These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

The cave at night {self}

Postby Tennis » 10/25/2010 6:01 PM

Quiqe walked over to the moonlight cavern. It was dark and no-one was there. It was a secret one that no-one had seen before and Quiqe was going to make sure no-one did find out about it. It was her own special cave and she wouldn't have random strangers wandering around it. Entering it she felt a wave of coolness collide with her. Just standing there for a few moments she enjoyed the fresh air. It was a lovely night and so silent you could here a pin drop.
Image This is by .:TOKI:. on Chicken Smoothie and my avatar is by Akami-chan also on Chicken Smoothie ^^
Tennis
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 32
Donate

Re: The cave at night {self}

Postby Tennis » 10/27/2010 8:40 AM

Aixin had been chased been chased into a small cramped area by bullies. They thought he was fat and chubby. No-one except his family saw the handsome side of him. Although they loved him Aixin was almost certain that they would have rather prefered a girl. Then he heard pawsteps coming towards him. Scared it would be the bullies he cowered behind a small rock. Suddenly the pawsteps stopped.
Image This is by .:TOKI:. on Chicken Smoothie and my avatar is by Akami-chan also on Chicken Smoothie ^^
Tennis
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: The cave at night {self}

Postby Tennis » 10/31/2010 9:01 AM

Quiqe was scenting weird smells in the air. There was chocolate and sweets along with a putrid smell. It was so silent you could here a pin drop. Then a small 'whoop' came out. It came from behind a small rock. Walking towards it she smelt a revolting smell. Wondering what it was she went along.
Tennis
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate