These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: Did I really deserve this? [Self]

Postby Mousen » 07/11/2010 1:58 PM

With out warning she caught the scent of rabbit. Her mouth watered, she couldn't have done this in human form. In lucain it was so much easier to let her animal side take over. She turned a corner in the path. Did and Didn't momentarily forgotten.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Mousen » 07/11/2010 2:03 PM

Did and Didn't looked around. Didn't swore under his breath. "Didn't!" Did said, reprovingly. "Don't say that." Didn't rolled his eyes. "We've lost her. What the hec are we going to do genius? With her luck who knows what could happen to her in five minutes?" Did's bottom lip wobbled. "We have to find her!" He exclaimed.

"Did, don't look at me like that, ofcourse we'll find her." Didn't said,his words tripping over themselves in an attempt to make his spirit bond happier. "You think so?" Did asked, hopefully. "Of course." He answered, the sincerity in his voice obvious.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Mousen » 07/11/2010 2:09 PM

Nanti ran through the dark turn off her nose twitching as her feet padded. Silent through the leafy ground. She let her animal side take over. She could still smell that rabbit. A rustle, She spun around careful not to make a sound. Then she paused seeing the thing wild-eyed and defenceless made her stop. "Go on. Run." She told it. The rabbit didn't need telling twice, it sprinted back into it's hole. Most likely not coming out again for a long while.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/11/2010 2:16 PM

Did was panicking, neither of them had seen where Nanti had gone. Nor did they have any clue of where she might have gone. Infact they were completely in the dark. Fantastic.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/11/2010 5:16 PM

Nanti paused, now thinking of her two companions. "Bother." She muttered under her breath. The female lucain looked around, trying to see through the gloom that she had failed to notice previously. There seemed to be endless turn offs and one could lead to or away from Did and Didn't. She sat down with a sigh, rapping her coon striped tails around her feet.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/11/2010 5:23 PM

Didn't was trying to remain calm, unlike his frantic other half. "Everything is going to be fine. You here me? Fine." He repeated looking at the tiny magma creeper. "Perhaps we should call?" he asked. Didn't thought about it for a moment. Any one could here them, but then again they didn't exactly look... not intimidating.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/11/2010 5:29 PM

Nanti shivered, the temperature here seemed to be several degrees lower than the main path. The spindly twisted trees blotted out much of the light casting shadows everywhere. She had always loved forests, but this one reminded her far too much of The Forest of The Fallen. All it needed was the mist and she'd be there. "I wonder what happened to Nightberry." She thought suddenly.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/11/2010 5:45 PM

"Nanti? Nanti! Nantii, where are you!" The magma creeper called. Causing many of the forest birds to stir, they squawked and shrieked, flying out of their perches. Didn't let out a growl. How was he supposed to here Nanti in all of this racket?

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/11/2010 5:50 PM

Nanti shivered again, her ears pricking. A slight smile coming to her lips, why not go with it? She was more than capable of taking care of herself. Acting on impulse Nanti switched back into her human form. She then grabbed a stick and drew an arrow in the mud. Pausing she wrote the cursed symbol next to it. Nanti briefly wondered why she'd refrained from putting her name. She shrugged, it must just be an old habit.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/16/2010 7:11 PM

Did  and Didn't had settled down on the forest floor. They were trying a different tactic, patience, sooner or later they would hear a something, something that could link them to Nanti. Forked tongues tasted the air, trying to catch anything that would lead them to her. Yet it was as if she'd disappeared from the face of Evelon.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/18/2010 11:10 AM

Nanti raised her head, listening to the silent promise of the breeze. She knew where she was. She was home. Her eyes lit up with feverish excitement and she raced forward The Forest of The Fallen had returned at long last. It was a strange place it seemed to be here, then it wasn't. At the moment Nanti wasn't too bothered about that, she was far to busy looking around in awe as the realization came home.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous