These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: An odd meeting (private Baal and me)

Postby dragon1000 » 11/01/2009 10:06 AM

The insects stopped  their destructuve rampage. One by one they marched up to Baal. They sat in rows in the form of circles. They sat and listen intentively like  first graders listening to their  teacher read them a book. Also one by one the assassins  left the stone building  forming conversations among themselves. Now it was just Shashima, Baal, and the bugs.

(34)
Don't click it seriously you don't want to know > http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Draon1000
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 11/06/2009 2:02 AM

Oh wow, what a great turn-out this was. Not only did the insects stop attacking, but they were listening too! Or so he hoped. Then again, then could just be faking but oh well, at least he had their attention.

'Uhh... Hey there,' he began, blinking at all the watchful buggy eyes. Oh man, he hoped Shashima was okay, since... yeah, he didn't know how he could help her as far as overcoming her magical overload and all. Maybe the bugs would know, since they obvious had to have something in common with his assassin friend's sudden weakness. 'So uhh.. sorry to break up your whole rampaging thing and all but, who do you work for, guys? And if you could help out my friend here, I'll make it up to ya' later or something'. Yeah, bargaining with bugs. Like that would work, but you never knew.

[321]

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby dragon1000 » 11/08/2009 10:31 PM

( Hahahah! Last minute character addition)

Aww man! Come on! How could I forget when the meeting was? Also how could I sleep for so long?  Xsterzen shrugged.  A boy about the age of 20 was running to the assassin's hideout. He was wearing a dark blue shirt with a moon shirt on it, a skull necklace, black pants, converse, and his blue sunglasses. He also had a X tattoo on his arm. He stopped in the parking lot. He was heavily panting. He walked inside then stopped when he was inside looking down he panted, " I'm here, what did I miss". He continued to look down and pant. Then said in his mind, " I'm soo stupid I could have floated here I'm a wizard duh".

(1)
Don't click it seriously you don't want to know > http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Draon1000
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 11/27/2009 11:22 PM

Right when Lord Baal was expecting an answer from the swarm of colorful bugs, he heard instead, the noise of the rocks at the entrance moving again. Where the people had all fled now came in a different character, a guy that seemed in a bit of a hurry to get here. He didn't quite know why though, since. Yeah. Insects crashing the party and whatnot.

Blinked from his position on the ground, with Shashima's head in his lap, the demon gave a two fingered salute at the guy. Boy, he must've looked really odd there, with all the bugs and the unconscious girl and the crashed party devoid of people. Oh well. "Hey, what's up. Haha, you missed the party," the Chaos smiled, looking around at toppled chairs and spilled drinks soaking the carpet.

[322]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dragon1000 » 12/11/2009 9:40 PM

Xsterzen looked up. Staring with akwardness. He looked all around at the trashed room. Then he had a confused look on his face. Then he stepped to where the guy was sitting and took a seat in a chair right next  to Baal. " What the heck happened here", he thought to himself.  He looked at Baal analyzing him like a robot. Then Xsterzen nodded then said, " Well I sense you're a demon well I am half demon how odd right". Then he looked at Shashima. Gave a questionable stare.

(2)
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 12/11/2009 10:02 PM

Lord Baal blinked back. Oddly enough, this guy hadn't noticed all his.. er.. buggy 'friends' and what's more, he knew that he was a demon. And he was half as well? Hmm interesting. "Ah, I see. What happened here?" He pointed over at the rows of attentive insects all clacking their mandibles on the floor, wings twitching. He wasn't sure how long they'd be like that, but it was rather.. nice not having to fend them off while holding Shashima. "Er... well these guys here crashed the party like no tomorrow and Shashima here had a little er... I don't know what to call it. She blanked out, anyway. I'm not quite sure what happened, myself, but I'm trying to figure out who and why would send these guys to crash some party."

[323]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dragon1000 » 12/18/2009 2:19 PM

Xsterzen carefully picked one of the insects up. Putting a finger on its head the insects stopped its body functions. Xsterzen closed his eyes. He was going through the bugs memory.He opened up his eyes and put the bug down it crawled back in front of Baal. " Well its memory was fuzzy but I saw some guy in a pumpkin lab coat.", he said with uncertainty. " Oh I can help your friend there. I once had that  I had just got my powers overwhelmed and I guess that's the case isn't it", he spoke. Xsterzen walked to Shashima. He put his hand right over her head and like a vaccum sucked out something blue. Then put it in a small glass bottle he had in his pocket. Shashima woke up.

(3)
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 12/23/2009 12:38 AM

Lord Baal watched this odd display of powers. So the boy could mind read? Interesting. Too bad he didn't work for him, for the Heirarchy that served him. He could be quite useful. "A... pumpkin labcoat?" He tilted his head, thinking it over. What would that look like? "And yeah, I suppose that's the case." He was glad to hear that Shashima could be helped at least, since he didn't know how long being out like that was healthy for a human. Oddly enough, he too had to wonder how long this demon had had his powers and if he worked for someone. There were enemies that Lord Baal had, so he had to be careful sometimes, when he was on this plane of existence instead of being back home on the Chaos Realm.

When Xsterzen finally did something about Shashima's problem, he looked down, shaking her shoulders softly. "Hey there... You awake?"

[326]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dragon1000 » 12/23/2009 11:50 PM

Shashima awoke shocked. " Hmm.. What happen.. Who is this", she questioned. She looked up a bit dreamy-eyed. She blinked several times. Looked around... Then at the bugs. Gave a questionable stare. There was an odd electronic screeching noise in her ear. " Ugh what an undesireable noise", she complained. She shook her head. The world looked so different now. More vivid than ever before. So odd.. So strange.. " Whoawhat year is it", she asked. She blink a couple more times.

(35)
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dragon1000 » 12/29/2009 3:04 PM

"Well my I must say you've not missed much. Nor do we have to answer your questions but, if it might just answer one", he said pacing. " You see all you were going through is a process of discovering your magical ability, step one : You had a vision of how you got your powers, step two: overwhelmed, you where overwhelmed by everything,step three: you got your powers, step four: millions of voices cram in your head,step five : a possible seizure, unconsciousness, then you just black out. How do I now you ask, well I've had my fair share of experiences." He explained. Then stepped away from Shashima.

(4)
dragon1000
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous