These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

What brings you here? (self)

Postby Grace » 03/13/2010 12:11 AM

ImageImage
Aurora (anthro) - Ska
lvl 1 - lvl 1

Aurora twirled in circles, her green dress flowing around her. The markings on her skin glowed like some sort of neon lights.
Ska sat on a leaf, rocking back and forward to the beat of her feet.
Aurora was usually dancing, you can't keep her still. If music can be heard, her toes begin a tappin'. If some beat starts playin', she starts a swayin'. It's what makes her unique. She is a mesmorising sight, though.
She unconciously created little orbs of light, and they began to orbit around her.
Ska could resist it no more, and ended up flying around her twirling form, chasing one of the lights before it faded into oblivion.
Ska looked up at Aurora who had stopped dancing and was looking at it. Ska tilted its head.
They'll be here soon, She thought to Ska.
Aurora grinned and Ska wagged its tail in agreement.

Aurora 1.1 - Ska 1.1
I pretty much went POOF ages ago, and left for a very long while....

If I was in a RP with you and left you hanging (and you haven't left it already) then please, please let me know. <3

Wishlist ~ Zoo Pen
Grace
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 61
Donate

Re: What brings you here? (self)

Postby Grace » 03/13/2010 12:23 AM

Blossom
lvl 1

Blossom shortly arrived, walking up to Aurora and Ska, now perched on Aurora's shoulder.
Hi Blossom! Aurora thought.
Blossom smiled and bowed her head. 'Hello,' was all she said.
Aurora frowned, where is Dakota?
Blossom shook her head, 'She won't be here for a while, she was leaving the desert last I heard.'
Aurora sighed and said, oh.
Ska flew over to sit atop Blossom's head. That was its way of greating Blossom. Aurora streatched and said, well we might as well go to my shelter. It's going to rain soon...
Blossom nodded, and then remembered that Ska was on her head and quickly stopped. 'Sorry Ska.'
Ska wasn't bothered by it much and curled up.

Aurora 1.2 - Ska 1.2 - Blossom 1.1

If I was in a RP with you and left you hanging (and you haven't left it already) then please, please let me know. <3

Wishlist ~ Zoo Pen
Grace
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Grace » 03/16/2010 12:13 AM

Aurora started to walk, blossom following a few paces behind. There was a clash of thunder and then rain started to fall.
They reached a small stone and wood shelter with leaves and fallen branches over the top, making a roof. The rain became a steady downpour by the time they'd entered the shelter.
Aurora sat down on a makeshift chair and watched ska as he glided to sit on a stick that was sticking out of the wall. Probably was put there for him on purpose, Blossom thought.
Ska curled around the stick andfolded its tiny wings, watching the two girls expectantly.
Stretching, Aurora said, So how are you today? Was your journey good?
Blossom nodded, 'Yes, it was good. I am fine today, thank you.'
The conversing was forced, and they lapsed into silence once more, only the pitter patter of the raindrops on the roof and floor of the forest could be heard.

Aurora 1.3 - Ska 1.3 - Blossom 1.2
Grace
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Grace » 03/19/2010 9:16 PM

The rain started to ease off a little bit and Aurora yawned and stood up. No use waiting around in boredom, she thought to herself.
Blossom suddenly spoke, "Why did you want to come to the forest, Aurora? I thought you liked it back at the Isles?"
Aurora flinched at the unexpected question. "I'm sorry if I insulted you..." Blossom added hastily.
Shaking her head, Aurora said, No, it's ok. You just startled me, that's all. I guess I just needed a break. With Gorgia away, life on Amorada is getting tough... You know the council. Nobody really likes the fact that they've suddenly become all full of themselves. I mean, they were before, it's just that gorgia kept them in check, y'know. Aurora sighed.

Aurora 1.4 - Ska 1.4 - Blossom 1.3

Wishlist ~ Zoo Pen
Grace
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate