These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Kelica » 12/05/2007 8:27 PM

Melody slouched down some more and grabbed Ryvr's paw, then pulling him up into the tree. "Don't worry about my glow." She concentrated, and she could feel her body grow colder. "It's not showing now. Right?..." She made sure to be as quiet as possible when saying this.

((Hey, could I bring in Melody's sibling-like people? I think it would be nice for them to know their adopted sister has a lifemate now. ^^;))
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/05/2007 9:07 PM

OOC: Why not? X3 Go ahead.

Ryvr's body seemed to be let go of all tension as he was pulled up. "No, just barely." he said, and let himself get as far into the hole as possible. He watched the outside world. His eyes widened as birds flew up into the sky, disturbing the tree branches. He held his breath, he hoped that whatever was out there was friendly.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kelica » 12/05/2007 9:15 PM

ImageImage

"Melody! Oh Melody!" The Morning Kitrell called. "Thooni! Is Rose with you?" Melody asked. "Of course." Came Rosalee, the Purine Fenling's voice. Melody hopped out of the tree. "We managed to hold them off, but not for long." Inathoo (Thooni) said. "Wait a moment." Melody turned to the tree. "Ryvr! It's my adopted siblings! Come down!" "Ryvr?" Inathoo asked, tilting his head to one side questioningly. "I'll explain when he comes down." "He?" Ina was a bit taken a back. Melody rolled her eyes at him. "Hurry. We don't have much time!" Rosalee called up the tree.
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/06/2007 6:02 PM

Ryvr tried not to look down as he scaled down the tree. "Don't look down, don't look down." he muttered to himself. Paw by paw, he managed to make it down the alder in one piece. "Phew." he said, wiping a paw over his brow. "Oh, hello. Pleasure to meet you." he said, dipping his head in respect. "With all due respect, I think we should get going and find a safer place to hide. I trying to remember... I think there was a tree root cave up near the pond." he said, and then sniffed and waved his tails. "The pond is... due south, then 4 points west and about..." he sniffed again. "69 paces from here." he said, then started trotting fast towards their shelter.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kelica » 12/06/2007 6:36 PM

Melody ran after Ryvr though Ina and Rose hesitated. "He's got an amazing sense of smell." Rosalee simply commented, then began to run off. "I was looking forward to a fight." "You looking forward to having your wing almost ripped off again?" "... Fine. Have it your way." And they ran after the others. "Do you think this cave would be big enough to fit all of us?" Melody asked when the other two caught up.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/08/2007 7:34 PM

Ryvr nodded. "Even though it sounds small, it looked to fit about 3 full grown Penticorns." he said. "With leg room." he added. He ran faster as he felt the air get moister. "We're nearing the pond. Everyone be careful, we don't want to run onto it!" he shouted. Running onto a pond, who would've thought it? If they hadn't walked on the invisible barrier of the pond themselves, he would've called himself crazy. His head darted back and forth, and suddenly a hollow spot in the ground caught his eye. "There!" he said, and ducked down into it. "Come on!" he hissed quietly to the others.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kelica » 12/09/2007 6:18 PM

((Sorry for not posting yesterday. My grandma's computer was too slow. @.@))

Melody followed hurriedly and jumped in as well. Inathoo and Rosalee followed, both deep in thought. Inside the cave, Melody sat beside Ryvr and Rose and Ina began talking in a corner. "A guy?" Ina started. "You said that with me and the new kid when I talked about him a lot that one time." "That was different. I think Mel has actually found....." It was a bit early to be assuming that, but it sure looked like it.
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/09/2007 6:31 PM

Ryvr looked back at the two. "Guys, PLEASE be quiet. I think they're-" he stopped, being cut off by the sound of a branch braking. He held his breath and unsheathed his claws. "Wait for it... wait for it..." he whispered, his paws itching to sink into assassin flesh. He could hear footsteps fading, and he let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness." he said, and laid down, exhausted.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kelica » 12/20/2007 9:05 PM

Ina and Rose were now whispering amongst each other. Melody suddenly looked their way and pulled Ryvr over. "We didn't really have proper introductions, did we? Well, the Morning Kitrell is Inathoo, and the Fenling is Rosalee. Thooni and Rose, this would be Ryvr." She paused for a moment. "My lifemate."
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/20/2007 10:10 PM

Ryvr smiled as he introduced them. "Glad to meet you both." he said, smiling and dipping his head towards each of them in respect. Being friends of Melody seemed to be no small thing. He let himself brush against her at the mention of being lifemates. "I love you." he said. He was so tired, though, that he fell over as he said it. Gasping for breath, he got up quickly. "I'm..." huff huff, "sorry." He was breathing so hard. It was odd.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kelica » 12/22/2007 1:22 PM

"Are you alright?" Melody said, looking with a concerned look in her eyes. Ina and Rose looked at each other. "I'm glad you've found someone." Rose, said, smiling. "Come on Ina, our work here is done." Rosalee nodded, but Ina stayed behind. "Don't let anything happen to her, alright?" He said, locking eyes with Ryvr for a moment, then following suit after Rose.

((Ina and Rose have left.))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/24/2007 5:21 PM

He nodded to Melody's question and then Ina's demand. "Don't worry," he rasped, getting up, "I will." he promised. He looked at Melody and gave her a lick. "Now, do you want to get those flowers?" he asked. He slowly squeezed himself out of the entrance to their hideaway and sniffed the air. Water. He could feel it's cooling touch in his nose. He sighed and twirled his tails. "It's this way, I think a watermeadow is close." he said excitedly. He'd only been to a watermeadow twice, and he was excited to see one again.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kelica » 01/27/2008 12:07 PM

Melody perked up, and began to follow Ryvr. She loved his company so. And the water meadow! That was bound to be gorgeous. She really had rarely ever left the palace when she was living there, so there were many things she hasn't seen. Well, now was the time to check one item off that list..

((Sorry for not replying in such a long time. I gave in. >> *was waiting for you to post in the training grounds before she posted here* XP))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/22/2008 4:49 PM

He smiled, quickly scooting through all different kinds of plants on his shimmering watery paws. His tails twirled and twitched, his nose snuffed and sniffed through the air and on the ground. Suddenly his body went rigid. He turned one way, then another. He then pushed himself onto his hind legs and sniffed at the air while he balanced on his back legs. "Melody..." he said, getting down and taking a few steps forward. "I've found the watermeadow." He pushed back a large leaf and there it was- a blue pond with small plants growing everywhere, including very rare and beautiful flowers.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items