These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: In Evelon, Turkey Eat You!! -shot- [P]

Postby ShadowStitches » 11/28/2009 6:59 AM

(I hope it's okay when I post? o3o)
"what does it look like to y...?!" Corey stopped in the middle of the scentence.
Hey, the little guy managed to get his upper half free, wich ment that he could
pull him out somehow. The Gyrraptor stopped his fruitless attempt on rolling the
beast away, and instead came trotting over, rolling his eyes at the hysterical screeches of Saru.
since he couldnt grab Saru with his mouth or hands without injuring him, he held his left hand
out to him, claws down, so that the Rengosett could grab arround his wrist. Before he pulled,
he placed one foot on the side of the Turkeyzilla next to Saru, and pushed a little bit up and away from the Rengosett, so he had a little bit more...freedom down there. "hm...that might hurt a little"
Corey growled, not a sing of pitty in his voice, and began to pull.
//If you rip out a single one of my feathers, I swear I'll kill you...//
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Feint » 11/28/2009 1:40 PM

Saru lost no time in seizing the gyrraptor around the wrist with both hands. He heard the giant turkey mumble, and turned to stare at it with his face screwed up in confusion. "'Mommy'?" he said, bewildered.
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 11/28/2009 2:05 PM

//oh...not good//
Corey turned his attention back at the mumbling Turkezilla too,
a worried look on his face. Pulling harder, he felt like this all took far to
long. He really didnt look forward to be this close to Prissykins when
he would wake up completely. "SCHT!!" he hissed at Saru, and suddently,
the Rengosett was free. Corey lost his balance and stumbeled backwards,
Saru still hanging from his wrist.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 12/09/2009 2:41 AM

Saru rubbed his neck and hissed angrily. Couldn't that darn Milo whoever at least warn him when he was about to try and rip his head off? He snatched a turkeyzilla costume out of the slynx's paw and looked it over with a disapproving air. It was nearly twice his size, but that didn't seem to be his biggest issue. "It... smells," he growled, pinching his nose with a paw. "Don't you wash these things, Slynx?" he griped, holding the costume out at arm's length.
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/09/2009 3:33 AM

Corey was'nt too happy about the harsh interruption either, and looked as if he was about to
bite the Slynxes head of, no matter that he was the son of what-was-his-name-again.
Sighing, but without really complaining, he put his suit on. well. he tried.
Stuff like putting costumes on was pretty hard when one had no real hands,but he managed it to
not cut it too much. He looked rediculous. Not enough that he appeared to be a sort of
deranged fusion between a Turkezilla and a Gyrraptor, the costume was very stiff and
he only could stalk like a chicken. The low growl he made the whole time was prove enough that he
would rip appart everyone who would make a comment about his...charming looks in
nano seconds. "do you really think that this will convince them?" he snarled.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 12/11/2009 2:41 PM

Saru still held the costume out at arm's length stubbornly. "I said, do you wash these, Slynx?" he repeated irritably. He wasn't about to let some filthy rag touch his oh-so-beautiful white fur. He cast a glance at the gyrraptor and snorted at how ridiculous he appeared. He would rather die than bring himself down to--well, okay, maybe he wouldn't. He just prayed that no one had smuggled a camera.
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/11/2009 4:04 PM

Corey whirled arround at Saru, teeth bared and eyes glowing dangerously.
"Did you say something, fleapelt?" He snarled threatingly. His nerves lay blank
because of the horrible costume and the overall situation. He felt like a ticking bomb, and
provoking him was not a clever thing to do right now. //calm down, save your energy for later...
should have left that monkey under the turkey...//
Slowly, he stalked down the way the Slynx
told them, looking back once more. "dont make such a fuss. Put that thing on or go home"

(please dont take that too serious...Corey's just being nice again :P I actually think Saru is cute too^^ )

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 12/12/2009 8:19 PM

((dude, it's cool. I made Saru for beating up on. that's, like, his one purpose in life, to be beat up and picked on. xD))

Saru gave Corey a leveling glare and stuck his tongue out tauntingly. Shooting one last glare, the little rengosett laid the costume flat on the ground and crawled into it headfirst. He twisted around the right way inside the cloth and pulled his pudgy arms and legs into their respective sleeves, sniffling with disgust at the smell. He pulled on the mask to peer out the eye holes and gave himself a desolate once-over. He looked hilarious. The costume was bunched up around his feet and armpits, the headpiece was far too big, and the huge tail, nearly twice his length, dragged behind him on the ground, making him appear to be a wrinkly little turkeyzilla chick. Inside the mask, Saru stuck out his lip and pouted, near tears.

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/14/2009 3:27 PM

(Okay^^' It's just that I had a similar situation on an other roleplay site, and the other player really
got angry at me, so I'm a little...carefull :) )
Now it was Corey's turn to snort amused. "Aw, no, I think our little Chick here will do just fine."
He looked at the thin Slynx as if he was about to stuff his costume with cotton too, but he came to the conclusion that he filled his costume wuite nicely. "So...can we finally get going or what?"

(sorry, I'm not that creative today :( )

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 12/14/2009 4:27 PM

Saru shrieked in protest and began ripping fistfuls of cotton out of his costume and poking them out the eye-holes until a nice soft snowdrift lay in a big pile in front of him. He looked wrinkly again, but not half as bad as he did initially. In fact, he looked a bit like an actual chick now. "Can we please NOT. Torture the rengosett?" he bellowed, not caring if the turkeyzilla heard him or not. He aimed a kick at the cotton-pile and sent little cottony snowflakes flying in all directions.
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 12/18/2009 3:56 AM

((ooc-- you're going to love this.))

Saru, upon finding himself in the center of a ring of vicious turkeyzillas, loosed a bloodcurdling scream usually reserved for infants, or a two-year-old-girl when faced with a spider. He stood on his hind legs, scared stiff, screaming so loudly and for so long that it appeared his lung capacity must be phenomenal. The fighting turkezillas closest to him stopped dead in their tracks and stared down at him in bewilderment. One bent its ugly head down to his level and looked him over. In response, Saru flung his feathered arms over his face and screamed twice as loudly. The turkeyzilla jerked his head back in surprise, then straitened up and announced to the other turkeys that a hatchling had gotten out of the nest; whose was he?
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/18/2009 7:59 PM

(lol...cute little screaming (chosen) Saru-chick..daaaawwwwwwww^^)

Corey glared at the scenery, completely overstrained by the absurdety of it all.
Why? Why was that stupid little monkey thing the chosen one? He did not do anything.
Where those turkeys really that idiotic?!
Corey's childish mode kicked in, wanting at least a little bit of fame for himself.
not that the adoration of turkezillas was that...desireable, but for him,
it was the priciple that counted now. He also knew that he couldnt simply jump in and
stomp Saru into the ground (well, he could, but he guessed that that wouldnt make
any one in the cave happy...except for himself) so he decidet to get another tactic.
//maybe, the hatchlings of these creatures arent allowed to recieve something as important
as a treasure...wich would mean that it would go to the parents...//

He stepped through the rows, raising his voice "That's my boy!" He placed one 'wing'
on the shoulder of Saru, giving his best to mimick the proud daddy. "always knew
that he was ment for something big."
He gave him a sideway glance, telling him to better
cooperate.

(oh Corey...*eyeroll*XD)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 12/18/2009 8:38 PM

Saru heard Corey's voice and thought maybe he was protecting him, so dared peek a little from behind his arms. When he did so, he caught sight of the two unconscious turkeyzillas. He jerked his arms away from his face and gaped, then scuttled over to them to make sure they were out. They didn't even twitch. He hopped up on one of their heads and loosed a victorious whoop, as if he had defeated them. "Woohoo! Yeeeaaah! Hahahaaa! I got 'em! I got 'em! Show you to mess with me! Waaahaahaaa!" he shouted, jumping up and down on the turkey's head and punching the air excitedly.
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/19/2009 5:10 AM

(no, not in the least! I think it's much funnier too^^
It's just Corey's nature to not take it as it is, because he sometimes is  a complete
*bleeeeeep* XP
...and I loughed so hard at the best friend-uncle-grandmother part XD)

Now that sounded like music in his ears!
"right then, bring it on!" What Corey did not considered in his greedy state of mind was that
it was a father-son competition. Besides that he had the arrogant assumption that no
turkezilla could ever take him down (Wich might could prove as a big mistake later)
He ignored the fact that Saru was the 'Chosen one'. And with best firend/uncle/grandmother
Milo out of the game, it might be a little hard for poo Saru to actually win this compitition.
If he did not, would the Turkeys get suspicious?

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 12/28/2009 6:10 PM

Saru immediately stopped his happy dance. "Combat competition?" he asked, eyes huge.

"Right! Here is your first contestant--MUFFINCAKES!"

An enormous turkeyzilla strode confidently towards Saru and Corey, every inch of him covered in battle scars. With a loud cry, he rushed the rengosett, who had screamed like a little girl and dove behind the unconscious turkeyzilla he'd been dancing on. Muffincakes stepped on his fallen brethren and reached down to snap at the cowering Saru, who was easily evading his sharp teeth.

((ooc--Sorry--I had a LOT of holiday stuff going on. :( ))
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext