These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

For Love {Self, PG-13}

Postby dgirl183 » 06/16/2010 11:15 AM

Dancing through the trees as light as, say, a leaf on the breeze a beautiful girl with light orange hair tumbling down her back in loose waves is seen.  Her legs moving constantly as her laughter floats out into the air above, she leaps her legs outstretched and lands with her body moving to the song of the wild.  She does ballet to a beat only she can hear and soon a light sheen of sweat coats her forehead.

He peers through the trees as he watches his beautiful girl dance like an angel.  Her eyes are closed as she lets her feet feel their way along the ground.  She's so focused and yet she's not there when she's like this.  When she's like this she is focused only on herself and her dancing.  His hands yearn to run through her silky hair and he rustles the leaves near him.

Serenity is broken by the crack of a twig, as loud as a gunshot in the silent forest.  Her eyes snap open and she takes a look around, all ready poised to run when she spots him.  She smiles at him gently and takes a step toward him, her eyes cast up into his face, a few inches above hers.

She's irresistible like this and she knows it.  With a smirk she takes a step away and he follows her.  Catching her tiny waist with one arm he pulls her closer, running his fingers through her pretty hair.

8/10 Level 2

52/55 Level 11

~Firefly

~Level 2 Biolune Cavallion
~Currently starring in:For Love

~I'm just trying to light the night
dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate

Re: For Love {Self, PG-13}

Postby dgirl183 » 06/16/2010 1:33 PM

She gasped in his arms as he kissed her gently on the side of her lips.  She reached her hands up to play with his black hair and he smiled.  Then he gently kissed her on her lips and she twined her hands in his hair and kissed him back.  When they finally broke apart, her lips were parted as she breathed heavily and he was supporting her weight fully.

"You're beautiful," he whispered as the sounds of birds refilled the air where it had been quiet.  She smiled up at him and he gazed into her gorgeous eyes.  Then slowly he helped her to her feet and stood apart from her, unhappy that they had something more important to do than spend quality time together.

She giggled when he called her beautiful and then balanced her weight on her feet and danced away from him.  She flicked her orange hair back and then stared him directly in the eyes.   She knew he was appreciating her beauty...and she would appreciate his.  All though beauty was too feminine to cover the masculinity he exerted effortlessly.

"Be serious Aletha," he muttered.  He bit his lip, wincing as his teeth caught the lip ring and shook his head unhappily, "we have to train or we're never going to be ready for when Dark Cai attacks."

"Forget Dark Cai for now, we're alone like we haven't been in weeks.  First it was just the monks, now they all dwell in our small little place that we used to be alone in.  You know that Odysseus and Calypso aren't training and there is no way in heck that Celeste is doing anything.  The only one that might be is Brett...and I doubt it," she whispered as she inched closer to him.

9/10 Level 2
53/55 Level 11

~Firefly

dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dgirl183 » 07/22/2010 4:57 PM

"We can't just forget Dark Cai," he said answering her telepathy.  He had never heard her voice and he doubted he ever would, she was mute...unfortunately, but luckily she had telepathy and could speak to him in his mind.  It made it far easier to communicate privately too.  That way she could send him private little thoughts and he could respond out loud, without having to go into too much detail.  He only wished he could use it too.

"Give me one reason why not," came the response in his head quickly and he sighed.  She was fighting his decision as she always did...it was impossible to ignore her and the impossibilities were what made her so amazing.  He moved away from her and formed quickly into his Cavallion form...he always felt restricted in it, but it was the best way to battle.  She pouted a bit but shifted into her regular form as well.  They could communicate now in Cavallion-speak as she was only mute when she was human.

"Focus now," he whinnied and she looked at him with a look that could be described only as boredom mixed in with evident dislike of learning how to fight.  She trotted away from him a little bit and stopped.

"Fine, teach me oh great one, how to battle," she said sarcastically as she could manage in telepathy...despite the fact that she could speak in her regular tongue she clearly preferred telepathy...she was debating setting his tail on fire, but decided against it.

He really didn't want to teach her how to battle, for various reasons...mostly because he knew how and he didn't want to hurt her, but he approached her anyway.

"Well first you must learn how too--"  She played a dirty trick when she shifted...

"How about I learn how to ride you?"she suggested brilliantly and he sighed...and then nodded his head once.  She squeed with glee and made him go over to a rock so she could get on...

2.0 | 11.8

~Firefly

dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dgirl183 » 07/22/2010 5:30 PM

He was snorting when she finally clambered on board...he didn't quite like the feel of her sitting on his back, but now he could do whatever he wanted, they could say...go out into the forest and just hang out...right...that wouldn't be scary at all, of course he could change into his human form later.

"Um...go?" The word was more of a question than a statement, but that was understandable, she didn't want to tell him to do something like he was a beast...because she had been in that situation...slowly he took off and she wobbled a bit on his back...he took another step and another..and soon they were walking through the forests.

"It's really pretty here," she thought in an awe-filled thought and he nodded, agreeing with her...she was right it was really pretty...but he was uninterested in the beauty of it, he wanted to get to where he longed to be, deep in the forest where he could hide with his love from the eyes of all others...and so he trotted faster, she leaned forward and grabbed his mane at that.

"Um, slow down?" she thought-asked but he didn't do so...he was in the mood to get to their special spot all the faster and the sooner he got there...the better.

2.2 | 12.0

~Firefly

dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dgirl183 » 07/22/2010 5:48 PM

They reached it shortly and she jumps off of him and glares at him angrily, her thoughts are too jumbled to make much sense of, but he gets the feeling that she's swearing at him in so many different ways...he can't even imagine why she's so angry...it's not like he hurt her or anything, he couldn't, he may have gone a little bit too fast for her tastes, but she was the one who jumped on his back after all, it had been her idea...he never agreed to obeying her.

He shifted out of his form and into his Human one, his eyes peering at her intently as he was once again reminded of why he loved the fiery, orange haired one...she was gorgeous, she was amazing and she loved him right back, which was exactly why in a few seconds she was standing directly in front of him,  looking up at him, she stood at 5'9" four inches shorter than himself, but then again he loved her because she was tall too.

"I'm sorry," he said with a teasing lilt in his voice and she hit him, he caught her hand in his and used it to draw her closer to his body.  She struggled away for a bit before giving up and letting him puller her tight to him.  Her resistance had been weak and futile anyway, he always won those battles.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" he asked as he kissed her cheek...she nodded, "well I"m going to tell you again, you're beautiful."  She let him hold her tightly and kiss her on the lips this time, "And I love you,

2.4 | 12.2

~Firefly

dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dgirl183 » 07/22/2010 6:22 PM

She was left thoughtless, he had told her that he loved her before, but never with that tone in his voice, the one that indicated that he really did mean it, he really did love her exactly as he said he did.  If this were a cartoon her pupils would be little pink hearts rather than little black round things...she felt bad for yelling at him and realized that this had probably been his plan all along...he never really wanted to train, he just wanted to spend time with her...something she'd been hinting at for the past few weeks.

"Going to say anything my love?" he asked and smiled when she shook her head, she was starry-eyed, gazing up at him with so much love and wonder in her expression.  She was so gorgeous when she was shocked, and even more so when she was happy or in love.  He loved to surprise her by saying things like that and the setting to this day couldn't have been better if it were painted.  The forest was gorgeous, all green and the sky was the perfect color of blue...the sun was setting and he was with the girl he loved.

"This is perfect," she thought in his head and he laughed at her wonder-filled thought-voice...she was so beautiful.  Her presence made him forget Dark Cai and the forces that were planning to go against them...not necessarily a good thing, but at the moment, he didn't even care.  Cai had ruined their life long enough and it was high time he spent some quality time with the girl he loved and nature.

2.6 | 12.4

~Firefly

dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dgirl183 » 07/22/2010 6:39 PM

To the average eye she was just a normal Fenling, none who saw her could even guess at the evil that lurked within her soul and her heart.  She peered through the trees at the happy couple, oh weren't they so sweet, she hated them for their love, something that she had tasted once, but that had been taken from her...the boy that broke her heart, he was here, she could sense him...and that had gotten the real Cai very upset, in a good way...she had fought Dark Cai for days before she was back under control.

"Hello," she called out to them and was pleased to see them jump apart.  She had shifted into her human form so that she was able to speak to them properly and laughed at the identical looks of horror on their faces.  She always did that to them, the dark skin and the wicked smile, she looked venomous with her green too.  And she most certainly was, well at least she was Acidic...and that was pretty close, "didn't expect to see me here did you?" she laughed again.  They were so easily frightened.

"Leave," said the handsome one, he probably thought he looked so scary with his lip pierced and his hair slicked back like that...and he was a cutie after all...she probably would have gone after him if she were a normal girl.  And that pathetic little worm was hiding behind him, as if she were too frightened to get close to her.  She hissed, channeling her inner snake.

0.2 | 2.8 | 12.6

~Firefly

dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dgirl183 » 07/23/2010 10:03 AM

The orange-haired one was weak, decided Dark Cai as she narrowed her eyes and watched her.  She was cowering behind the male as if he was going to protect her, and in all honesty he probably would, but even she knew that of the two Aletha was a better fighter, she was slightly stronger, but he was the smarter fighter, he had years of experience in the field...he just wasn't quite as strong.

She laughed as he took his place in front of her, the cowering female probably making him think he was so masculine and cool...she hated that Aletha was acting weak and she stepped closer, giggling still as he took up a more protective stance, everything about his body language read that she should back off, but she just kept moving, he didn't scare her and that was the end of it.  

"Pathetic," she scoffed as she watched the two of them.  Aletha narrowed her eyes and the woman smiled her pointed smile, she was enjoying this, little demonstration...the male protecting his mate of sorts, well wasn't that just cute.  She smirked and then with a sudden movement lunged at the male, wrapping fingers around him and pulling him down, her claws slashing violently at his face.

"Get off of me," he snarled as he pushed her off and felt his bleeding face.  He struck out at her, which she dodged nimbly and she moved back into the shadows.

"Until next time then," she giggled as she faded away and vanished...

0.4 | 3.0 | 12.8

~Firefly

dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate