These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: [OPEN] ::Nighmare Before Easter::

Postby Mousen » 04/01/2010 7:18 AM

"Dear god, not the Easter rabbit, When I was 4 I visited a little grotto, with a rabbot dressed up, I had nighmares for weeks, So, much, pink." She shuddered, then grinned.
"Snap." Chester disagreed, easter meant chocolate.
"I guess, your right Chester I am very strange." She sighed, flicking her tail in annoyance.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Pyris » 04/06/2010 10:22 AM

"Easter?" Jack questioned, the tone of excitement in his voice betraying his eagerness to go inside the door.  "A rabbit does Easter?  How fascinating!" and before anyone could think to stop him, he'd opened the door and gone inside.

Not sure that he wanted to know why the creature known as Jack Skellington was excited about bunnies and colors, Prizmo shrugged and went towards the door.  "Well guys, let's go find us a bunny."  Glancing at Chester, he added, "And maybe some chocolate."

[26]

(Fail)

"If I died today, would you remember me forever?"

"Even if I die...Forever."

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 280
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/06/2010 6:12 PM

"I dont mind pink in small amouts its just four pink walls in a confined space." she laughed slighty at her own strangeness. "Lets find us an easter Bunny." she echoed Prizmo, before stepping inside chester at her heels.
"And maybe some chocolate for chester."
(I liked your last post  :yay:  That definatly does not count as a fail. ::3: )

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Pyris » 04/22/2010 9:53 PM

Stepping inside the tree, which was a weird enough action in itself, the party found themselves inside yet another forest.  Shaggy, shady trees spread endlessly across uneven ground. The only unusual thing about this forest were the colorful, decorative eggs scattered just about everywhere.  Blinking, Prizmo looked around for Jack, who happened to be chasing a small brown hare around a rather large cedar tree.  The Werecain stared at the scene, the tall, lanky form hunched over with his hands held out, looking like a child running after the nearly minuscule animal.  As soon as his mind really processed the thought, he was laughing harder than he had since the whole ordeal started.

Standing becoming too much, he hunched down on his forepaws, burying his nose beneath one heavy, clawed foot.  "Too... Funny..." he managed to gasp after some time, his toothy maw opening widely to get a good intake of air.  Skellington finally seemed to give up on the rabbit, returning to the group and scratching his head in thought.

"How do we catch the Easter bunny?" he pondered aloud, not sure how such a small animal could help them.
[27]

((Sorry my posts are so slow.. I'll try to reply more often.  V.v ))

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/23/2010 4:18 AM

"That's easy." Laughed Juilet enterting the wood. "I You sneak up up them then you tackle-scoop them. We keep rabbits at home, 3 white ones actully." She added, looking round for the little fuffy thing, she found it sat by a tree stump looking ruffled.Carefuly she snuck up behind it before running le last few feet and scooping him up.
"Could you please put me down, this is most unessary."
Juliet just stared open mothed at the little indignant creature.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pyris » 04/23/2010 6:04 PM

Why Prizmo thought it was a bit strange for a rabbit to talk, he wasn't sure, since it seemed a tad silly, considering he was a speaking creature himself.  Instead of putting too much thought behind it, he smiled, though it was hard to tell, and opened his mouth to speak.

"Unhand him!" a tiny voice demanded as a small gray rabbit leaped through the air and looked as though to kick Juliet in the face.  "You don't just pick up egg rabbits!  It's rude!"  Another hare, white this time, came bounding from some tall grass and began to bounce towards Chester's head.  

"Yeah!  How rude!"  Were they being attacked by bunnies?  Prizmo knew he could come up with some strange dreams, but dang, this one had to rank...uh... number one or two, definitely.

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/24/2010 5:08 AM

"Hmmph, well I didn't pick up a book on rabbit socety before I came, you will juat have to excuse me." She said putting the rabbit down. "Our own rabbit, Kitty loves being picked up." She sniffed, obviously annoyed.
"Snap!" Said cheser playfully waagging his taill at the strange rabbits. "Oh, and she's albino, I was thinking I could introduce you at somepoint but if youre going to be so touchy..." She broke off, winking at Prizmo cheekily.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pyris » 04/27/2010 10:56 AM

The two new rabbits gathered up their companion, the gray one eyeing the laughing Prizmo warily. The white one listened carefully to what Juliet was saying, dusting off their brown companion before huffing slightly.  After a moment, it seemed to dawn on him that he had no idea what kind of monsters had entered their forest.  "What are you?"  She looked decidedly like a cat, which meant bad news for them, but at the same time, she wasn't attacking, and she was an awfully strange-looking cat.

The grey bunny frowned, but said nothing before abandoning his companions briefly, returning with three small baskets full of eggs.  Examining each one, he ignored the foreign party to attend to them.  "Well," Prizmo started, not particularly wanting to explain what they were all over again, this time to three small rabbits carrying baskets of eggs....  "This is Juliet.  That's Chester, and I'm Prizmo," and that was all he said before Jack intervened.

"I'm Jack Skellington, and these are my friends.  We were going to Santa's, but the door was all blocked off, so we came here, instead.  Sally has been taken by Oogie Boogie and we have to save her!  We need some help, though, because I can't do it on my own."  What were they?  Chop liver?

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/28/2010 4:47 AM

"Gosh Prizmo, you do dream some strange dreams. Unless this is my dream? Or Chesters? And I'm a draculi. And draculis don't eat rabbits." She said. "I'm also called Juliet, like prizmo said." She added. "And chesers a mimebones, an he will eat anything, but he doesn't like fuff, so I think he just wants play."
"Snap!" Chester agreed.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pyris » 05/01/2010 12:06 AM

The gray rabbit snapped his head up from examining an egg rather fiercely.  "Can't believe a cat!  Cat's!  Fickle lying beasts!" he shrieked, going straight back to the egg while the white one patted the brown one lightly.  "Cats!" he said one last time before quieting down.  Jack looked rather uncertain about the outburst, and Prizmo didn't blame him, it was a little overboard.

It was then that there was a  bush nearby shaking quite violently before a small black creature ran out like a bullet and toppled onto the other three rabbits.  "Cats are coming!  Abandon your routes!  To the Bunny Hole!"  He clambered over the white creature he'd just plowed over and kept on moving.  "Cats!  Abandon your routes!" he continued to call, bounding through the woods as more and more bunnies seemed to appear, running in a panic.  The trio of rabbits the group had been speaking to leaped up in a hurry, grabbing their eggs and following the crowd.

Faintly, Prizmo could hear the gray one mutter something about Juliet under his breath before he, too, bounced away.  It took him a moment to realize Jack was following the small, hurried creatures, and he felt like he was babysitting.  "Jack, it's just cats..." he reasoned, standing and trailing after the other with a small smile to his companions.  "I didn't think dreams were supposed to wear you out so much."

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/01/2010 6:32 AM

"I agree. I never thought I looked that cat-like, if they don't like me then what to they make of rexxels?" She paused for a moment. "And! I AM A  VEGATARIAN!" She yelled at the hurriedly dissapearing rabbits. "Oh, drat them." she muttered sulkily. "I give in with theese rabbits, they are just so, strange."
Chester with out warning spotted a pretty gray rabbit, he ran after it enjoying the chase, the rabbit squeked and dived in its whole Chester dug around the tunnel entrance for a moment, before sniffing exitedly anp pulling out the rabbit by its tail, the rabbit's expression was a mixure of fear, dissaproval and fury, that expression on a rabbit looked so cute that Juliet started to laugh.
Once Juliet had gotten a hold on herself she looked at Chester dissaprovingly. "Now, Now Chester thats naughty. Put that rabbit down." Chester just wagged his tail, beofre hopping up on Prizmo's chest, bunny still in his mouth.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pyris » 05/02/2010 1:44 PM

Prizmo would have chuckled and humored the smaller creature, had he not seen the 'Cats' coming their way.  Cats, the way he'd always known them in Evelon, were nothing like Rexxels...   In fact, he'd say they did rather remind him of a Draculi.... with large fangs and claws... and minus the small detail of them being larger than even him.  "Well, that's why the bunnies don't like you.."  They had no wings, but judging from the stride of their rather long legs, Prizmo could easily see why they didn't exactly need them.  "I think we should run now."

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/02/2010 6:04 PM

Chester reluctanly dropped the rabbit. Juliet slowly backed away, untill she was back to back with a tree.
"We may not need to run." She said, hopefully. "This is all Chester's fault." She muttered. "I bet this is his dream."
Chester snapped his teeth unhapily as the bunnie eyed him warily.
(Sorry, my muse evaporated.)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pyris » 05/04/2010 9:49 AM

At the sound of Chester's snapping, green-yellow, slitted eyes of one of the trio of Cats looked down on him, a small hiss coming from it's companion.  From the tail of the Cat came a strange rattling sound; something Prizmo would expect from a snake, not a feline.  "Well running might be pointless, considering how fast they got here with legs like those,"  he agreed easily, silently wondering where Jack could have gone off to.

They were two strides away now, and Prizmo was left uncertain as to what he should do.  He had his companions to protect, and if nothing else, he could offer them the chance to run while he distracted the Cats.  Fur rising on it's ends, the Werecain growled lowly, stepping forward and swaying his tails.  The warning was clear in his eyes, an expression rarely seen on the Prismatic creature's features.

((It's alright, I have a vague idea where I'm taking this.  o.O))

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/04/2010 10:51 AM

Chester's ears pricked, and he let out his low graveley growl. Juiliet's ears lay flat against her head, in a submissive pose. She stepped partly beside Prizmo, partly behind, and a hiss escaped her lips, souning very feline indeed. Chester snapped his teeath the noise echoed around noisly reverbarating of the mossy trees and the pretty grey coloured rocks.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext