These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Back to Where It All Started (Private)

Postby jobiehanna » 01/01/2011 3:18 PM

Loki was flying over the Roraldi forest, admiring the lush green trees below her. They were so pretty, just like that day so many months ago when she had run into Dendou, her lost love. The bleached ferrikoon sighed. What had gone wrong? He hadn't contacted her since that time months ago, and she hadn't contacted  him either. The sun shone high above the forest. Why had she come here? It was just a reminder of what was lost.
Her wings began to tire and she sank low to beneath the canopy of trees to rest on a branch. Her stomach was growling, so she had to find a river or stream to fish in. She scanned the area. Nothing there. She flew to a new tree, then another one until she found water. Then she went to the edge of the water. It was a small pond, it would do. She watched the clear water for any sign of movement. There, a shiny fish darted across.
Loki dove into the water, searching for more fish. She found and caught a few, then returned to the surface. She dropped the fish out of her mouth and shook the water out of her pelt. The droplets flew off in a shower of water and Loki sat down to eat her lunch. The fish was so good, nothing was better than freshwater trout.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: Back to Where It All Started (Private)

Postby jobiehanna » 01/01/2011 4:54 PM

Jafar looked out of the hole in the tree he was living in. There was another ferrikoon in his territory. The fur along the back of his back stood up. He didn't like it when others trespassed. Especially if they were male... He came out of his hole and onto the branch beside it and tasted the air. Good, it wasn't male. The other was a female, which meant Jafar could woo her and get her to live with him and they could live happily ever after, if she approved of him.
He started down the tree and over to where the bleached female had dove into the pond. He cleaned his fur out and smoothed it over, trying to look his best. So far he hadn't been able to find a mate, as the other males were more handsome and stringer than her, but this time it was different. This was his territory, and there were no other males around.
When the other came out of the pond, Jafar hid behind a bush, waiting for the right moment. When she finished her meal, the sky ferrikoon came out of the bush. "Hey," he said with his most charming smile. "My name's Jafar, and you are?"

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/01/2011 8:31 PM

Loki had just finished eating when she heard the voice of the male. She turned his direction and her light pink eyes showed nothing but hostility. She growled and crouched, ready to attack. She hated being snuck up on, and this male had set her off for some reason. She was usually the happy go lucky type, but lately her emotions had been all over the place lately. And she had been stressed about Dendou. She backed away, swishing her tail in a threatening gesture. Her wings were folded tightly to her back, and her ears were back. Her fur was out, making her look bigger than she actually was. Her eyes flashed and she growled again. She wasn't at all flattered by his cool guy demeanor. "What do you want?"

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/16/2011 9:09 PM

Jafar stepped back, clearly alarmed by the female's reaction. "Hey there," he said in a soothing tone. "I'm just saying hello," he added calmly. He offered his paws up in surrender and offered her a smile. His teeth flashed white in the gleaming sunshine and his blue eyes twinkled. Hey, it was more fun to get a girl when she played hard to get. He flattened his ears, trying to act like the submissive one, he didn't want her to attack him. That wouldn't look good with the other males. Jafar, getting beat up by a girl? Heck no!

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/27/2011 10:05 PM

Loki growled again, though a little voice inside her head told her to back down a bit, that maybe this guy wasn't a threat. She lessened her defensive gesture a little bit, but was still on edge. She visibly relaxed and offered a smile, though it was a little hostile. "Well, hello," she said with a little ice in her tone. "My name is Loki," she added as an afterthought. She wondered what this guy wanted.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items