These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Remedy » 11/28/2010 5:22 PM

"Aww, you almost had it!  That's okay though, we can probably find more food along the way.  Come on, let's go."  Adeline said, starting to head west.  "I live in the Tengel Rainforest in a Village, and Kyle is my roommate there.  He's my best friend, though he'll never tell me anything about my past.  What about you?  Where do you live?"  She asked curiously, wanting to know more about Shadow.  She saw that he was blushing, but didn't say anything about it so she wouldn't embarrass him more.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/28/2010 6:10 PM

"OK.  Yea, there will probably be more food on the way.  That's interesting.  Now I can come visit you!  Haha,"  Shadow said blushing harder this time.  His face was getting hotter every time he spoke to her.  "I live not to far from the forest."  Shadow said.  He noticed that she saw him blushing, considering that his face was completely red.  It only seemed to make him blush more....
Shadow continued, "So....  What's next?  Which way do we go?"
So many Kuhna's around me! I might explode!
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 71
Donate

Postby Remedy » 11/28/2010 9:20 PM

Adeline thought for a minute.  "I think we should keep heading in this direction, and see what we find.  Ya never know.  And that would be so cool if you came to visit!  I could introduce you to some of my friends."  She said, smiling.  She was really enjoying spending time with Shadow, and he was really turning out to be a cool person.  Hopefully they could remain in touch after she left.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/28/2010 9:35 PM

"OK.  I think you picked the perfect place.  You'll see what I mean when we get there."  Shadow said excitedly.  When they got there Shadow said, "What do you think?"
In front of them there was a beautiful lake that had been hidden near the center of the forest.
 It was perfect.  So perfect, it actually had hot springs that they could relax in.  "So, what do you think?"  Shadow asked, already heading to the hot springs.  Once he got in, he invited her to sit next to him so they could talk.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 11/28/2010 9:52 PM

Adeline was amazed at the sight of the lake.  "Wow!  I didn't even know this was here!" she said.  She smiled and stepped into the water with Shadow.  It was very nice, but it was a little bit to quiet.  "So...  Tell me more about where you live.  What's it like there?" she asked, trying to make conversation.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Exploring (P)

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/28/2010 10:40 PM

"This was the very first thing I saw when I can here.  Well, my place is very roomy, but it gets lonely.  And cold.  Its covered by trees.  Our bed is made out of loose hay, and grass.  And there are very little games there.  Mist plays with my tails alot.  You should come by some time.  Mist will really love the five tails to play with, and we can get to know each other more.  Whats your place like?  I bet it's better than my place.  For sure.  Shadow said.  Just then a flock of ducks tried to scare them off.  Shadow saw the eggs that the ducks were protecting.  He got up, got into another hot spring and motioned Adeline over with him so that they could finish the conversation.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 11/28/2010 11:56 PM

Adeline nodded as she listened to Shadow talk.  "Even if it may not be very nice I'd sure like to come and visit sometime," she said.  She jumped when the ducks came along, startled by them.  Quickly moving out of the spring they were in and over to another one by Shadow, she continued the conversation.  "Well, like I said before, I live in a Village.  Kyle and I do have to pay rent, but we split the cost so it's fair.  People often think we're together, but I always tell them we're just friends.  Anyway, my room isn't that large, but it's pretty warm and cozy.  I mean, there's at least a comfortable bed and stuff.  Not too much though, since I try not to spoil myself."  She said, smiling.  Shadow was nice, and he also seemed to be really easy to talk to.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/29/2010 5:56 PM

Shadow could just imagine what it looked like.  "Wow your place seems nice.  I would love to see it sometime."  Shadow said.  He looked over at the ducks who made them move.  They were eying him suspiciously.  They started squawking as they were looking at the water.  They seemed frightened.  Just then, he noticed he was shedding poison.  He looked over at Adeline, who was to frightened by what they saw.  He told her to get out of the water as quickly as she could.  He said " Don't worry, I'll get out on the other side and shed the rest of the loose poison as they finished their conversation.  It took longer than he thought.  But he didn't mind.  He had gotten fond of the conversation.  So how do you like the view?"  Shadow asked.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 12/03/2010 6:55 PM

Adeline was a little startled by the poison, but she tried not to look too afraid.  Trying to focus on the conversation, she said, "Oh, the view is great.  This lake is really lovely, thank you for taking me here."  She turned her head to look at the sparkling water and watched as a Seawinder jumped out and back in.  It was so peaceful here, and she was very happy to be able to enjoy it with someone as nice as Shadow.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 12/04/2010 2:36 PM

Shadow cleared his throat.  He was a little embarrassed about the poison.  I t usually happened when he was cold in the winter.  When it happened, he had to stay away from Mist for a couple hours.  Shadow decided to get into the conversation again.  "Yea, I found this place the first day I came here with Mist.  We hide behind that bush over there while the hunters were here."  Shadow said.  He noticed that Adeline was trying to stay in the conversation, But she kept looking at the poison as it finally stopped gushing out of him.  "Well I'm glad that's over with." Shadow said feeling the embarrassment all over again.  He looked away from Adeline, hoping she hadn't seen his embarrassment.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 12/04/2010 2:44 PM

"Really?  That's cool.  It's too bad you couldn't really enjoy the scenery with the hunters around and all." Adeline said.  She was happy that Shadow stopped shedding and tried to overlook his emberassment.  "So, do you want to stay here some more or go to explore the rest of the forest?" she asked.  She was up for anything, be it just staying at the lake or looking around for something new in the forest.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 12/04/2010 2:54 PM

"Um, do you want to go north now.  There's something amazing there too.  I haven't been there in a long time.  But there's something bigger and much beautiful than this lake."  Shadow said.  He hoped she would ask what was there.  He wasn't lying to her.  He remembered that they had been living near a coast.  It was north of here.  Just as he had said.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous