These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

A Walk for Fun...alone? (Open/Self-Training)

Postby Wyvern » 10/14/2010 8:01 PM

Kosovuu and Koromori walked between the tall trees. They came because they were going to pick some berries for dinner. Koso turned her head at every flower she saw, but she didnt seen a single berry yet. Koromori floated by Koso´s side, and whispered to her ear in her very low voice:

"Dont be so impatient, my friend. Its not that easy finding what you´re looking. But if you´re persistent, then..."

"Ahhh! Can you slow it down? Im not that fast!" Kosovuu shouted as she ran towards the Angst Ball.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1431
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/14/2010 8:18 PM

Kosovuu jumped and tackled Koromori. "Gotcha!" She said as she caught Koro. They fell on a pile of leaves."Sigh, you win..." Koromori said in her small voice again. She hovered around Kosovuu. "But no time for games. Its a different reason the why´s we have came here. Now, lets just go..."

Kosovuu then turned at Koromori. "Then, catch me if you can?"

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/14/2010 8:37 PM

"Deal. If I catch you, you will do what I say..." Koromori whispered as she started chasing Kosovuu. After a while of running, they didnt even noticed that they were spinning in circles. It seemed like if they were walked deeper, but it was actually the same.

"Ah ha ha!" Kosovuu chuckled.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/14/2010 8:41 PM

"Dont you laugh at me..." Koromori said as she stopped without Kosovuu noticing. She kept running, but got distracted after finding out she apparently stopped, and crashed on a tree. "Gah..." She rubbed her forehead back and forth, then looked at the tree.

"Aha! Got you!" Koromori floated to her as she smiled. She knew after all that she would still win.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/14/2010 8:50 PM

"Hey Koro...this tree...it must be! Look!" Kosovuu pointed above. The tree she was pointing at was apparently holding berries. "You just got lucky to find them. Lets make sure they´re not poisonous or something, or we will end up sick." "Good idea." Kosovuu tried to climb, but she somehow failed.

Koromori then walked up to her. "Its allright. Leave it to me."

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/14/2010 9:09 PM

Koromori floated around the tree, and found the berries. "Got them...catch!" She grabbed one and threw it at Kosovuu. She caught it and looked at it. "Hmm...it doesnt look like. Ill just try a bite..."

She ate a little and said, "No, this isnt. We should pick up some more,then." Koromori grabbed more berries and floated down, then gave them to Kosovuu.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/14/2010 9:17 PM

"Im glad. Lets keep looking for more." Koromori answered. They started walking around, looking for trees that look alike. "Wow, these flowers are pretty...we should take some, dont you think?" Koso said to Koromori, and she nodded. Kosovuu picked some, and placed them on her basket along with the berries.

"This seems to be exausting...we should rest somewhere for a bit after this."

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/17/2010 8:48 PM

Koromori nodded in response of what Koso said. "Indeed we should." The two kept on walking, keeping an eye on trees with berries. Kosovuu suddently heard a noise. "What was that?!" She said in shock. She never heard such a strange noise before. Koromori didnt heard it at all. "What was what? I didnt heard a thing."

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/17/2010 8:56 PM

"Koromori, I just heard something strange...you didnt heard it, right?" "No, I cant hear very well..." "Oh, sorry..." "Dont worry. You didnt scared me. But please dont shout like that." "Ugh, okay..." Kosovuu jumped on a large rock and looked around. She wondered if somebody was following them all that time. "We should be carefull..." "Why?" "Somebody could be hiding from us."

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 11/04/2010 12:43 AM

"You sure about that?" Kosovuu nodded as she jumped from the same rock. Koromori hovered quickly under her small wings. She shievered a little. "Its okay, im not completely sure. but we must try to be carefull, still." The two friends walked slowly between the bushes and looked around, on the lookout for anything suspicious happening. "See anything?" "Nothing. Lets proceed carefully..."

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate