These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: In Evelon, Turkey Eat You!! -shot- [P]

Postby ShadowStitches » 01/03/2010 6:40 PM

Corey sucked in the air sharp when Muffincakes entered the 'fighting arena'.
This one at least looked experienced //geeze, that thing must be...thrice my weight//.
This was the first time he began to doubt that he or saru would get out of this in one piece.
an this was only the first contestant...
Never the less, Corey used the moment 'Muffincakes' was distracted by
the little  monkey-turkey-hatchling, and tackeled the huge Turkezilla
from the side, in the hope to get him of balance...how did Turkezillas fight between eachother
anyway?
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Feint » 01/17/2010 5:50 PM

((I've apparently deleted my reply notification. :B sorry 'bout that))

Muffincakes warbled loudly and turned on Corey, feathered arms beating angrily. He made a wild swipe at him and missed by a mile, then swung again at a different angle. "This'un 's goin' 'ome," he crowed.

Saru, meanwhile, darted on all fours back by the tail-end of the stunned turkeyzilla, who had begun to snore. He didn't want to be anywhere near his teeth when he woke up. Warily, Saru peered out at the battle and watched Muffin-whoever swing again and again at Corey, his "father." This guy sucks, he snorted as he watched swing after swing fly by Corey without disturbing a hair. He didn't even need to dodge. Saru pursed his lips as he saw one of the monster's punches seem to know where it was going. If "Daddy" can't dodge that, he's going to go flying, he thought to himself, and bit his lip to think. It always took effort for him to use his brain. Parts of it, anyway. Suddenly, his eyes lit up with an idea. A glorious one, in fact. Was he, Saru, not over level fourteen? What was he so worried about some base-level nitwit for? Without thinking, he charged for the turkeyzilla's feet. He knew from experience that the easiest way to make the big guys fall was to aim for the leg-joints. He shot behind Muffincakes and darted away from his left foot, which had moved back a step, and jumped up level with the thick bend in the right leg. He landed right on target and sank a rather unheroic bite deep into foul-smelling turkey flesh. Muffincakes's leg instantly buckled, but the turkeyzilla managed to save himself from falling completely. He squalled in fury and turned around to see what had bitten him, but Saru had already leapt off and run to safety.

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 01/30/2010 9:18 AM

//oh, so they hit arround with their arms randomly, hoping to hit something.
interisting//
. Corey smirked slightly. Damn, how could something that big be so imensely stupid?
okay...a lot of big things where stupid...
The Gyrraptor got more and more arrogant, having to merely step aside to 'doge' a hit, if at all.
but his arrogance would proove fatal. If Saru wouldnt bit the Turkey into its ankle, this one
would shurely landet a hit, and sent him into a land of quite painfull dreams. With the
Turkezilla staggering, and once more distracted, Corey lept foreward, and  this time aimed directly for the ugly
face of his opponend. out of the corner of an eye, he saw something small and feathered run out of sight.
//hm...maybe that monkey thing is not that useless after all...//

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 02/13/2010 2:34 AM

Saru hovered on the sidelines, watching his Muffin-foe carefully. When Corey bit down on his rancid face, Saru made his second charge. He weaved up in between Corey and the turkeyzilla and perched up on the turkeyzilla's chest, holding tightly to his breast feathers with his hind legs. He then proceeded to seize two large fistfuls of feathers and rip them ruthlessly out of the chest of the bird, then discarding the feathers over his shoulder. Muffincackes was making all sorts of colorful shrieking and squawking noises, but Saru ignored him and continued to pluck the poor thing alive.
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 03/08/2010 1:25 AM

Muffincakes seized Saru by the scruff with his beak and flung the little rengosett over his shoulder. Saru bounced a few times, tumbling head over heel, and came to rest at the feet of a turkeyzilla spectator. The new turkeyzilla tilted his head to stare at Saru with one eye and gave him a swift peck to the back. Saru groaned, but didn't move. Another turkeyzilla strutted over to google at Saru as well. He looked ready to give Saru another peck, but that wasn't the half of the danger. That entire half of the circle of turkeyzillas was crowding around Saru, googling at the little rengosett and stupid enough in curiosity to want a peck at him as well. Saru looked about done for.

((hello?))
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 03/20/2010 6:19 PM

(whoa sorry, RL is a little b*tch at times...
I'm back now tho ^^')

Corey used the situation once again, leaped into the air and kicked against Muffinkake's Head.
That, at least for a short while, should send him to the land of dreams... at least he hoped so.
He looked arround just to see a crowd of Turkezillas gathering arround poor Saru. He stopped,
thinking about what to do now. well, he could just go away, right now no one really seemed to have
eyes for him. On the other hand, he wanted a bit of the 'fame' or 'treasure', and that
was only going to happen with the help of the 'chosen one'. As far as he could tell, Saru was
about to get pecked appard by some smelly stupid bird-things, so he'd better do something about it.
Without much of a plan, he began to make his way through the growing crowd, showing and growling agressively. Even he did not know how he made his way to the middle of the circle, but he
managed to get to Saru. Making himself as big as possible, he began to scream at the nearest
Turkezillas, flapping his 'wings' and making quite a fuzz to scare them away "get away you filthy
monsters! Hush! go and lay some eggs or someth..."
He stopped, looking uneasily at the crowd arround him.
That really wasnt a that good choose of words to his 'own kin' as a Turkezilla. "err...I mean...
Is that the way to trade the 'chosen one'? Be gone, fellow...turkeys, and let the games go on."

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 03/31/2010 3:52 PM

The turkeyzilla gasped in shock--he was right. This was hardly a way to treat their hero! They immediately back away from Saru, who staggered to his feet. "C-come back 'n get some, y-you... Rotten... Filthy... Bird-things!" he shouted dizzily, drunkenly waving a paw. He then collapsed, though clearly awake.
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/01/2010 6:51 PM

//phew...situation saved// Corey grinned into the round, untill his attention was caught
by Saru. //or maybe not. Stupid mammal, stop ruining it// He shiftet uneasily, looking at the turkeys.
some of them seemed to be getting a little suspicious at the strange behavior of 'father and son'
"eeerrrrr....ignore him. he must have gotten a too hard smack on the head. just give him
5 minutes to recover"
He then turned to Saru, and hissed in a low, threatening voice.
"pull yourself together fleapelt! I really dont want to end as a turkeys dinner, so play along, and we might get out of here in one piece." he looked up, gazing at the turkeys with growing disgust.
The Slynx seemed to be gone, and they where on their own. He slowly feared for more then
just not getting the treasure...this could get ugly, if anything went wrong.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous