These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: .C.ollide [Self]

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/07/2011 10:02 PM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix
{3::11}
I don't care about you, anymore

Moving On by The Letter Black

[Warning. Danger levels intensifying. Evasive action strongly recommended.] Byoukin stared in horror at his friend who stood with such a defiant nature against the mighty beast. The Viral Velix cyborg knew that there were to be horrific consequences for such actions, and Byoukin just wanted to grab Kuchiku and shake him by the throat, screaming and yelling all that he could until Kuchiku admitted he was wrong. But, even then, Byoukin knew he'd die before saying that. But, as he looked in horror upon his friend, the cyborg knew there was no turning back now. The words had been said, and now, the consequences were about to show themselves. As a matter of fact, once Kuchiku had finished, the reaction came a split-second later...
Kuchiku saw the great maw of the beast part, and out of the maw came a terrifying roar. It was so loud, both Kuchiku and Byoukin had no choice but to place their hands over their ears to try and escape the horrific roar. Kuchiku could feel the tree trembling beneath him, a result of the massive roar that no doubt could be heard from miles away. [Warning! Evasive action required!] Byoukin glared at Kuchiku, but the Destructo cyborg stayed away from the penetrating gaze of his friend, knowing that they were about to be in way over their heads. As the roar came to a close, Kuchiku immediately drew his attention to the Paragon, and eyes widened in surprise, and even fear, as the beast suddenly charged forward, his body screaming of power. "I'll show you what you should truly fear!" The beasts words rang through their heads, and Byoukin quickly grabbed a nearby branch just before impact, knowing what was about to happen. Kuchiku was too caught up in his fear and the realization of what he had done to move. "Kuchiku! Grab someth- ugh!"
The beast had made contact with the tree. The entire tree shook and trembled, and Byoukin felt as though an earthquake had struck. Byoukin lurched forward, but was able to hold himself from falling by the branch. [Warning! Immediate action required!] The Viral Velix cyborg suddenly saw a quick movement off to his right, and watched in horror as Kuchiku stumbled forward from the force of the impact. He reached for a branch to grab as he fell forward, but missed by a few mere centimeters. "Kuch!" "Ahhhh!" The young cyborg fell forward, and gravity did the rest. Down he fell towards the beast that waited below. Quickly, he shifted Velix, hoping that his smaller form would somehow save him.

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix
{3::11}

What doesn't kill me only, will make me stronger in my head
Kick in the Teeth by Papa Roach
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/10/2011 12:02 AM

S o g e k i h e i
{14::67}

There was no denying that Sogekihei had a temper, but when it came right down to it with this, it was the attitude of that Kuchiku that caused him to do react in such a way. This Kuchiku could no doubt be one to cause grave trouble. Not just for Sogekihei, but for others as well. Since having taken in Koori, Sogekihei had softened to the thought of others, and it was becoming more and more frequent of him to help those in trouble. He was not about to let this moment pass without having done something. "Kuchiku! Grab someth- ugh!" The Paragon's mark had hit true, and he knew that his force would do well to shake them up, although his main goal was Kuchiku. So far, Byoukin had tried to keep the peace, but it was clear that Kuchiku had no respect and was far too rebellious for his own good. Sogekihei was about to put true fear into the rebellious punk.
"Kuch!" "Ahhhh!" Having hit his mark, the beast looked up to see the human form of Kuchiku falling forward, and he knew then and there, the kid was to fall. For a moment, not a bit of sympathy showed, and the Paragon was going to let the kid hit the ground far below. But then he heard a small gasp, which he immediately knew to be Koori's. How could he do such a thing in front of Koori? Not only that, how could he simply do such a thing? Seeing the boy shift to his alternate form, the brute snorted and was forced to act quickly, having little time to do much. With a growl he snapped his jaws around the tail of the Velix just before he made contact with the ground and held him there for a short moment, a growl rising deep from his throat. Sogekihei did not move for a moment, mainly because he did not really know what he should do, but also to give Kuchiku some time to gather together what had just happened. After a moment, the beast opened his mouth and let the Velix fall, quickly placing one clawed hand over the tiny brute, pinning him down, and brought his head down to eye level with the annoyance. After a moment, the brute spoke these words, in his deep, rumbling voice. "There are two types of fear that one can gain from others. One is the fear of being hurt, injured or killed due to threats. With this fear, little is accomplished, and more often than not, the one feared creates his own downfall, as those who fear him realize... there is truly nothing to fear." The beast let these thoughts settle for just a moment. During that moment, Koori peered out from the opposite foreleg of the beast, watching with fear as well as curiosity and listening intently to his foster-father. "The other is a fear that is not about being afraid. It is fear of respect for another. When one realizes that there is reason to fear someone, yet understands them and in turn, respects them for that, there then becomes a mutual agreement, in which both have respect for the other." Sogekihei tightened his claws just a bit, snorting. "Do you understand what I'm saying, Kuchiku?"

K o o r i
{4::15}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/12/2011 2:05 AM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix
{3::12}

Slip to the v o i d
To the dark
To the f a l l
Crawl to the life you shouldn't know
You should never come this way
To test the hands of fate
You don’t belong here

Byoukin's emerald eyes widened as he watched his friend fall forward from the force of the blow to the tree. The world around him seemed to slow down, and the Viral Velix cyborg felt as though he was watching things happen in slow motion. [Warning. Immediate action required!] Byoukin had no time to react. Before he knew it, Kuchiku was falling out of his sight, and the cyborg released his grip from the branch he clung to and leaped to where Kuchiku had disappeared from, leaning over the edge of the tree with wide, fearful eyes. "Kuchiku!"  Byoukin watched helplessly as his friend fell towards what was certain to be his doom, and Byoukin could not pull his eyes away from the sight, his hands digging into the tree with such fearful intensity. And then, something surprising happened.
Kuchiku felt himself falling. His body felt weightless, and even though he had shifted to his Velix form, he knew that doom was coming. Everything seemed to flash before his eyes from his past, and Kuchiku thought it certain he was doomed. Clenching his eyes shut, Kuchiku simply waited for the time to come, and hoped it would be relatively quick and painless. Then, suddenly, he felt a pressure on his tail and hot breath. Was this death? Peering open one eye, Kuchiku suddenly realized he was inches above the ground... floating! Eyes snapped open in surprise, and then, Kuchiku looked up towards his tail... and saw the great Paragon had him in his mouth! Byoukin felt himself relax slightly, but the nervousness and fear remained, as he did not know what the Paragon was to do with his friend... But, Byoukin was starting to get a feeling of anger for Kuchiku, which, for now, he left unchecked.
With a surprised yelp, Kuchiku was suddenly dropped to the ground that would have been his doom had the Paragon not intervened. Still dazed, he was unable to move before being pinned by the great hand of the beast, and was forced still. Seeing the massive claws of the beast, Kuchiku had to swallow his fear, and soon replaced it with anger, growling at the beast... but his growl was no match for the one that clearly drowned out his own. Kuchiku did not know what was to become of him now, but he most certainly was afraid, even though he tried to hide it with anger. As the great beast lowered it's head and stared into the eyes of Kuchiku, the fear rose, and the anger nearly faded completely away... And then, the beast spoke.
"There are two types of fear that one can gain from others. One is the fear of being hurt, injured or killed due to threats. With this fear, little is accomplished, and more often than not, the one feared creates his own downfall, as those who fear him realize... there is truly nothing to fear." From above, Byoukin watched intently, listening to the beast. The beast seemed to be quite intelligent, and Byoukin understood what the beast spoke of. It certainly made sense... Kuchiku on the other hand, only narrowed his eyes, snorting an irritated snort. But the beast was not finished yet... "The other is a fear that is not about being afraid. It is fear of respect for another. When one realizes that there is reason to fear someone, yet understands them and in turn, respects them for that, there then becomes a mutual agreement, in which both have respect for the other." Byoukin understood. This Paragon could easily dispose of them both, and therefore deserved their respect and fear. But, it was treating him with respect that would give the agreement to respect each other. So long as they respected him, he would respect them.
Kuchiku felt the beasts claws tighten and the cyborg hissed angrily, but said nothing, yet. "Do you understand what I'm saying, Kuchiku?" "You'd better mind yourself, Kuchiku..." Byoukin said from above, quietly to himself... He knew how Kuchiku was and if he didn't wise up soon, it was going to be the end of him sooner. Kuchiku was clearly ticked, but he knew he had said far too much. Although the Paragon's words would go unheard by the brute, Kuchiku replied in a sharp tone, "Yeah, I heard ya. Now let me go." Kuchiku finished with a snort, glaring at the beast, trying his best not to show any fear... but it was there.

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix
{3::12}

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/17/2011 1:24 AM

S o g e k i h e i
{14::68}

The Paragon did not know exactly how the Velix cyborg would react to his words. He had a feeling, however, that the boy was going to be hard of hearing. It was clear this Kuchiku was hard of learning, and probably even harder of hearing. Sogekihei, however, had already decided to go no further than he already had... Eventually, Kuchiku would have to learn his lesson, or else lose his life.
"You'd better mind yourself, Kuchiku..." Sogekihei's sharp hearing picked up on the soft words of the one named Byoukin above. He was a sharp one, and Sogekihei could tell he learned quickly. Perhaps he could get some sense into Kuchiku. Someone needed to, but for now, the beast could only wait for a response, his heavy hand still laid firmly upon the small form of the Velix. And then, his response came, in a less than understanding tone. "Yeah, I heard ya. Now let me go." When Kuchiku snorted, the beast growled lowly and threateningly, blue eyes penetrating into the fiery ones of the Velix. Sogekihei's claws tightened a little more and his maw opened, teeth flashing in the sunlight. "You had better start listening... And learn from your mistakes... Kuchiku." With a snort, the beast removed his paw and stepped away, lowering his neck ahead of Koori in a protective manner to keep Kuchiku away from him, growling threateningly. "Daddy..?" Koori flitted over to Sogekihei's neck, placing his front paws upon the thickness of it, staying close to his foster father. "It's alright, Koori... I won't let him near you..."

K o o r i
{4::16}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/19/2011 7:48 PM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix
{3::13}

Byoukin watched from above, at the moment completely helpless. Upon hearing Kuchiku's response, Byoukin hissed, closing his eyes and shaking his head in anger. Why did Kuchiku insist on not thinking these things through? The Viral Velix had no answer and could only continue to watch from his post above, waiting to see what would happen.
Kuchiku had to really find his nerve as the beast stared him straight in the eyes. For some reason, he felt safer in his Velix form rather than his human form. He didn't know why, but he figured his smaller form would allow the beast to take pity on him... even if Kuchiku would never openly admit that. He was certainly truly afraid. And then the beasts' words hit him."You had better start listening... And learn from your mistakes... Kuchiku." Kuchiku growled, anger starting to overshadow his fear, and then he felt the beast lift his hand from him and Kuchiku quickly leaped to his feet, standing to his full height, which was nothing compared to the Paragon. The smaller brute snorted, tail twitching, clearly irritated.
As the larger brute put on a show of threat, Kuchiku bared his mechanical teeth and began to sidestep towards the tree, growling as threateningly as he could. And then his eyes caught sight of what looked to be the small Kodile that had been hovering beneath the massive beast. "So that's this brutes problem... Heh..." With a snort, Kuchiku stopped and stood defiantly, sneering at the small Kodile, and said to the massive beast without taking his eyes off the runt, "Heh, what's with the little pest? Is that why you're so irrational and irritable?" Kuchiku snickered as if he'd made a funny joke.
"Kuchiku, what are you doing?!" Byoukin couldn't believe what he was hearing. What was Kuchiku doing?! He was going to get himself killed! It was quite obvious that the Kodile was the reason for the Paragon's protective nature, and with what Kuchiku was saying, it could only lead to trouble. "Kuchiku, shut up! You're going to get yourself killed!"
Kuchiku ignored Byoukin and his concerns, for this little rebel had a plan...

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix
{3::13}

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/22/2011 7:55 PM

S o g e k i h e i
{14::69}

For a moment, Sogekihei thought that the tiny brute might have finally learned a lesson as he started to scramble away. The beast only continued to stare at the brute, glaring threateningly, with more than enough power to back up his threats. But, then... Kuchiku began to show anger and agitation... as well as defiance, which told Sogekihei... this was not over yet. The beast heard the tiny brute's growl, but was clearly unfazed by it, not at all threatened. It was clear that Kuchiku had not learned a single thing. And then, the beast noticed the smaller looking in the direction of Koori. The brute glanced to Koori, who stood with paws rested upon the beasts massive neck. Glancing back to the Velix, his eyes narrowed in clear distrust. "Heh, what's with the little pest? Is that why you're so irrational and irritable?" "Kuchiku, shut up! You're going to get yourself killed!"
Sogekihei's eyes widened, and the beast gripped the ground with his claws, hissing threateningly, "Little pest? Don't you dare call him a pest..." The brute finished with a threatening snort, body tensed and ready to bolt with a fight, his flaming tail intensifying with heat. "The only pest here is you!"
Koori's eyes filled with sadness, and the Kodile was close to tears. A pest? Was he... nothing but a pest..? His sorrowfilled eyes looked to his foster-father, who clearly conveyed anger towards the Velix, but... was the Velix right? Koori didn't want to believe it, and snorted softly, shaking his head to get rid of the thoughts. "I'm... not a... pest... Am I?" He said quietly, tucking himself tighter to Sogekihei's neck. His voice was too small for the great beast to hear, but Koori had mainly only said it to himself, questions still rising...

K o o r i
{4::17}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/28/2011 9:00 PM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix
{3::14}

Kuchiku knew that he was likely going to be causing trouble, but the thing was, perhaps he had found the brutes weakness, and then he'd be able to use it against the giant beast. What made Kuchiku think this, even he didn't know, but the Velix did know he was not going to be showed up by anyone. He could handle himself against anyone. Or, at least that's what he thought. Byoukin, on the other hand, watched helplessly from above, trying to understand what Kuchiku was doing. For now, all he could do was watch, but the cyborg was already contemplating climbing down to intervene. After all, despite Kuchiku being stupid, they were still friends.
"Little pest? Don't you dare call him a pest..." Kuchiku heard the clearly threatening words of the beast, but he only snorted, as if amused by them, a smirk appearing across his features. "The only pest here is you!" So the Destructo had found the beasts' weakness. Now, he just had to pick at it. Even the larger brute's clearly angry voice and actions did not detour Kuchiku from speaking onward.
"Hey, look! I'm not the one who's hovering around others like a little gnat!" There was clear humor in Kuchiku's voice as he picked at the small Kodile that hid behind the massive beast. Byoukin gritted his teeth above, his eyes wide with disbelief at what Kuchiku was doing. Quickly, he shifted to his Velix form, looking for an easy way down to try and calm things, mumbling to himself, "Kuchiku, if you say one more word, I swear I'm going to strangle you..." Kuchiku seemed to find great amusement in tearing down the small Kodile. To him, it didn't make sense that a Kodile was with a Paragon anyway. Not only that, he had to find something to get back at the Paragon for what he did, and this seemed to be doing the trick. Tail twitching with fun at his game, Kuchiku continued, eyes glaring into those of the Paragon and then moving to the small Kodile. "Besides... What's a Kodile doing with the likes of you?"

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix
{3::14}

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/29/2011 9:18 PM

S o g e k i h e i
{15::70}

Sogekihei was seething with anger, although he was trying his best to control it. He knew that Kuchiku was just trying to get on his nerves, but the problem was that it was working. Kuchiku was going after the one thing that Sogekihei had come to care about in his life, and that was certainly something you do not mess with. It enraged Sogekihei that Kuchiku dared called Koori a pest, when it was really the Destructo Velix who was being the pest.
"Hey, look! I'm not the one who's hovering around others like a little gnat!" Sogekihei snarled threateningly, inching closer to the Velix with teeth bared, his body now held protectively over Koori. The Kodile however had not moved. Instead, he stared at the Velix with sorrow-filled eyes, tears starting to well in them. Koori was starting to feel that the thoughts that the Velix were saying were actually those of Sogekihei. He could not help but think what if Sogekihei actually felt this way? The very one who had come so close to him that Koori now felt they were truly father and son? How could this be? The thought brought tears to Koori’s eyes that he could not stop, and they started to slide down his cheek. But it was what the Velix said next that really hurt the Kodile. "Besides... What's a Kodile doing with the likes of you?" Sogekihei’s eyes widened and then narrowed as he roared threateningly, shaking his massive head with irritance. “Why, you-” Koori, however, burst into crying quietly, saying but one word. “D-daddy…"  
The great paragon heard it. He heard that word, and looked down to see his foster son… crying. Immediately, his anger for Kuchiku faded and Sogekihei focused his gaze upon Koori beneath him. The fatherly instinct took over and the brute quickly lowered his head next to the crying Kodile, concern in his eyes. "Sh-sh-shhh… Settle down, Koori… It’s alright.” The mighty beast nuzzled the Kodile comfortingly and softly, the thought of Kuchiku at the back of his mind, knowing he could not waste a moment with his back turned to that pest.
Koori only sniffled, and placed his paws against the beasts’ great head, snuggling up against him for comfort, tears still streaming down his face. But the words of Kuchiku still rang in his head, and he could not be calmed. “You… think… I’m a… pest… don’t you?" Koori said through broken sniffles.
Sogekihei’s eyes widened and then the anger sparked again. Restricting a growl from rising, the brute softly answered Koori. "You’re not a pest, Koori. You’re not… But I know who is…"  With clear hatred flashing in his eyes, the brute nudged Koori, saying, "Go. Stay with me closely and do not stray…"  Though still crying, the Kodile nodded his head and did as told, quickly hovering to the back end of the Paragon where he normally stayed, knowing how to avoid getting stepped on, and clung tightly to the beasts’ hip, ready for what might come.
When Sogekihei was sure that Koori was safely out of harms’ way, the beasts rage took hold. Turning his head to look at Kuchiku, the great Paragon slowly lifted himself higher, his dark blue eyes piercing into the eyes of the Velix, a threatening growl rising up the beasts’ throat. Slowly, Sogekihei began to approach the Velix, his flaming tail swaying with anger.

"I have half a mind to crush you like the pest you are…"

K o o r i
{4::18}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/05/2011 10:31 PM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix

[Warning. Threat levels still too high. Evasive action required.] Byoukin still couldn't believe it. Kuchiku seemed to have lost his mind. The Viral Velix cyborg, starting to make his way slowly down the tree, using a sturdy vine, shook his head as he watched the great Paragon and his friend below. Byoukin felt as though he could strangle Kuchiku for the trouble he was causing. Although both resistant to authority, Byoukin understood that this Paragon wasn't exactly being authoritarian. Instead, he was being protective. And what Kuchiku failed to see was that this Paragon could have been an ally, instead of an enemy, which it now seemed to be the only result of all of this. As he made his descent, he heard every word that was said, and his rage towards Kuchiku only grew.
“Why, you-” Kuchiku bared his teeth, ready to snap back with whatever this Paragon had to say, however, the beast was interrupted by a much smaller voice. “D-daddy…” 'Daddy'? Kuchiku sneered at this thought that the Paragon was the father to this Kodile. However, there was something else... The voice of the Kodile was so small and so... scared sounding. Kuchiku snorted, thinking of how weak the Kodile seemed to be. Obviously, he thought it must have been that the Paragon had simply took pity on the Kodile, and thus, this was why the tiny creature referred to him as 'daddy'. He thought it pathetic. But, he watched with suspicion, as well as some confusion and wonder, as the mighty Paragon suddenly seemed to turn soft towards the tiny creature. “Sh-sh-shhh… Settle down, Koori… It’s alright.” Kuchiku snorted, rolling his eyes in annoyance.
Byoukin, on the other hand, slowed himself as he quietly dropped himself to the ground, lifting his head to look at the mighty beast, and listening intently to the conversation. He seemed in sheer awe at the scene of this mighty and great Paragon showing such love and care to something that... wasn't even its' same species. However, his thoughts were soon turned to anger and fueled to Kuchiku when he heard what the Kodile said next. ““You… think… I’m a… pest… don’t you?” Byoukin's eyes narrowed and he glared at the back of Kuchiku, who had not yet noticed his friend had joined him on the ground.
The Destructo Velix suddenly started to feel guilt work it's way through him, and he started to feel quite nervous. He was starting to realize what he had done.... “You’re not a pest, Koori. You’re not… But I know who is…” Kuchiku gulped at the threatening sound of that sentence and lowered himself, backing away a few steps slowly. “Go. Stay with me closely and do not stray…” The Destructo Velix cyborg knew that something very bad was about to happen now, but he didn't know quite what to do. In a few bounds, the beast would catch up to him easily if he ran... Not to mention, that would make him look weak. Although, Kuchiku was starting to think that looking weak was better than being dead.
Then, the Paragon moved, and Kuchiku lowered himself even further to the ground, curling up a bit as if trying to disappear altogether. The massive form of the Paragon overshadowed him as he approached with a clearly threatening posture, and words that dripped with just as much threat. “I have half a mind to crush you like the pest you are…”
Slowly, Kuchiku began to back away, starting to move past the tree, not entirely sure where he was going to go or if he was going to make it out alive. “Uh... I'm not a... pest.” The fear in his voice was enough to tell Byoukin it was time for him to intervene. Quickly, the young cyborg dashed out in front of Kuchiku and shifted to his human form, holding up his hands towards the Paragon in a motion for him to stop. “Please, don't harm him. I understand he's been quite the...” Byoukin glanced back at Kuchiku over his shoulder, as if trying to find the word to describe him, and found it in one word, looking back to the beast. “Idiot, but it's clear he knows better now. No one's ever put such fear in him. I know this. And, I'll be sure to-” “I don't need you to fight my battles, Byoukin.” Kuchiku hissed, cutting in, with a low voice. Byoukin glared over his shoulder, shooting back in a low voice, “If I don't, you will die. Now, shut-up and mind yourself, idiot.” Kuchiku stared at Byoukin in shock, as his friend had never talked to him in such a way, and it left him speechless. The Viral Velix cyborg turned his attention back to the Paragon and continued. “My apologies once more, to both you and your... friend. I assure you, we will not bother you again. Kuchiku has learned his lesson, no doubt. And, if not, I'll be sure he has...

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/12/2011 8:26 PM

S o g e k i h e i
{15::71}

As the great beast approached, he could clearly see the fear in this Velixes' eyes. And that's just what Sogekihei wanted that brute to feel. He wanted Kuchiku to feel so afraid, and realize the mistakes he'd made today. “Uh... I'm not a... pest.” The beast snorted, slamming his foot down near to the smaller velix, teeth parting as his neck lowered and a fierce growl rose from the belly of the beast. But before he could do anything, the friend of Kuchiku came running out in his human form, hands raised as if to be a sign of submission. This action stopped the Paragon and he lifted his head slightly, looking down on the human as he spoke. “Please, don't harm him. I understand he's been quite the...” The beast tilted his head as he listened, his face unchanged. “Idiot, but it's clear he knows better now. No one's ever put such fear in him. I know this. And, I'll be sure to-” “I don't need you to fight my battles, Byoukin.” Sogekihei nearly sneered at this remark, thinking that Byoukin had actually saved Kuchiku from being injured, yet Kuchiku still could not see that. Or at the very least, admit to it. “If I don't, you will die. Now, shut-up and mind yourself, idiot.” The beast tilted his head upward, looking down on the pair with hard eyes. It was clear that Kuchiku wasn't used to be talked to in this way, but he was admittedly glad that Byoukin appeared to be one with a level head. Sogekihei was keen on listening to what the humanoid had to say. “My apologies once more, to both you and your... friend. I assure you, we will not bother you again. Kuchiku has learned his lesson, no doubt. And, if not, I'll be sure he has...” The beast openly sneered at this remark, growling slightly as he lowered his head, staring eye to eye with the human cyborg that stood before him. With a snort, he rumbled, “That's all good and well. I have no doubts that your level-headedness will keep Kuchiku out of serious trouble, so long as you can keep the peace. But... there's one thing I want from Kuchiku...” Sogekihei lifted his head high, looked over his shoulder and nodded his head to Koori. The Kodile seemed hesitant, but slowly made his way, scrambling onto the back of the beast and coming to his shoulder, hiding slightly behind the beasts' neck as he looked at the two strangers with hurt eyes. Returning his gaze over to the two, Sogekihei focused on Kuchiku and snorted, eyes boring into the Velix. With a growl, and a clearly firm and threatening voice, Sogekihei spoke. “I want him to apologize to Koori.” There were two reason that Sogekihei wanted this. The first was for Koori's sake. Sogekihei wanted to be sure that Koori knew he was not a pest, because he truly wasn't to the great beast. The second reason was to make Kuchiku do what he didn't want to do. The beast could tell Kuchiku was prideful, and Sogekihei wanted to hurt that pride. “You got a problem with that, Kuchiku?” With a final snort, Sogekihei waited, his hardened eyes never leaving the Velix.

K o o r i
{4::19}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/20/2011 11:00 PM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix

Byoukin wasn't exactly sure if what he said was going to be helpful... or hurtful, but he knew he had to try. He had spoken everything with true, and was trying his best to get them both out of this alive. Byoukin couldn't even explain the amount of anger he felt for Kuchiku right now, but he put it aside to focus on what was going on now. At the sound of the growl that came from the Paragon, the mechanical warning system of the cyborg boy efficiently described it. [Danger. Eminent threat approaching.] Well... not efficiently, but there certainly was threat in the Paragon's growl, but Byoukin stood his ground, protectively standing before Kuchiku, who scowled in anger. “That's all good and well. I have no doubts that your level-headedness will keep Kuchiku out of serious trouble, so long as you can keep the peace.” Byoukin tilted his head, eyes narrowing with thought at the beasts' words. It seemed that things were looking up. Perhaps his words had not gone unheard. But it was what came next that shook him up. “But... there's one thing I want from Kuchiku...” The Viral Velix cyborg's eyes widened, his eyes glancing back to where Kuchiku stood to see his reaction. Kuchiku gasped slightly to himself and instinctively took a step back. Eyes searched the beast frantically, trying to figure out what the brute would want, and fearing what exactly he did want. But, then the beast did a peculiar thing... Some nod of the head seemed to inform the tiny creature that tagged along with him to come forward, and he soon appeared over the shoulder of the beast. Kuchiku's eyes narrowed, wondering what was going on. When he felt the beasts' eyes on him once more, Kuchiku felt himself shrink back a little more. “I want him to apologize to Koori.
Kuchiku's mouth fell agape and he snorted in surprise, instinctively questioning, “What?!” Byoukin smirked, knowing that this would be one extremely difficult task for Kuchiku, but at this point, he knew Kuchiku better comply... or they could be in some real trouble. Glancing back to Kuchiku, Byoukin glared at him angrily, nodding his head once to indicate Kuchiku to go ahead. Byoukin shook his head 'no', glaring back at his friend with clear defiance. But that defiance quickly disappeared when the beast spoke again. “You got a problem with that, Kuchiku?” At first, Kuchiku said nothing, only staring at the beast with a semi-hard expression, clearly debating what he should do. He could feel Byoukin's hard eyes still on him, knowing what Byoukin wanted him to do. The Destructo Velix snapped his mouth shut, thinking hard on those two words he'd be forced to say. Kuchiku never apologized. Nothing was ever his fault! Although, right now, he couldn't exactly convince himself with that one... “Kuchiku...” Kuchiku looked to his friend, glaring at him, but knowing what was about to be said. “Go ahead... Now.” With a growl, Kuchiku looked up to the beast, glaring at him for a moment before turning his gaze to the small creature that sat on the beasts' shoulder. He couldn't believe he had to apologize to that... A weak, spineless, helpless Kodile. Kuchiku felt sick... But with the Paragon's eyes still boring into him, Kuchiku swallowed and murmured, “Sorry...” Byoukin gritted his teeth, glancing nervously back to the beast, hoping that it was enough for him to accept... and leave them.

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 01/03/2012 1:03 AM

S o g e k i h e i
{15::72}
If I go C r A z Y,
will you still call me SUPERMAN?

Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down

What?!” The reaction was expected from the brute, and it was exactly what he had wanted. The beast had to hold back a sneer, for the reaction from Kuchiku had confirmed the idea of how proud this Velix cyborg was. Sogekihei didn't care how proud Kuchiku was, though, or for what reasons that Kuchiku thought he should be proud. No, this was about Koori and helping to quell his fears. Sogekihei would take care of patching things up further, but for now, he wanted Kuchiku to openly apologize to Koori. The mighty beast glanced down to his foster-son, who was still trembling. Despite the incredible size difference, Sogekihei had grown quite sensitive to feeling where Koori was on him, right down to being able to feel him shiver or shake, or step one little paw after the other along his back. The beasts' eyes softened at the thought. He'd never been a father before...
Kuchiku...Go ahead... Now.” The Paragon was drawn out of his thoughts from the other familiar voice, and he quickly shifted his eyes to the two before him, locking onto Kuchiku with a hardened and threatening glare. Sogekihei did not take his gaze away. He wanted Kuchiku to feel his anger for what he did boring into him. But, he wanted most to hear that one word that was the hardest for any prideful being to say. And then, it came. “Sorry...” Sogekihei had already established that if Kuchiku spoke up, it would be less than meaningful, but it still did not do well to quell the beasts anger. The brute snorted, loudly, in irritance, a growl rising in his thick throat as his angered eyes bored through the Destructo Velix. But, after a moment, he looked down to Koori, softened, and said gently, “There... He said he was sorry...” Glancing to the cyborg, Sogekihei added with dripping anger, “Though it was the most pathetic 'sorry' I'd ever heard.
Koori looked from his foster father, back down to Kuchiku, still partially hidden behind Sogekihei's neck. There was still such pain in the youngsters eyes, and such confusion and fear, but as he looked back to the one who had cared for him so, the pain subsided. His quivering body soon came to a rest, and Koori nodded his head softly in understanding of what had happened and slipped out of sight of the cyborgs to stay hidden beneath the wing of his foster-father until things were over.
Glancing back to make sure that Koori was settled for now, the mighty beast nodded his head softly with the satisfaction that Koori would be alright for now. Once satisfied, the beast turned his head to look back to the ones that had caused so much ruckus, and snorted once more. “The apology was weak, but it will do, for now.” Lifting himself to full height, Sogekihei prepared to leave, glaring down at the small forms before him. “For your sake, Kuchiku, I hope we do not cross paths again. And, if we should happen to, I pray that your friend will be here to fight the battles that you bring onto yourself. It is with that, I say good luck to you both, and goodbye.” As if to enforce his final word, the beast tossed his crowned head, roaring slightly, as he turned to go around the two, his eyes never leaving them as the beast passed.

K o o r i
{5::20}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 01/06/2012 12:40 AM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix

For a tense moment, Byoukin stood, ready to sprint if he had to. He knew that Kuchiku had only said 'sorry' because he had to. There was no meaning behind the word, at all, but, technically, Kuchiku had done what the Paragon had asked. [Warning. Eminent threat approaching.] The Viral Velix gritted his teeth, hoping that his computer was wrong, as it is most of the time, but he could never be so sure. If the Paragon hadn't taken Kuchiku's word, then things were about to get ugly. Byoukin threw Kuchiku an angry glare, but it was cut short as the beast finally spoke, though not to them. “There... He said he was sorry...” The Viral Velix felt his body go into such a relaxed state that he nearly crumbled to the ground. Managing to keep himself standing, he glanced to his friend. Kuchiku merely rolled his eyes at the gentle way the beast spoke to the little pest on his back. Kuchiku just couldn't understand how such a small pest could be with a huge monster. All Kuchiku wanted was for the beast to get out of here and leave them alone. He'd had his pride hurt far too much in this day... The Viral Velix looked back to the beast and prepared to speak up when the Paragon continued, though this time, to Kuchiku...
Though it was the most pathetic 'sorry' I'd ever heard.” Kuchiku gritted his teeth, his hot-headed temper taking over, and nearly leaped towards the Paragon, ready to spew heated words back, until Byoukin quickly stepped in front of his friend and nodded in agreement with the Paragon, saying, “Yes, well, he doesn't get much practice.” Kuchiku snorted, and Byoukin glared back at his friend, daring him with his gaze to make another sound. The Destructo Velix turned his head away and glared angrily into the distance, keeping his mouth tightly shut. Byoukin returned his focus on the Paragon and waited for what he would say next. “The apology was weak, but it will do, for now.” For now? The Viral Velix narrowed his eyes in thought. Did "for now" mean that the beast was to return for something else..? Byoukin didn't know, but it unsettled him greatly. Never-the-less, Byoukin nodded his head in understanding.
The beast suddenly stood to his full height and it appeared that he was to finally leave. Once again, Byoukin felt relief. Kuchiku only glared at the beast, trying to hide his hurting pride with a hatred-filled gaze. But, it was what the beast said next that brought on a feeling of eerie warning that Kuchiku could not explain. “For your sake, Kuchiku, I hope we do not cross paths again. And, if we should happen to, I pray that your friend will be here to fight the battles that you bring onto yourself. It is with that, I say good luck to you both, and goodbye.” As the beast passed by, Kuchiku could not help himself to stir things again. It was his nature. [Warning. Danger eminent.] “If you do cross paths again, it'll be you who is sorry! I'll be sure of i-” “Kuchiku! Shut-up!” Byoukin leaped to Kuchiku's side and, while shifting to his human form, scooped him up and clamped his hand around the Destruco Velix's mouth.
Mmm! Mmmhmm!! Mffm mm mmph!!!” To try and keep the peace, Byoukin called to the paragon in a nervous voice, “Sorry about that! He'll work on his temper, don't worry! Heh...” Nervously, he watched the paragon, hoping that Kuchiku hadn't made things worse, all the while relentlessly holding onto his friend, refusing to let go.

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Current Form
Human || Velix

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items