These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

.C.ollide [Self]

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/25/2010 7:45 PM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
{1::1}

There's something deep inside
That keeps my faith alive

Moving through the forest in Velix form was much easier than having to trek through it as a bulky human. Byoukin always found it easier to move about as his smaller form, and took pride in it, not to say he wasn't happy with the fact that he was a type of mecha-human. Part machine, part human, he was truly a wonder. But he wasn't alone in this world, and such was the case today. Following closely behind was his best friend and comrade: Kuchiku, only sporting his human form. He walked rather quietly considering the metal platting that covered him, but he had learned how to walk stealthfully, especially through the forest. The two rarely took time to visit the woods. Most of the time they were found out and about in a city, causing havoc wherever they went, but today they were looking for something in particular: a place for a base camp.

[Danger. Enemy closing in from behind.] "Man, I wish that stupid alarm would shut off... It keeps telling me you're an enemy." "Ha! Maybe I am, Byoukin. You never know when I might try to sneak up on ya." "Har-har-har. You're so funny. Hey look!" [Target in Range. Prepare to Fire.] The Velix stopped and pointed to a tall tree covered with vines. "What about that one?" "Mm... It'd be hard for anyone to get up that tree, including us. We need something that we can climb, but no one else can. Let's try deeper in the forest." "Alright." The two moved on quietly through the forest, looking for the perfect place.

K u c h i k u
Human Form
{1::1}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Re: .C.ollide [Self]

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 10/20/2010 11:52 PM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{1::2}

[Warning. Threat levels increasing.] Byoukin rolled his eyes in annoyance of the constant threats that warned in his mind. A small glitch that affected nothing else of him certainly had its disadvantages. Still, Byoukin had to admit that it was slightly comforting to have another voice to listen to... Well, of course there was always Kuchiku. "Hey, Byoukin. What about that one!?" Kuchiku had gone off somewhere without Byoukin having noticed and he was forced to stop and look for his friend. The Velix soon found him, standing near by a great, old tree that was slung with vines and thick greenery. It looked perfect. "Wow! Good spotting, Kuchiku!" [Heart rate increasing. Threat levels critical.] Byoukin took to a charging run to catch up to his friend, sliding to a stop at his side and looking up at the impressive tree. "What do you think?" Kuchiku grinning, already knowing he had made an excellent choice. Byoukin circled the tree in awe, a smile upon his features. "What do I think? I think it's perfect! Excellent work, Kuchiku! We'll be untouchable from here, hehe. Yeah!" The two shifted human simultaneously, locked forearms and shook their arms heartily in agreement, using their secret handshake to do so. The two really were good friends.

After a moment, Byoukin stepped back and looked up the tree. [Oxygen levels normal. Area is secure.] "Heh, now we just gotta get up there and start building.... How do you think we can get up there? Haha!" Kuchiku tilted his head and laughed nervously. "Um... give me a few minutes. I'm sure we'll think of something, hehe."

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{1::2}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 10/21/2010 5:34 PM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{1::3}

Byoukin stepped back and watched as his friend started to circle around the tree, searching for an way they could climb up. Kuchiku searched the tree slowly, from top to bottom, and his eyes fell on a rather wide vine. Tilting his head, the cyborg placed his hands around it and tested the weight against it. It seemed that it would hold. "Hey, Byoukin. I think this will work." Byoukin walked over, looking at the vine and nodding his head in approval. [Warning. Threat levels increasing.] "Looks good. Give it a try." With a grin, Kuchiku held firmly onto the vine and placed one foot steadily on the trunk of the tree. Carefully, he held himself up by hanging on the vine and placed his other foot up the tree, and slowly started to walk. Byoukin stood beneath him, watching his friend carefully to make sure he made it up alright. After a few moments of climbing, Kuchiku made it to the first branch and clambered his way onto it, straightening himself up and looking down to Byoukin with a grin. "Made it! Now you give it a go, heh."

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{1::3}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 10/22/2010 10:48 AM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{1::4}

[Warning. Evasive action required.] Before grabbing the vine, the cyborg peered through his protective visor, glancing around just to be sure his computer wasn't telling him wrong. Sure enough, it was. Whatever was wrong with the computer, made it over-react on everything. Byoukin rolled his eyes in annoyance and sighed, shifting to his Velix form. "Alright, I'm on my way up. Make some room."
Kuchiku twisted a frown as he watched Byoukin climb easily up. The fellow cyborg hadn't even thought of shifting to make the trip easier, but it didn't matter now. He was up in the tree. Moving over, Kuchiku allowed for some room for Byoukin, who pulled himself up onto the wide branch, his tail twitching with a small glitch. After a moment, Byoukin, in his smaller form, started to make his way through the branches of the tree. As a Velix, it was quite easy to move around. "It's pretty nice up here... We get some branches and stuff, we could have a platform and have a real look-out up here." [Danger. Enemy approaching from behind.] Kuchiku followed his friend, remaining in his human form, testing to see how hard it would be to move around in this form. "If we clear this place up, we could move around easily in either form. That would prove to be an advantage. We could ev- whoa!"
[Warning! Immediate action required!] Byoukin spun around at the very moment to see Kuchiku slip, arms grasping for any branch as he fell. Like a flash of light, Byoukin dashed to his aid, grabbing him by his collar with his teeth. Despite being small, being mechanical had its advantages; Byoukin was strong. Through clenched teeth, he said, "Hang in there, bud. I got  you."

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{1::4}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 10/30/2010 8:55 PM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{2::5}

[Warning. Extra weight causing drop in energy levels.] Clamped tightly to the hard collar of his friend, at the back of his neck, Byoukin knew his warning voice was not lying this time. Although quiet finicky and easily triggered, even when no problems are apparent, it was quite accurate in saying that the extra weight was dropping his energy. Byoukin could feel it.
"Hold on, Byoukin..." Kuchiku spoke, his voice trembling as he tried to think. "Let me transform Velix and the lessend weight should help you lift me." Through clenched teeth, Byoukin replied, feeling his energy drop further. "Alright, but hurry." Quickly, Kuchiku transformed to his smaller Velix form, thus allowing Byoukin an easier task. Quickly, without wasting a moment, the black Velix backed up, pulling his friend with him, and soon had him to safety.
[Weight levels decreased. Energy levels recharging. Approximated time to full charge: 5 minutes.] Releasing Kuchiku, Byoukin stopped and flopped down, his tired eyes looking to his friend. With a deep sigh, he asked, "Are you okay, Kuchiku?" After taking a moment to catch his breath, Kuchiku smiled and nodded his head, gratefully, replying, "I'm fine, Byoukin, much thanks to you, hehe."

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{2::5}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 11/02/2010 7:27 PM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{2::6}

Byoukin chuckled lightly, closing his eyes to rest a moment as he replied, "Not a problem, Kuchiku. It's what friends are for." With a light laugh, Kuchiku laid back, looking up to the branches above that filtered out the sun. He allowed his body to relax for a moment, the intensity of what had just happened still causing his mechanical heart to tick quite fast-like. The drop could have certainly done damage. They were a good twenty to thirty feet up the tree, more than enough to do some damage. Kuchiku shuddered to think what could have happened had he fallen, but he hadn't fallen, all thanks to the quick thinking of Byoukin.
[Energy levels recharging. Approximated time to full charge: 3 minutes.] Byoukin waited on his mechanical belly, bright eyes still hidden behind his mechanical eyelids. His recharge time was longer than he liked, but he had to deal with it. With his technical problems, at least he was able to recharge, and he could always look to that. "Hey, Byoukin?" "Hm?" Byoukin replied without opening his eyes. "How exactly are we going to build up here if there are dangers such as that? Don't we need some sort of... you know? A safety harness or something...? Just in case?"

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{2::6}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 11/03/2010 8:19 PM

S o g e k i h e i
{13::62}

Massive bulk slipped its way through the dappled patterns of the forest without a sound. The camouflaged hide of the brute hid him well, but so did his silenced footsteps that seemed almost unsettling for a brute this size. Under the shadows of the trees, he moved so easily, skeleton-like wings folded closely to his bulk so as to not hit anything and make a sound. Silence was the key through these forests, especially when one wishes to stay hidden. But there was one soul that knew this beast was traveling the forests. As a matter of fact, this soul creature was actually traveling with the great brute. Extremely tiny compared to the massive beast, a small shadow flitted about unsteadily between the forelegs of the creature, eyes wide and uncertain. It was quite evident that the creature was completely reliant on his foster-father.
"Father..." The Primal Paragon thought as he glanced down to the tiny Kodile that stayed beneath him, seeking protection. "I never thought I'd see the day... even if he isn't my own." Sogekihei hid a soft smile. Despite having taken the defenseless creature in, Sogekihei still kept a distanced air about him, not wanting the Kodile, whom he now knew was named Koori, to get too attached to Sogekihei. The Paragon knew that eventually, Koori would have to fend for himself, but even Sogekihei couldn't deny to himself that he had in fact become attached. The creature was certainly one to love.
Suddenly, the great beast came to a halt, his head snapping to the sound of voices. As soon as Soge stopped, Koori flitted behind the Paragon's hind leg, dropping to the ground and clinging to the beasts leg, eyes wide and frightened, as he knew that something was wrong. The Paragon tilted his head, listening, and he distinctly heard one voice... It sounded as though it was coming up ahead, and oddly enough, as though the voice was up high, even higher than he stood. Staying quiet, the beast strode forward, piercing eyes looking for the source of the voice.
The brute soon came to a stop beneath a large tree, his little shadow still following him with uncertainty. The beast caught the scent of two, not one, and his eyes narrowed. Who was here? Before he would find out, Sogekihei used his thought-speech to ease his foster-sons fears. "It's alright, Koori. Whoever they are, they can't be more than a match for me." With a low rising growl, the east spoke in a deep voice, "Who goes there? Show yourselves!"

K o o r i
{3::10}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 11/04/2010 6:47 PM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{2::7}

The question itself wasn't a dumb one, and it certainly did deserve some thought. Despite the fact that they needed somewhere to carry out operations, they also needed to be safe and not break their necks trying to build this little operation. Byoukin opened his eyes and lifted his head, looking across the forest below in thought. "I'm not sure Kuchiku... We would have to go get some supplies to make do, but I'm sure we'll think of someth-" [Warning. Threat approaching.] His voice was broken by the warning in his head. At first, Byoukin though it annoying and nearly dismissed it, but something made him stop and take a look around. No sooner than he did when he heard a rising growl... Kuchiku and Byoukin exchanged wide-eyed glances and then the threatening voice came.
"Who goes there? Show yourselves!"
The voice was demanded, and it was no doubt that Kuchiku and Byoukin could hide from this one. They had been found out, and were now trapped up this tree. At first, they didn't budge, staying in their Velix forms in order to stay low and out of sight, but they knew they needed to come forward, else make the beast, whatever it was, angrier. Kuchiku nodded to Byoukin, signaling he would look over first, and Byoukin nodded back, slowly pushing himself to standing. Kuchiku did so as well, and slowly, craned his head over the edge of the tree to look down at a rather massive Paragon below. A very unfriendly looking Paragon, to add. Trying to put on an air of bravery, the Destructo Velix snorted a response, "Why should we? Who are you to bark at us in that tone? These aren't your forests, and you have no power of us."
Byoukin cringed. Kuchiku may have made a mistake without realizing. So far as the Paragon knew, there was only one up here, but Kuchiku used words such as "we" and "us", which obviously pointed to more. The Paragon could feel threatened and attack... but then again, why would he fear the words of one tiny Velix?

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{2::7}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 11/05/2010 10:59 AM

S o g e k i h e i
{13::63}

Piercing blue eyes stayed locked upon the boughs of the tree, not flinching for a moment. The brute stayed solidly still, waiting for them to answer him. Surely, they would not try to hide. Sogekihei had found them out and there was no escape, but of course, what was he supposed to do? Obviously, they could be here if they wanted, but Sogekihei had to check their motives. If they could be possible threats, the beast would not hesitate to snuff them out, and now, he had all the more reason to... Koori was with him.
One of the beings appeared. Sogekihei already knew there were more, but  he didn't know how many more. Glaring up at the tiny creature, the Paragon knew it was a breed of Velix. Certainly, it was of no threat to him. Sogekihei could end his life quite easily, without hesitation.
"Why should we? Who are you to bark at us in that tone? These aren't your forests, and you have no power of us."
The beast sneered, a growl rising in his throat. "Because you are outmatched." The words were cold and flat, proving that the beast was more than able to back them up. "I have not seen  you in these forests before. Who are you and what are your intentions here?" The voice demanded further answers, backed up by another growl. There was no doubt that this Paragon demanded respect. The young Kodile still stood behind his foster-parent, cowering in fear as he listened.

K o o r i
{3::11}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 12/22/2010 1:25 AM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{2::8}

The situation they were in could end badly. Byoukin was absolutely aware of this, and it sent a shiver of fear down his mechanical spine. The creature below was massive, whatever it was. The cyborg twitched slightly as his mechanics glitched, although, admittedly, it could have been fear. This beast was one to truly fear, and with what the creature said next in response to Kuchiku's brave words, it was quite clear he knew of his fearsome nature. "Because you are outmatched."
Byoukin and Kuchiku exchanged glances, traces of fear evident in their eyes. The Paragon below was more than a match for the both of them together. In one bit, he could crush them, even if they shifted to human, and right now, neither of them were brave enough to do so.
"I have not seen you in these forests before. Who are you and what are your intentions here?"
"Nor have I seen you." Kuchiku snorted in response, clearly irritated, but Byoukin reached out and snatched on Kuchiku's tail roughly, hissing, "Don't make matters worse, Kuchiku. Watch your tongue." The Destructo Velix snatched his tail away and snapped at Byoukin, growling in discontentment, but soon returned his attention back to the waiting Paragon. Kuchiku stared at the beast with a growing hatred, tempted to leap down now and fight, but Byoukin quickly stepped to the edge and beheld the beast for the first time, allowing his programs to read this creature quickly. [Analyzing threat... Analysis complete. Male Primal Paragon. Estimated 48 feet in length. Estimated at 5 metric tons. Threat level: Extremely Dangerous. Possibility of survival if engaged in battle: 8.9%. Suggested tactic: Run.]  After a moment of silence, having heard the horrid, of staring in both awe and fear at the great beast, Byoukin swallowed and spoke up. "I-I am Byoukin. This is Kuchiku. We're just looking for a place to stay. This tree seemed suitable. Is... is this a problem?"
Kuchiku snorted, rolling his eyes. They shouldn't have to explain anything to the brute, but Byoukin already had. Now, they had to wait for the beasts response.

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{2::8}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/02/2011 10:46 PM

S o g e k i h e i
{13::64}

"Nor have I seen you."
The words were spat back at the beast in clear defiance, and such action caused the lips of the beast to curl up, revealing those sharp and deadly teeth, a threatening growl sliding it's way up the monster's throat. Sogekihei was getting quite irritated by the Destructo Velix, and the beast was very near to attacking, every muscle tensed and ready. His flaming tail was also glowing more intensely, proving his anger was rising, and at a rapid pace. This velix above him was pushing the beast into his anger, although this time... it was more bent on protection. "D-daddy..."
The small and timid voice of the young child that hid beneath the beast broke through Sogekihei's rage, surprising the brute. The voice seemed to settle every bit of rage without even trying. The beast glanced down, keeping one eye cautious on the ones above, and noticed how Koori was shaking and trembling, clearly in fear, huddled behind the Paragon's hind foot. The Kodile was clearly terrified, and the beast was certain his rage would not make it better.
Sighing to himself, the beast responded to the little one, a soft tone in his voice. "It's alright, Koori... Nothing's going to happen."
"I-I am Byoukin. This is Kuchiku. We're just looking for a place to stay. This tree seemed suitable. Is... is this a problem?"
The beast snapped his head up to look upon the two who now looked down at him. Azure eyes penetrated the bright green ones of the new Velix, wondering just how many there were up there. This Byoukin seemed to be telling the truth, but Sogekihei could not be sure, and therefore was forced to question further, his voice stern, but no longer angry, for Koori's sake. "I do not believe so... So long as you are being truthful. You two are the only ones there?" The beast finished with a snort, eyes daring them to lie. One thing was certain; if they did lie, Sogekihei would find out... and destroy them.

K o o r i
{3::12}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/03/2011 8:38 PM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{2::9}

[Warning. Enemy threat increasing.] By Kuchiku's sharp words, Byoukin didn't need to hear his computer to know that they had strongly agitated the brute. The Velix-cyborg could see and feel the intensity of the situation dramatically increase. Byoukin got a sick feeling that they were about to face something horrible. This wasn't the first time Kuchiku's short-temper and quick tongue got them in trouble, and Byoukin doubted that Kuchiku would learn from this. It was just his personality. But Byoukin knew that if Kuchiku didn't get his act together, they would be in more trouble than they could get out of, and that surely seemed true today.
Kuchiku knew he'd let out a mouth-full and knew that Byoukin wasn't happy about it. But, the Destructo Velix was absolutely ticked off that this paragon was acting as though he owned this forest, and the brute snorted in disgust. Authority was something he did not take kindly to...
[Threat levels decreasing.] Byoukin tilted his head in wonder. Was his computer glitching again, or was it actually correct? Watching the beast carefully, Byoukin could tell he seemed to have calmed himself. How or why was beyond him, but it surprised the velix. Especially with what came next. "I do not believe so... So long as you are being truthful. You two are the only ones there?" So... the brute wasn't exactly all that Byoukin had thought, but before he could answer in a sensible way, Kuchiku wasted no time in speaking up, with a harsh tone. "Of course there's nothing wrong with us being up here! And, is that really any of your business, huh? Maybe there's a whole army up here, waiting for you t-" "Kuchiku!" The Destructo Velix was interrupted by Byoukin, who had transformed to human form and snatched Kuchiku up, dropping him out of sight of the beast on a tree branch behind him. "Shut up! You're gonna make things worse!"
Kuchiku seemed utterly taken back by this action and suddenly turned on his friend, yelling, "Since when do you ever have anything to do with those who try and deliver out authority? What's your deal!? I thought you were with me?!" In human form, Byoukin grabbed Kuchiku's snout and made him look the young boy in the eyes through his visor, and spoke slowly, "Like it or not, Kuchiku, we have to realize when we're unable to fight and win. We can't win every fight, especially not now. Use that head of yours and think things through. Now, shut-up and let me handle this." Kuchiku snatched his snout away and hissed angrily, but didn't say a word as Byoukin turned and looked back over the tree, down at the Paragon, afraid that he might see one quite agitated and ready to fight beast.

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
{2::9}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/05/2011 10:03 AM

S o g e k i h e i
{14::65}

It was while the Paragon was lost in his thoughts that he could hear quite the argument above, that started with foul words from one of the small beasts. Despite being lost in his own thoughts, Sogekihei could easily noticed things such as that.
"Of course there's nothing wrong with us being up here! And, is that really any of your business, huh? Maybe there's a whole army up here, waiting for you t-" "Kuchiku!" Had the beast had more time to react, Sogekihei would have certainly grew angry, but what came next halted him into listening. "Shut up! You're gonna make things worse!" "Since when do you ever have anything to do with those who try and deliver out authority? What's your deal!? I thought you were with me?!" Tilting his head, the beast listened carefully to all they had to say, and every bit of it gave him more than enough information to know about these two. They were rebels. At the very least, the one named Kuchiku was extreme about it. Byoukin seemed to have more of a level head. With this knowledge, Sogekihei knew that he could not take Kuchiku at his word, and would have to be mindful of the brute. However, Byoukin seemed to be more reasonable. "Like it or not, Kuchiku, we have to realize when we're unable to fight and win. We can't win every fight, especially not now. Use that head of yours and think things through. Now, shut-up and let me handle this."
It was shortly after those words that a young man, somewhere in his later teens, appeared over the side, which really sparked the Paragon's wonder. However, he quickly connected the pieces and realized that the two weren't just Velixes. They were cyborgs; part human, part machine. The beast snorted, sensing the fear of Byoukin. Blue eyes burned into the green eyes of the boy, and for a long, tense moment the beast said or did nothing. And, after that moment was up, Sogekihei finally spoke. "It seems your friend has a problem..." Soge snorted, showing his irritance. "You two are young. You do not understand things. Until you open your mind and make room for understanding, neither of you will see the entire picture..." Koori peered out from behind Sogekihei's leg, and quickly leaped on the beasts' leg and used his wings to hover while dashing up to Sogekihei's shoulder, sitting upon it, while looking up at the human with fearful eyes. Sogekihei glanced down to Koori and then back up to Byoukin. "Understand?"

K o o r i
{3::13}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/05/2011 3:12 PM

B y o u k i n
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix

Annoyed and ticked, Kuchiku sat down on the branch he was set on, while still sporting his Velix form. It was clear that he was not at all happy with all that Byoukin had said, nor was he happy with the Paragon for his words and actions. Unable to hold back his mind, the Destructo Velix allowed a swamp of thoughts run like a torrent. Thoughts of how to rid this world of that dreaded Paragon, thinking of every possible weapon that could take out the beast.
[Warning. Enemy approaching.] Byoukin quickly surveyed the area, afraid that the Paragon had friends, but it appeared that his computer was wrong, once again. It was hard to tell fact from fiction because of his defected chip. However, at the moment, that was the least of his problems and he quickly turned his focus back to the Paragon below. Byoukin was surprised that the brute did not appear to be angry, however, the beasts snorts and that piercing gaze did quite well to keep Byoukin on edge. "It seems your friend has a problem..." Byoukin swallowed, suddenly wishing he had stayed in his Velix form. There was a sickening feeling that all that Kuchiku had said would have certainly caused such problems. But, then, the Paragon said some surprising words, that took Byoukin completely off guard. "You two are young. You do not understand things. Until you open your mind and make room for understanding, neither of you will see the entire picture..."
Byoukin stared at the brute, at first feeling anger, and then, he caught movement. Eyes shifted to see a tiny creature; looking tinier next to the great paragon, who suddenly came into view, and now sat upon the shoulder of the beast. Byoukin could tell the creature was scared and timid, but seemed completely secure about being with the mighty beast. It wasn't a young paragon... but there seemed to be a relationship between the two... A father-son type relationship. And, Byoukin began to understand. Protection. "Understand?" "What the he-" "Hush..." Byoukin cut in quickly, halting a very angry Kuchiku from speaking further, the cyborg not looking away from the Paragon. Now, he did understand, and nodded his head respectfully. "I see now. But, I assure you, we are of no threat. We will mind out own business so long as you mind yours. You will not have to fear us becoming a threat."
Kuchiku couldn't take it anymore. "Are you crazy?!" The Velix leaped off the branch, shifting to his human form and stood with one foot propped up on a branch, glaring down at the beast below. Lifting his visor so that he could be heard easily, Kuchiku spoke against the protests of Byoukin. "You will fear us one day, Paragon! I'll be sure of it! No one's gonna push me around! Just you wait! You will fear us!"

K u c h i k u
Human Form
Form
Human || Velix
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/05/2011 11:10 PM

S o g e k i h e i
{14::66}

Sogekihei wasn't sure where this would lead. At this point, it could sway either way. It was obvious that one of the creatures was somewhat reasonable and easier to speak with. The other, however, would prove to be quite dangerous. It seemed that Sogekihei would have to keep moving. There just wasn't a good place for him to reside. And, it wasn't that he feared what would happen to him. Quite the contrary, Sogekihei could care less. Not to mention, he had little to fear with his size and power. But, it was for Koori. The Kodile needed safety and security, until he got a bit older. Sogekihei had to be sure of that, and had moved that to the top of his priorities. Staying here could endanger his... foster-son.
"What the he-" "Hush..." The beasts' eyes narrowed. The one named Kuchiku was obviously ticked off, and that thought did well to irritate the mighty brute, but, for now, he tried to contain himself, not wanting to stoop to the rebels' level. However, from the other, another surprise came; a nod of the head, in a respectful manner. This Byoukin was smart. His mind was far more open than the others, and therefore, Sogekihei could see that there would be no trouble from this one. He understood. "I see now. But, I assure you, we are of no threat. We will mind our own business so long as you mind yours. You will not have to fear us becoming a threat." The beast nearly chuckled at this. In fact, a humorous glint showed in those navy blue eyes. Never would Sogekihei fear such insignificant creatures. He had nothing to fear of them. In one claw, he could easily crush the lives right out of them. And, he was prepared to open the boys' mind more with the truth of the matter, until, the stupid one dared to raise a challenge...
"Are you crazy?!" Sogekihei's eyes suddenly flared with anger at the tone of that voice, and his posture began to change, clearly in defense. Sensing the change, Koori wasted no time in dashing down beneath the belly of the beast, shaking with fear as he listened to what was going on. As the beast glared up the tree, another young man showed himself, clearly the human form of the same sharp-tongued Velix; Kuchiku. And his words, would not stop. ""You will fear us one day, Paragon! I'll be sure of it! No one's gonna push me around! Just you wait! You will fear us!""
The reaction was almost immediate. Opening his mighty maw, the great beast took in a deep breath and let out an earth-trembling roar, vibrations in the ground able to be felt quite easily. The beasts claws tightened into the ground as he snapped his jaws shut, finishing his angered song and the monster suddenly moved, quicker than expected for his bulk. Koori stayed beneath the beast, flitting about terrified, but all the while knowing that his Paragon father knew exactly where he was at all times. "I'll show you what you should truly fear!" The beast charged the tree, and turned his body sideways as he neared, slamming into it with such force, every branch swayed and trunk itself trembled, a burning anger evident in the brutes' azure eyes. His goal: to knock them out of the tree. And he was only after Kuchiku...

K o o r i
{3::14}
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next