These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Exploring (P)

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/25/2010 3:21 PM

Shadow was walking through the forest excited to be there.  He wanted to explore new places, and this place seemed to be perfect for him.  When he looked up at the sky, he could see exotic wild animals in the canopy of the trees.  The trees were turning autumn colors and there were hot springs not too far away.  Even though he couldn't walk through them because they were a little too hot, he liked to stare at them and watch the water bubble.  He would like to meet somebody new here, but right now he didn't see any body around except for the wild animals, but they didn't pay attention to him.
So many Kuhna's around me! I might explode!
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 71
Donate

Postby Remedy » 11/25/2010 4:04 PM

Adeline took a deep breath.  It was so beautiful and peaceful out here, and she loved enjoying the nature.  While she was here, she decided to forget everything man-made and just relax, thus she decided to avoid the regular path through the forest and just weave her way through the trees.  It almost seemed to be raining leaves since it was that time of year again when the trees' leaves fell of to coat the ground in autumn color.  With every step she took there was a rustling and crunching of leaves, expelling any attempt of stealth.  Right now, of course, she just came here to relax.  However, she had nothing against meeting someone new to enjoy the scenery with.  Adeline always did enjoy meeting new people, after all.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/25/2010 4:21 PM

Later in the forest, Shadow was still staring at the hot springs.  He decided it was time to head back, so he started back through the forest.  He thought about going back to see his adopted family.  Even though he wouldn't admit it, he missed his family.  He missed the girl who nursed him back to heath after he lost a fight just before he went to the pack.  It took him a long time to heal.  When he almost decided to do it and turn around, he saw a girl relaxing in the forest.  He started over cautiosly so he could meet her.  He didnt want to get into a fight or frighten her.  He kept saying to him self, ''Im almost there.  Just a few more steps.''  When he got to her, he said  ''Hi, Im Shadow.  Whats your name?''
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 11/25/2010 4:57 PM

Adeline stopped in her tracks.  She could hear someone else's footsteps in the leaves, though she wasn't sure who.  She knew she wasn't completely alone here since there were many wild animals about, and that was probably all it was.  When she turned around, though, she spotted a Void Tali who seemed a bit more civilized than the normal animals around here.  He even spoke her language when he greeted her and asked what her name was.  Smiling at this newcomer, she replied, "Oh hello!  My name is Adeline.  It's nice to meet you, Shadow."  She was hoping this new aquantiance wouldn't be aggressive, but he probably wouldn't judging from his approach.  Maybe they would even become new friends!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/25/2010 5:30 PM

"Its nice to meet you too, Adeline.  How often do you come to this part of the forest?  I have only been here once, but that was very long ago."  Shadow said.  Then he started thinking to him self again.  He thought Where have you been all my life.  I have only seen one person like me that I liked but she is a cyote that I left behind when I left the pack.  I wonder how she's been doing...
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 11/25/2010 8:12 PM

"Well, this is actually my first time coming here.  I don't usually get out much, and this seems to be the perfect get away from everyday hassle at home." Adeline said, smiling.  This Tali, Shadow, seemed to be very friendly.  It was such a rare occasion to meet someone as seemingly nice as him, especally in the forests.  She still didn't know very much about him, though...
"What was it like when you came here last?" she asked curiously, wondering if it were any different.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/25/2010 8:32 PM

"Really, you look like you really know the forest.  And you're totally right. I have this little Cake Kuhna.  I love her to death.  She's really cute and all, but she follows me everywhere.  When I left the pack, I told her to stay behind, but she was so sneaky and so tiny she could follow me without me seeing her.  When I decided I liked the place I was standing in, I went to get stuff to make my home comfier.  When I was in my last round to get stuff, I came back to find her sleeping.  She didn't get in very big trouble and she knew why; I was actually glad to see her.  When I last came it was dangerous, since there were hunters everywhere.  I ran and hid and didn't move until I was sure the where gone.  It was scary, but Mist and I made it through." Shadow said.  He was really enjoying meeting Adeline, and he hoped they could be good friends.  She was so easy to talk to...
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 11/25/2010 9:44 PM

Adeline gasped.  "I could imagine that would've been scary.  It's very fortunate that you two lived."  She said.  Hopefully there weren't any hunters around where they were, but it was right before winter, when hunting season usually began.  It would be terrifying to see one.  "I actually can't remember what happened in my past, before about fifteen years ago.  No one will tell me what happened either, but I know my best friend, Kyle, was there when whatever accident happened happened.  It's really odd if you ask me."  Yes, it had always been strange to her that Kyle always tried to change the subject when she brought it up.  Perhaps he was afraid she'd leave to go look for something... or someone... from her past?...

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/25/2010 10:07 PM

"Yea, I told Mist that she couldn't come this trip so she wouldn't have to experience that ever again.  Hey, years ago I was in this truck on my way from the vet to the pound, and some little pup taught another how to get out.  I think he said his name was... Kyle.  Wait, what's your name again?  I believe he called the other Adeline or Adelade.  She looks almost exactly like you only younger, since it was so long ago.  She was about three years old maybe four but exaclty like you."  Shadow said thoughtfully.  He could remember that day very clearly, since if it hadn't been for that pup he would've never gotten out of there.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 11/25/2010 10:17 PM

"Really?!"  Adeline said, shocked.  For a second, a flash of memory came back to her- it was true!  that had happened!  She couldn't remember all of it, but that moment, in the bus, she could remember when Kyle helped her unlock the cage.  But why had she been there...?  Now there were so many more questions to answer.  "Can you remember anything else?" she asked.  It would be so amazing if she could learn more about what heppened.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/26/2010 8:24 PM

Um, not that I can remember.  I ran off as soon as I could, because I wanted to help somebody just like Kyle did for me.  Sorry that I can't be of any more help.  I'll tell you if I remember anything else, I promise."  Shadow said glad that he could help out as much as he could.   "So, would you like to explore with me?  I've been wanting to wander around this forest for a long time.  It's much more fun with somebody else."
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 11/26/2010 9:16 PM

"Oh..." Adeline said, a little dissapointed.  She lightened up when he asked if she'd like to explore with him.  "Of course I'd like to explore with you!  That would be so much fun.   Where would you like to go?"  She asked excitedly, looking around.  Maybe something they found in the forest would help Shadow remember more about what happened at the pound.  Plus it never hurt to go exploring with a new friend.  And there was so much to see here!  Yes, this would be fun and exciting for her; she couldn't wait to start!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/26/2010 11:55 PM

"Well, there are many places to go in the forest." Shadow said.  "You have to ask yourself if you want to go on the main path or weave through the trees.  I like weaving through the trees the most, since it gives it the real exploring experience, but you can decide what way you'd like to go." Shadow said eagerly, wanting to go as soon as possible.  He was fine with just exploring by the regular pathways if she wanted to, but it would be pretty cool to just wander around through the trees and possibly discover something new with Adeline.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 11/27/2010 10:51 AM

"I think it would be best to go off of the paths as well.  That would be more exciting.  Maybe we should go west, deeper into the forest.  I'm sure I could easily find our way back if need be." Adeline replied excitedly.  This was going to be so much fun, and they might even meet other people here in the forests.  Plus, there was always the chance that a spark of memory might come back to Shadow or herself.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wetwinz84 » 11/27/2010 12:49 PM

[center]"Great.  Lets get ready, and then we'll head through the trees.  Sound like a plan?  West, ok. Let me get ready.  Before we go would you like me to go get any food?  I could find berries, meat, anything.  There's plenty in the forest.  It wouldnt take me to long to find things to eat.  And if your worried about Mist, I taught her how to hunt a long time ago". Shadow said hungrily.  As he was thinking of food, Shadow heared something in the bushes.  He knew it was alive because there was rumbling is the bush. "Thinking of food, I think I found us some food right over there in the bushes". Shadow waging his tail eagerly.  He started to jump into the air.  But he stepped on his food and yelped.  Just then a porqupine can out and scurried across the forest floor.  "Man, I missed it.  And I was so close too!  Oh well there's many more in the forest.  Forget about food for now.  Tell me about yourself Adeline.  Shadow said really close to blushing in front of her.  As his face got redder, he decided to start walking into the forest with Adeline.
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next