These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Terri » 07/16/2008 10:48 AM

[[ This is where you shoot me for neglect. ]]

Chari'd never been much given to giggling, but she couldn't help feel flattered as she struggled weakly.  "Seriously, I ccan walk," she said crossly, and continued complaining as such until Koni started walking.  At that point, she was too preoccupied with the journey to protest the transportation.  "This is cool," she murmured as they made their way through the tunnels and back to the first floor.  "I never would have imagined all this was down here."  Trees and shrubs were her element, and the new mystery these caves presented suddenly intrigued her.

When they arrived at their destination, Chari disembarked and shook herself furiously, surprised and annoyed to find that she was still unable to put much weight on her injured paw.

"Odil?  Odil!" she barked suddenly, and would have run forward to meet him if she wasn't afraid of calling attention to her limp.  She noted Klaud following along behind him, and loathed to admit to herself that seeing the sullen Kuhna drowned her good mood.  "Yeah, I'm alright," she answered the Decay.  "No harm done; a knight in shining armor popped out of the floor and carried me to safety."  She rolled her eyes.  "And you?  You're okay?  I was worried," she confessed, leveling a glare at Koni.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Previous