These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: The Perfect Christmas Tree [Open to all! Please Come!]

Postby Freezair » 01/09/2011 6:18 PM

Around the group, Suki was hearing some interesting rumors. What was that? Something about a photographer? Well, this was a proper event, then! She wondered if it was going to be a group picture with everyone, or just the tree. Perhaps she could get some pictures to send home!

Then, she remembered who she was with, and looked at Aiden and Piper. All the excitement was showing, and the two little kids were dragging along. Piper cuddled up to her Si'hana plushie and took a seat by the table, sipping punch. "Parties are hard," she observed to Aiden.

He sat next to her with his Chaos Kitty doll. "Uh-huh," he agreed. "I hope they don't call that photomagrapher guy and have him take pictures now. I'm too tired to keep my smile up..."

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Previous