkles out. When he got down he straightened up the living room quickly then grabbed a towel as expecting Shashima to be at the door for he knew she was here to visit. "Oh dang it", he said as he spotted some medical equipment. He quickly fixed that too. Then dashed back to the door and opened it.
(6)
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 08/03/2009 6:36 PM

Just like she said, there was indeed a quiet house tucked here somewhere in the forests of Roraldi, which the both of them arrived at in good time since they'd been running. The very first splatters of rain were just now started to patter against the leaves when Lord Baal followed Shashima to the door. The porch light here was beginning to draw a few wayward moths, and the demon watched them with his serpentine eyes for a moment before turning back to the door, waiting for whatever hermit living here to open up.

It also came to his notice the light glinting off several types of weapons dangling from Shashima's belt and he pointed at them. "I know you said it's a long story but... you haven't been caught carrying those around?" he laughed a little, peering over his shades at her. "I mean, I guess that's probably why your skulking around in the forests, but it looks like you kill people for a living," he commented, only half-joking.

[307]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dragon1000 » 08/03/2009 9:49 PM

"Well you could say that I guess" she replied with a shrug. Stepping in and taking the towel from Zenarin she took off her shoes in the small tile rectangle she stood in.Before she walked to the couch with Baal she explained to Zenarin " This is Lord Baal". "And oh Baal this is Zenarin", she also explained to Lord Baal. Then  Shashima walked to the couch spearding the towel for where her and Baal to sit when she would explain what she was. The surroundings around her are quaint and charming yet still very modern. There was a small coffe in the middle of the area Shashima was sitting at. To the right where she was  was a medium sized kitchen. Shashima signaled with her hands to tell Baal to come sit next to her. Then said to Zenarin " Go ahead and continue whatever you were doing before we came here".  

(24)
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 08/04/2009 9:30 PM

Entering, Baal nodded at Zenarin, taking in the man's interesting look. Very neon, he thought to himself as he stepped past into the house. It was a quiet night here and it looked like this Zenarin was the only one inhabiting the house as far as he could tell. He sat on the towel as beckoned, the air conditioning making his partly soaked clothes cool against his skin. "Nice to meetcha'," Lord Baal said quickly to the house owner before turning to Shashima again.

"So what's up? Why were you all by yourself in the forests? What's with the knives?" he once again pointed to her belt before sitting back and waiting for an answer.

[308]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dragon1000 » 08/04/2009 10:10 PM

"Ah let me start at the beggining.My parents were murderers. They got killed when I was young. But before they died they taught me how to fight. You could say I'm an assassin. I rarely kill or use me ability. When they were slained right in front of me I ran... All the way to here roraldi forests. I got tired and sat on the stump you saw me on earlier. Zenarin was taking a stroll and saw me there. Ever since then he raised me I live here with him actually. And I'm the protection around this little village. That reminds me I have to go to an assassin's meeting you can tag along they won't kill you if your with me", she explained to him. She got up from the couch. " I have to go change for the meeting" she told him. Then she walk to the stairs and went up them. She went to her room. Closed the door and took her clothes off. Taking off the belt from her pants she put on her waist. She went in her closet and pulled out a blue dress with pink sparkles. She took it off the hanger and put it on. Shashima went back into the closet and pulled out a pair of blue high heels and put them on too. Then open the door and walked back down stairs.

(25)
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 08/04/2009 10:29 PM

Listening intently, Lord Baal nodded. Had he been any kind of normal, he probably would have felt fear, might have wanted to bolt out of the house right that instant if not sooner. But there he sat, absorbing her words for what they were. A messed up place, this world and still people went on, how weird. "Ah, I see," he commented, then watched her get up. "Sure, I'll go with you." As she went upstairs to change, he sat there clicking one boot against the ground and looking over at Zenarin and whatever he was doing while they'd been talking. What a history she had.

"So.. what's your story, bud?" he asked over at Zenarin. He'd heard one part of Shashima's story but not the other. Seems like the two were really close for reasons, but it didn't look like Zenarin disapproved of Shashima's killing abilities at all. Which meant either he enjoyed killing people too or... he just didn't care?

[309]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dragon1000 » 08/05/2009 8:47 AM

" Well like Shashima my parents were killed... In a car crash. But I was much older than Shashima when this happened. When they died I was in the car too but when the car crashed I ran. And the same stump you saw Shashima on I rested there too. But I got up and ran into to the village going to the doctor because I had several shards of glass in my right arm. When I got to the doctor I asked him to pull them out and he nodded. But when he was done he saw that my parents weren't with me so he said that he would take care of me. I watched him do all sorts of medical procedures then when he died I took over as doctor. And your son Einsor  could take the bodies of Shashima's killings. Yes well my story and Shashima's are alike in some ways but also very different. You could say were best friends or brother and sister."he told him.  He went to kitchen and fixed himself a sandwhich.

(7) (*Gasp* He knows about Einsor :looool:)
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 08/06/2009 5:52 AM

"Oh, I see," Lord Baal said, listening to his words as well. The mention of Einsor caught him somewhat offguard but he had to guess it shouldn't be that much of a surprise. After all, Einsor worked several places (though of course, not all at once. That was impossible, even for a demon. Er. Half-demon.) so it he often saw many patients all over Evelon. "Huh. Thanks for sharing," the demon laughed, only to find that the neon-dressed man had left for the kitchen.

Now where was Shashima... Oh! There she was, right at the stairs when Zenarin left. "Oh there you are," he said, getting up from the towel-covered couch. The demon shrugged himself off a little before approaching her a few steps. "Well you're dressed all nicely for an assassin, heh. You're ready to go then?"

[310]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dragon1000 » 08/06/2009 11:40 AM

" Yeah I'm ready" she replied. She went to the door and opened it.It wasn't raining but it was still dark. She stepped to the garge put in a code at a small number pad and the garge opened. Boooooommmmmmm!!!The thunder roared over the horizon. Walking in pulling a sheet off somthing bulky. Revealing a brand new black BMW. " First time I ever used it.I bought it yesterday" she acknowledged. She was holding the keys in her hands. She clicked the unlock button and went in. Then put the key in ignition. Vroom!Vrooooomm! The engine roared.

(26)
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next