These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Colorless World, Dreamless Sleep {Open}

Postby Dawnkit » 10/30/2010 11:48 PM

Mona
Painting, creating,
designing her art!
Colors adorn her,
Wherever thou art!

Colors above,
Colors beneath!
A rainbow of joyfulness,
comes with paint-brush in teeth!

The little Kuhna yawned and showed her teeth, her pink tongue settled in between them. Blinking open her eyes, she gazed about at the blurry world that was coming into focus. But even as the vision sharpened, fear began to course through her. She sat straight up, ears and eyes alert, paintbrush under her paw. Before her, the whole world was blank of color. Where had it gone?! Scared and frightened now, she stood up and clutched her paintbrush in her teeth and bounded forward fearfully. She wasn't sure what to look for, but she could not live in a world so void of fun and color. Had everyone else disappeared with the color?

Dream

Beautiful, Deadly,
a treasure for sure!
Your dreams she snares...
with a hook... and a lure...

Kind at heart,
deceptive outside,
find her true self,
find the tears she has cried...

Dream stood and gazed out at this new world she had woken up to. Color was gone, and in it's place was something she could only describe as void. Her eyes betrayed her sudden fear of this, but her body remained calm. Hoping for a sleeping creature to help explain this to her, she searched with her mind to find a dream to lurk in. She was, after all, a DreamSnare. But no dreams came to her. Being mute, it wasn't like she could stroll up to some random creature and ask what was happening. She used dreams to communicate. So this was what drove her to pace anxiously, for beside the color being drained, she could not live in a world filled with dreamless sleep.
Image ~Don't follow in my footsteps, I run into walls! ImageShooting Star
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 181
Donate

Re: Colorless World, Dreamless Sleep {Open}

Postby Sagicorn » 11/01/2010 7:51 PM

((Hmm... Has the world really gone colorless or is it something that only your characters are experiencing?))
Talk nerdy to me.
Sagicorn
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 112
Donate

Re: Colorless World, Dreamless Sleep {Open}

Postby Dawnkit » 11/01/2010 10:49 PM

((The world really has gone colorless... o.0))
Image ~Don't follow in my footsteps, I run into walls! ImageShooting Star
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 181
Donate