These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

[OPEN] ::Nighmare Before Easter::

Postby Pyris » 12/12/2009 10:54 AM

Prizmo, the Prismatic Werecain

Rubbing his head with one paw, Prizmo looked around, quirking a brow at his surroundings.  This was something unusual.  He didn't normally find himself in random places he didn't remember going to, at least.  Unless he'd had a party, but he'd certainly remember if he'd had a party.

Stretching a bit and sniffed a few trees, finding nothing familiar.  "Where the heck am I?"  He didn't see anyone he recognized around, and the pack was nowhere to be found.  Frowning, he just started to wander around... hoping that something he kinda knew would pop up.  He saw the old lady well enough, but he chose not to speak, since she wasn't really talking to him, anyway.  He'd leave her to her spiders.

((Sorry it took so long. ^.^))

"If I died today, would you remember me forever?"

"Even if I die...Forever."

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 280
Donate

Re: [OPEN] ::Nighmare Before Christmas::

Postby Pyris » 12/12/2009 5:11 PM

Ears pricking, Prizmo thought he heard someone singing, or rather someones singing.  It was an unusual melody, much like the area that was around him.  The witchy woman seemed to be doing something...

The voices seemed to get louder and louder and before he knew it, he was in town.. sort of. He certainly didn't recognize the place.  Frowning as the cobblestone made his feet colder than ice, he tried to keep moving, at the same time, carefully keeping track of the lady and her two companions.

((Sorry this one sucked, but they're rushing me now.  D8<))

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pyris » 12/18/2009 12:48 AM

Prizmo thought he should maybe correct the strange woman calling him the wind, but he found her rather amusing, so he didn't bother.  Then, it seemed, the other person she was talking about arrived, bursting into the bizarre song as though she did it every day.  Intrigued and awfully confused, Prizmo felt it best to just wait it out and follow these guys around.  

Who knew? Maybe they could point him the way out.  He wasn't sure, but he felt something, or possibly someone was distinctly absent, although considering he was in a foreign place, he really shouldn't.  Chances were, he probably just wanted some company from his pack.  "Uh... Where am I?" he asked aloud, not entirely certain she would actually answer him.

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pyris » 12/20/2009 12:51 AM

"What are you talking about?" he said before he could say anything else, he was coughing in an attempt to stay the strange feeling in his throat.  "I am the wind blowing through your hair," he wound up saying anyway, leaving himself awfully confused.

".... Uh.."  It was rare indeed, when Prizmo was left speechless.  The Prismatic Werecain always had something to say..  Always.  Shaking himself as though he were wet, he wondered if maybe he was dreaming.  Yes, dreams were often exceptionally strange.

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pyris » 01/18/2010 2:11 AM

Frowning as time seemed to have stilled around him, Prizmo began to wonder if maybe he was dreaming.  Certainly he was, for this place wasn't something that could possibly exist.  Opening his maw widely, he bent forward, nipping himself in the leg to awaken himself.

As the world around him began to fade, he sighed in satisfied relief.  At least he was still only a little deranged.

((Sorry to pull out, but it seems the thread died, and I didn't want him rotting around.  ^.^u))

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/24/2010 6:44 PM

[color=#408080][center]Image
"Snap!" Was the sound of a mimebones seeking attention.
"Chester! Leave the Wercain alone it might have rabies or it might eat you, and belladonna would be in a bad mood if that happened... actualy go ahead... I'm just kidding Chester, you are too cute for that." Juliet the Glacial draculi smiled, she hardly ever smiled, unless she was writing or insulting someone.
"SNAP!" Chester was getting annoyed now he wanted attention from this werecain, or it would know the meaning of the phrase these-teeth-arn't-just-for-chomping.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Pyris » 02/25/2010 1:03 PM

Prizmo, the Prizmatic Werecain
[6]

Blinking, Prizmo looked down at a snapping little creature he could honestly say looked rather interesting.  A Draculi sat nearby it, scolding it for it's ruckus.  He chuckled in amusement, thinking it must be trying to capture his attention.  Maybe it was fascinated by all his colors, considering it was a monochrome animal and he was so much different.

After he looked away from the small thing, he realized he had, in fact, fallen asleep again.  To wind up in the same strange place was a little odd, to say the least.  He didn't usually dream the same dream twice.  Although to be honest, he could hardly say this was the same, since he didn't recognize the creatures in front of him as the same ones from before.  "Hi," he said simply, to Chester, as the Draculi had called him.  "I'm Prizmo."  He wasn't exceptionally interested in males in general, but he did have to admit that the little bugger had some sort of bizarre charm to him.

((I'm happy to roleplay with someone new.  ^.^  I'm Pyris, nice to meet ya.))

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/25/2010 1:14 PM

"Juliet. Don't bother with the "wheres Romeo?" gags, ok?" She eyed him suspiciously, wondering weather or not he had the nerve to cheek her. "Oh and thats Chester as you may have guessed, the inspiation was the chessire cat."
"Snap!" Snapped Chester a little less loudly than before. Butting his had into the leg of the werecain.
"He wants a scratch behind the ear....
The Blackened sky echos the blackened sun,
In this dark world where the rivers run with blood and the vultures schreech your name...
Its nice to know even when im dreaming I'm still decent at poetry." Juliet for the second time today (?) allowed herself a smile.

