These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Camping in the Forests (P)

Postby Remedy » 09/03/2010 6:41 PM

Iksu looked around curiously.  He was supposed to meet his troop right here in front of the forest, but he couldn't seem to find his leader.  They were probably around somewhere, maybe just a little ways away.  He had a compass around his neck and a little backpack on his back as Iksu trotted around in Kuhna form, looking for his troop.  He decided that it would be best to stay where he was and wait for the others to show up, since he was just positive that this was the place for them to meet.
Iksu was very excited about this and simply couldn't wait to go on his first camping trip.  Some people might find it stupid that he would get so worked up over singing songs by the fire and sleeping in a tent for a night, but it was the fact that he had never done it before that made him overflow with excitement.  
Alarice had dropped him off and left a few minutes ago since she had a lot of other stuff to tend to, so he was alone for the moment.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Re: Camping in the Forests (P)

Postby Jetfire » 09/03/2010 9:12 PM

Image Inferno
ImageShockblast
Image Undermine
Inferno arrived with his two scouts. " We are here...... Has the event started yet? " he asked in a hollow tone of voice. Undermine was sleeping on Shock's back. Shockblast had been walking with the two on his back for about an hour. ( Sorry for the suckishness )
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Akida » 09/03/2010 11:50 PM

"Please hurry Joe! I don't want to miss anything!"
The shimmering skin of the boy glowed slightly under his fancy clothing. He stopped every now and again to brush off any stray leaves, twigs, and other dirty forest things--as he called them-- off his otherwise immaculate clothing. Young Jonathan was a treasure...literally. The Hollowheart had already partly mastered his human form in spite of his age. His only problem was holding it for long periods of time. He was adopted into a rich family becoming the only heir to the family's treasures. His parents were a little bit too easy on him and now have a spoiled child to take care of...oddly enough with good manners still intact in his personality.

He managed to find his way into a clearing where he spotted a bright orange kuhna appeared to be waiting.
"Hello. Are you here for the boy scouts?"
His eyes then took on their original form, that of the Hollowheart. Unfortunately, to others who did not know him will and from a distance, he appeared to be some sort of spirit with glowing pale yellow eyes. He could feel the human form collapsing away very slowly to make way for his true self. This was a normal thing to him so he just stood there waiting for the other boy to answer.

Just then an older man came stumbling through the trees with a full bag on his back, a few more over his shoulders, and a few other items in his hands. The man collapsed onto the nearest tree root that could support him.
"Master Nathan," the man said gasping for air. "Please remember I am only here for a short time."
Jonathan turned to look at the man and smiled at him, "I remember Joe," then simply turned back to the kuhna.

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Wishlist : Breeding : Sale/Trade : Housing
Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 299
Donate

[0.2]

Postby Remedy » 09/06/2010 4:53 PM

Iksu smiled at the boy who had just come.  "Yes, I am here for the Scouts." he said happily.  "My name is Iksu.  Nice to meet you; I assume you're here for  the trip too?" he asked.  He watched curiously as the boy took to his Hollowheart form and the only thing that really surprised him was the fact that it was a hollowheart.  He at least wouldn't have expected that.  Iksu did have his own human form,though he much perfered his Kuhna form because in his opinion, four legs were better than two.

He turned hishead to look in the directionof three other people whohad come up.  The oldest one, as it seemed, was the man who was their leader.  "Hello." Iksu said happily.  He scanned the place around them and squinted to look out as far as he could, but no one else besides them were there.  "Aren't we missing someone?" he asked curiously.  Iksu was just sure there was one other scout who had turned in a form...

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 09/06/2010 6:08 PM

Zachary was walking, using the cool walk he had discovered. It was more of a strut; some may have thought him ridiculous. But he had a smirk on his face, and not a care in the world. His light blue eyes searched the outskirts of the forest. There he saw a candy corn kuhna. It was probably another member of the boy scout troop he was in.
He also saw others, and realized that he was probably late. Oh well, he considered himself fashionably late. It didn't really bother him that the others were probably waiting for him to get there.
He hadn't even really wanted to be here. His owner had signed him up, at an attempt to get him out of the house and away from everyone else who he enjoyed picking on. The rinkuhna made his way over to the group. "I'm Zach," he said matter-of-factly. "I'm here for the boy-scout thing." He rolled his eyes and sighed. Maybe he could get some fun out of these others troops.
{1.1}

((Sorry for the lateness. :/ I've had a very, very busy weekend.))

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 09/06/2010 11:33 PM

" This ' boyscout thing ' will teach you techniques to survive. If I were you, I'd check your mouth, find a seat, and pay attention. " said Inferno. He wasnt used to modern kids, or kids in general. The firey birched perched on his tail, while Undermine and Shock unpacked their stuff. ( Not tryin to be mean, it's just Inferno's character. )
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 09/07/2010 6:47 PM

Zach stuck his tongue out at Inferno. He sighed again and dropped the back pack off of his back. He sat down on the grass beside the pack. He leaned back, waiting for this thing to begin.
He looked around at the various other creatures. It was quite a motley crew. There was one other kuhna, an orange one. Zach though he looked a little dorky, but he wasn't going to say anything about it. This was boy scouts, after all.  
{1.2}

((It's all right :)))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 09/07/2010 8:57 PM

Smoke streamed from Infernos skelatel nostrils. " Calm down dude. I'm sure he was just kidding. " said Shockblast. " You were kidding, right? "
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

[0.3]

Postby Remedy » 09/07/2010 10:36 PM

Iksu stepped cautiously over.  "Hey, cool it off you too.  I don't want this to go bad before the campout even starts." he said.  He glanced over at the leader and added with a small scared sound, "Please?"

Once Iksu figured the two might have settled down a bit (it was hard for him to tell), he asked cautiously, "Shouldn't we move deeper into the woods to set up camp?"  He pulled his candycorn bucket out of seemingly no where and began to look through what he had with him while he waited for an answer from the leader.

((Should we start the posting order from this point?  o3c?))

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 09/08/2010 9:16 PM

" Very well. Shock, Undermine, pack back up. Were heading in deeper. " sad Inferno. He ruffled his feathers. He started to walk on a trail hidden by weeds and grass, with trees on both sides.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Akida » 09/09/2010 3:59 PM

"Of course I am here for the trip. I would not be here otherwise."
He turned to the man sitting on the root a ways off and waved him over.
"I think you can go now Joe. The rest shouldn't be long now and I don't think father would approve of you staying with me for so long."
Just as the boy finished speaking, another came into the clearing walking like he had some sort of handicap. H turned back to the older man who was handing him his camping items. They didn't weigh down the boy as he was a Hollowheart and could carry more than that. He turned to catch the last few words of the troop leader. They were going deeper into the forest.
"I hope there isn't any mud or pile of rotting leaves in our path..." he thought to himself. He didn't like to get dirty at all, this being a trait his parents hoped would change even in the most minute of ways. He followed the others onto the trail, constantly looking on the ground for anything that would make him strongly dislike his parents for signing him up with the boy scouts.

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 09/09/2010 7:23 PM

Oh, bother, Zachary thought. Deeper into the forest, that's just great. Well, maybe it was, if he could play his cards right. It was easier to trick people in the forest, especially when it was dark out. He really didn't want to get up, having already sat down.
Despite his laziness, he got up and grabbed the pack he had. He trailed after the others, the last on in the line. He began to whistle. It didn't really have a tune, just a whistle. This was going to be some trip.
{1.3}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

[0.4]

Postby Remedy » 09/12/2010 12:08 AM

Iksu grinned widely and hurried a few feet deeper into the forest. He waited for the others to finish getting ready before he almost sprinted a few yards more, once again stopping and waiting for them to catch up.  He was eager for this, but he didn't want to get separated from the group... that would be bad.

As he ran ahead, Iksu noticed a bush along the pathway.  As he stopped to inspect it, he noticed some bright red berries growing on it.  He was almost tempted to eat them, but he knew it was probably a bad idea...

"Well... maybe just one..." he said, reaching for the bush.

((Sorry for the late reply.  D8))

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 09/12/2010 12:09 PM

" Do not " said Inferno " eat those. They are highly poisonous and can kill an adult human. " he said. " They contain a neurotoxin similar to rattlesnake venom. You'll be dead in minutes. " Shock looked around. " C'mon! I wanna get there soon! " said Undermine. He was eager to return to the forests after his last trip.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Akida » 09/14/2010 11:02 PM

(Sorry for the absence! I had an accident and now I am sore all over, so I'm mostly bed-ridden for the while. -n-)

He'd had no problems so far with the hiking through the brush. He could see the orange kuhna running ahead, obviously eager about this trip. Jon had no Idea what to expect for this was his first time doing anything like this. He looked up to the canopy, then back at the boy trekking behind him. He would have rather been somewhere else at this point. The walk hadn't been very far yet and he was beginning to tire. He'd rather fly than walk or run, but he had to because "Your father would love it if you would cooperate Jonathan." He sighed at his mother's words. In the midst of his thoughts he hadn't noticed he had quickened his pace a little and managed to bump into a tree branch hanging low.
"Ouch!" He said, rubbing his head. He immediately pulled a handkerchief from his back pocket and began to wipe his face, cleaning off any filth that may have come onto his face.
Just then he heard the leader exclaim to the boy that ran ahead about something poisonous.He shook his head lightly and took note of the leader's words.

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next