These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

So the Games begin huh?(P:- Rain and Noveraa)

Postby Rain » 01/13/2010 7:21 PM

Okay, before we start, I"m going to be posting in 1st person. So, I just wanted to let you know that. Oh, and this RP is based off an actual story(like a fiction story).

"Shayla Wickensbiegh" Called the lady. My heart lept as the lady on the stage read my name.No no no no no! I couldn't go! You see, these were the days of the Death Games. At the Death Games, well, I think the name of the Games is pretty self-explanatory. At the Games, you have to kill your opponents to win. And I, quite frankly, was probably about to loose. And loosing, meant dying. I didn't want to die, But I had to go, or the President would kill me right in front of my whole village. My family would be humiliated.

It was all I could do to not burst into tears.

Where there is love, you know no fear or hatred. Where there is hatred,that is all you know. If there is fear you don't feel love, that is all you feel.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Re: So the Games begin huh?(P:- Rain and Noveraa)

Postby Slynne » 01/13/2010 11:10 PM

I heard some talk about how bad the games were lately. Thats why I stayed in my den most of the time. It's where I felt safest. However today I didn't care It felt like I was sapost to be somewhere.

When I was walking down the town street, I heard "Shayla Wickensbiegh". It had caught my attention entirely, what was going on. As I walked through the crowd and came up to where the voice was coming from I was stunned. Then I was even more stunned to hear my name from a guy "Gabriel Hales" . I stood there stunned not knowing what to do. Finally answered "Yes Sir?"

{1}

*Edited*
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby Rain » 01/14/2010 7:58 PM

I finally couldn't take it. I had to go.  The Games terrified me. And I was going to them, and I was probably going to die. Get over yourself! You are going to win! If not, you're going to go to a better place! I thought to myself to try to convince myself everything was going to be okay. I wanted badly to believe myself.

Before anyone could do anything, I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I needed some peace of mind. I needed to be with...... with.... Nature. That's who. I ran to the fence, slipped under, and raced before anyone could see where I was going. There was probably cameras hidden everywhere by now, watching the picked ones, and what they do, and how they react. My reaction was probably the best. Whenever I felt sad, I went to the woods. Angry, to the woods. Frustrated, to the woods. It was my refuge. My home. My savior of my foul, unfair life.

Where there is love, you know no fear or hatred. Where there is hatred,that is all you know. If there is fear you don't feel love, that is all you feel.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 01/14/2010 10:48 PM

Gabriel looked up then said bravely " Firstly I never wished to join this fight so I'm not going to begin.Its my right to say no and you know that. Secondly I will not fight a innocent girl , I would only if it had to be done and I knew what the cause was. Clearly there is not cause and clearly its just a stupid game. Thirdly is simply a Good bye." After those words he took off so fast  chasing after the girl. With his speed soon enough he'd be caught up to the girl. After all it didn't seem like she was to far up ahead. He then pushed past his limits of speed and jumped right infront of her. "Stop." Gabriel said under his breath. "Please , stop. I'm not going to hurt you." He said again , but more clearly.

{2}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rain » 01/15/2010 4:42 PM

I could tell someone was following me. I turned around and to my intense relief, it was just the other kid who got picked form the reaping-picking. He muttered something intelligible, but I knew enough that it was something that was asking me to stop. I did. "What do you want?! I wanna be alone right now! I just got reaped, and I'm going ot have to fight you. I don't wanna get close, and then have to kill. So go away!" I said with a miserable firmness.

Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 01/15/2010 5:21 PM

"I don't care if you wanna be alone. I told them Firstly I never wished to join this fight so I'm not going to begin.Its my right to say no and you know that. Secondly I will not fight a innocent girl , I would only if it had to be done and I knew what the cause was. Clearly there is no cause and clearly its just a stupid game. Thirdly is simply a Good bye." Gabriel said aggressively so she would listen. "I'm not leaving. Dang it!" He growled. He didn't mean to be so scarey , especially around female's and hoped she understood what he was saying to her. Then eased up so she would know he wasnt out to hurt her. "Listen, I don't wanna hurt you. I just wanna get to know you. Your very interesting to me." Gabriel said almost starting to grow uneasy and felt like he was going to blush for some flipping reason. "So please?" he asked.

{3}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rain » 01/22/2010 10:53 PM

"Well, you won't be able to, because if we don't fight, we'll both die a public death, and so will our families. So like I said, I'm not going to let you get to know me, because it will be harder to kill me." I said in a flat, defeated tone. I wouldn't let us both die, because of his stupid stubbornness. I moaned inwardly. He was just being g plain stupid. I have to knock some sense into him. I thought.

Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 01/25/2010 8:05 PM

"Are you freaking listening. Its against the rules for them to do that. Therefore we are protected as citizans. I promise you that if we aren't I will protect you and I will get my close ones to help defeat them." Gabriel replied freaking. "Oh by the way, I'd let you kill me"Gabriel said as he gave her one wink. "However ,If you were an enemy though you'd be dead,not me." Gabriel added. He had no idea why he was acting this way, but that didn't stop him from trying to make friends with other creatures such as himself. "So , Please trust me?" He asked hopefully.

{4}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rain » 01/31/2010 1:29 PM

I stared at him, shocked that he had just said he would let me kill him. "Okay, fine. But I'm not killing any one. I'm not- emphasis on the not- a killer." I said, putting all my anguish, fear, and hatred into the word 'killer'.
One say, my world was completly normal, the next, it was going downhill, and fast. Uncontrolably fast.

***Sorry for the short post, I'm not in my most...... creative mode right now..***
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

So the Games begin huh?(P:- Rain and Noveraa)

Postby Slynne » 02/01/2010 3:39 PM

I stared at her amazed, did she just listen to me finally? I was glad that she recondiered in being my friend.Even though she started talking fast, I didn't mind. I understood what she said and what she was meaning about it.Awesome! It's good to not want to kill , however why are you alway's thinking that way? I asked.

{5}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rain » 02/01/2010 6:06 PM

"Um..... Yes? I think. Don't ask me." I replied grimly. I was starting to feel a little glimmer of hope. Hope, for a new world, where one does not have to fight for living, like me and Gabriel. I was feeling hope for everyone's family that had gone through the death -and wins- of the fighters. The shame. Shame of having a child killed and killing others.

**What's up with the writing in blue and italics and first person. You don't usually do that,**
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 02/01/2010 9:19 PM

I stared at her for one long moment.I kinda wished I didn't ask that question. I wondered if it was for personal reasons, or just because she didn't feel like explaining.Besides I started to feel too lazy to ask.However I burst out calmly."What are your favorite things to do?"

{6}

*I have ever since I started my personal rp. I think It looks nice too. : D *
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rain » 03/12/2010 5:42 PM

My favorite things to do, are, walking in the forest, painting, sculpting.. And yeah! What are yours?" I asked, looking at him, with big, curious eyes. Then, I started to walk. Walk aimlessly. As long as I didn't have to fight.

Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 03/28/2010 4:59 PM

It was like a few minutes untill I noticed that she had asked a question."Well, I like to play fight,play sports and stuff like that."I said with ear expressions. One ear down and the other up, also my face tilted looking curious at this creature like me."I like walking in the forest too, a place where I get rid off all my troubles and unwanted thoughts.It also helps me practice my fighting skills."I said not wanting to bring up who I really was. I had run away from my home, I didn't want to take the throne of my fathers yet, besides I didn't wanna be in a arranged marriage. Especially being married to a snot, not in my dreams. Thank you very much. I was also hoping that she didn't reconzie me, which so far. There was not sign of that thankful. I was hoping that if she did get the clue, that she wouldn't yell out PRINCE GABRIEL! Then tell everyone. Then I saw her way up a head of me , because of this thought I had gotten distracted. I ran back up beside her, and walked waiting for her to bring up another question.

{7}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rain » 03/30/2010 8:53 PM

I heard the creature running to catch up to me. "So... I never caught your name. I'm Shayla. Shayla Wickensbeigh. And you are?" I asked, in my most polite tone. Hey... Do you wanna sit down for a while?" I asked him. Without waiting for a response I walked slowly up to a shady tree. After I found a comfortable-looking spot, I sat down, waiting for the creature.

Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Next