(I'm Mouse, slightly new ish. Hi. Juliet does the poetry not me  :shy: )

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Pyris » 02/25/2010 2:08 PM

Winking, Prizmo decided to fit some fun into his dreams.  "No worries, little Draculi.  I don't mind being your Romeo," he said with a smirk and an ill-hid chuckle.  Poetic, the Werecain could honestly say he was not, but it wasn't like he couldn't appreciate the art.  Reaching a paw over, he used his claws to lightly scratch at the Mimebones' ear.  "Chester, huh?"  He didn't know what the Cheshire cat was, but he guessed he was glad for it allowing for such an interesting character to be around.  "You're pretty cute for a little dude."

Looking around, he wondered what they should do next.  "I should warn you, though, I'm pretty chatty."  And he was, in reality, awfully chatty.  Prizmo was the type of personality that would talk to a wall, and most likely, get the wall to talk back.  Not only was he full of things to say, he was full of interesting things to say, as well as inappropriate and ill-timed things to say.  Grinning with his full set of canines, he stood fully in his Medium-sized form, tails swaying roughly from the movement.  He'd always thought his tails were rather bushy, and took away from his dashing appearance, but there was no possible way to defluff them.

((That's fine.  I don't mind poetry in the least, though I'm horrid at it, myself.  *points to sig*  Example A.  ;)  Prizmo, as you might notice, comes up with some interesting words, even in thought. Sometimes he just can't find the right description for things, despite his intelligence. *points to the word 'defluff'.))

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/25/2010 2:23 PM

"Say that again werecian and I will start on the frizz tail jokes"  She smiled knowing she had got him. "Chatty if fine as long as I can pretend I dont know you, when you start talking to a fern or soemthing." She laughed, then stopped suprised at how, well pretty her laugh was.

(Your poetry was good, better than mine at any rate stories and names are my thing ^^ I am like prizmo on occasions I seem to forget random normal words, but then I flap my hands around like a chicken till I remember it. :) Tehe.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pyris » 02/25/2010 2:53 PM

Raising a brow, Prizmo took little to heart when insulted.  Of course his tail was frizzy.  He was a Werecain, after all.  It was an attribute of his species.  Most Werecains were supremely proud of their tails, and what the female said would've been a great compliment to them.  This particular creature, however, took it neither here nor there.  "My poor beautiful tails," he said in melancholy, wrapping two paws around one tail in a strange display of a four-legged animal sitting on it's hindquarters and hugging something.  It was almost like a scene from Scooby-Doo, only he was squeezing a person, but himself.

Winking her way, he let up on his dramatics with a hearty grin.  "Why talk to a fern when I can talk to a pretty little girl like you?" he said.  He couldn't say he didn't enjoy her wittiness, but in the far reaches of his mind, he wondered if she would take his playful banter to heart.  After all, he wasn't in love with her or anything, merely being himself and flirting aimlessly and without bias.  He did admire the female form in all shapes and sizes, after all.

((Writing is a hobby for me, which is why I RP.  And I think everybody's like Prizmo sometimes.. That's part of what makes him such a fun character to work with on my part.  ^.^  Although I'm the type to blankly stare at the screen until I remember. XD))

[8]

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/25/2010 3:18 PM

"Ferns won't backsass, and they most likely care more than I do." She smiled to let prizmo know she was kidding. "Though dear Frizmo I dobelive, the ferns would be nowhere near as good company as yours truly." She would play along with his game however bazaar, though being called pretty was a bonus, she was more used to freakish emo. A small frown clouded her face at this, but she put on her I-could-not-care-less face and waited for prizmo's next reply.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pyris » 02/25/2010 3:31 PM

Winking easily, the Werecain didn't realize they were walking into a strange wither-worn town.  It was dark and dank, with a dragon-headed fountain spewing green liquid.  Was it trying to portray what happened when a dragon got sick?  The gates squeaked in the wind, with all sorts of suspicious moving about within the shadows.  "Hmmm.." Prizmo trailed off, not having said anything in return before raising his head up.  "Well this is a strange place," he stated obviously, glancing behind him to ensure that Chester had followed them as well.  Heck, he didn't even remember starting to walk anywhere.

"Good thing I have such fantastic company.  Judging from the looks of this place, I'm going to need it."

[9]

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/25/2010 3:55 PM

"Yes... It is lucky indeed." She bent down and clipped Chester onto his lead, she didnt want him lost in this macabre place. She looked at the disguisting fountain with a frown, eww she thought. "shall we move on perhaps?" Out of the corner of her eye she saw a rose in a pot decorated with skulls, just juliets kind of thing. She bent over to sniff one of the magnifficent blooms, when a spiky tendril reached out and wound its way round a throat. Juliet screamed and struggled but all the while the tendril grew tighter round her throat fighting for oxygen she lashed out trying to kill the murciless plant. Her vision started to cloud and spots danced in front of her eyes as she slipped to the ground.

(Poor juliet, if she was real she would kill me for making her the damsel in distress, ah wells :P )

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pyris » 02/27/2010 11:01 AM

With a quick snap of his jaws, Prizmo whipped into action, clawing and tearing at the spines, releasing the Draculi from her captor, only to be caught up in a tangle of his own.  "I think I'm going to start hating flowers soon," he muttered at it, using his large canines to attack it.  To be honest, he was getting a little dizzy, and he severely hoped the flowers weren't toxic.

Where was that Mimebones, anyway?  He was safe, right?

((Sorry.  I had a few things to sort out before I could really begin posting again.  Also, I started a project, so I've been juggling a few things.  I just hadn't gotten around to the RP yet.  ^.^))

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next