These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Escape it all (Pickle and I)

Postby HunnyBun » 10/03/2010 5:22 PM

The sound of splashing and water rippling could be heard, and by just passing a large tree you could see a small hot spring. Sitting next to it was a green hair little girl, soaking her feet in the warm water. In the middle splashed a rather smaller than usual Onpachu. The girl would have to raise her hands ever once and awhile to try and block the water droplets that the Onpachu sent flying in the air, but would fail and end up wetter than before. The two chuckled lightly as they played in the water.
It seemed they were taking a break from a long days travel, or just didn't want to miss out on this wonderful chance. And anyone who was passing wouldn't want to either. The water was warm and soothing, and if you would only take the time to stop and talk, you would find that both the girl and the Onpachu are the friendliest of people. No one in their right mind would miss out on such an opportunity.

(( Click Onpachu for girls image X3 ))

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

(24.1)

Postby Remedy » 10/03/2010 6:26 PM

Akiha had been playing in the sand not too far from the hot spring.  This was her second visit to the forests and she certainly loved it here.  The weather was perfect, and it felt so at home.  She listened calmly to the sounds of the forest when she heard splashing and giggling not too far away.  She squirmed excitedly and scrambled up, eager to see whatever or whoever was over there.  Maybe she would meet someone knew; she never got to make new friends often enough and found it exciting that someone else might be here.  
Akiha reached the spring and hopped excitedly to see a little Onpachu and a girl playing in the water. She hurried over and called out to them, ”Hello~!”  Hopefully the girl could hear her over the splashes, since as a leaf she wasn’t able to make a lot of noise.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Re: Escape it all (Pickle and I)

Postby HunnyBun » 10/03/2010 6:39 PM

The splashing a giggling was louder than the Neuleefs shout, so the two were not disturbed. But the little leaf did not go unnoticed. The girl, after trying to block another water attack, noticed a movement of green. Looking up she saw the little leaf and smiled sweetly.
"Hello?" She waved.
The Onpachu, after hearing his owner shout and noticing her wave, stopped his splashing and turned to see. Seeing the little leaf, he chirped happily and jumped out of the pool and ran towards it.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

(24.2)

Postby Remedy » 10/03/2010 7:45 PM

Akiha fluttered her wings wildly in glee as she saw the girl noticed her.  "Hello~!" she called again.  She squeaked in surprise, though, when she saw the little Onpachu bounding toward her.  Normally Akiha wouldn't get scared by this, but she still didn't want to get run over or something.  She fluttered her wings a bit faster and rose a foot or so in the air, simply hovering there, as she watched the little Onpachu.  It was probably harmless...  Soon she ran out of energy and ploped to the ground, landing on her butt.  "Owch..." she said, getting back up and wiggling the dust off of her.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Escape it all (Pickle and I)

Postby HunnyBun » 10/03/2010 8:17 PM

The Onpachu ran around in circles below the Neuleef when it had fluttered up into the air. Then chuckled lightly when it fell back down. He wiggled his tails and leaned his head in close to the Neuleef. Sniffing her, and chirping happily again.
"Don't mind Alpha, he's just interested in you." The girl said, walking up smiling.
Alpha, after hearing his masters voice and seeing her walk up, ran to her. Chirping at her feet, jumping up like he wanted her to pick him up. She smiled and did so, holding him tenderly.
"So, was there anything you needed?" She asked, kneeling down so not to seem so big to the little leaf.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 11/07/2010 4:21 PM

Akiha got up and brushed herself off.  She leaned a bit away when the Onpachu sniffed her, but then seemed fine when it was apparent that it meant no harm.  Then she smiled and looked at the human girl.  "I just wanted to say hi~  Last time I was here there was no one else, and it's fun to meet new people.  My name is Akiha."  She said happily.  Akiha was always a people person, and meeting new potential friends was like opening a Christmas present for her.  Sometimes, though, the people she met weren't exactly the happiest to meet her, and that was always upsetting.  These people seemed nice though.

((Soooo sorry for the late reply... :c School and all that... T^ T))

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate