These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: Falling [Self]

Postby Celtic » 07/31/2011 9:22 PM

I encountered Zade on my way to mother's room. He smiled almost knowingly at me and mouthed one word, 'Charlie.' When he brushed past me with just that, I almost sagged in relief. Charlie had probably run straight to his mummy and told her all about his newest friend. Which meant I was off the hook, at least partially. Everyone knew, even mother, that had I refused him, my punishment would have been far worse than the stern talking to and license banning I would get. I was relieved he had been the one to bring it up. Sometimes, I really loved my little brother's foolishness.

My relief though faded away as soon as I opened the door into my mother's suite. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Velander, I thought I warned you off of human girls. They are not good for your health! I know Charlie asked you, but my dear, did you really think you could get away with fancying her?" I nearly froze in astonishment from her comments. But then my brain starting turning again and I realized I shouldn't be surprised. She was right. She always was and I was a fool to think she wouldn't know. "Come sit my son. We need to discuss some things. Your brothers are on their way." I sat, unsure. Anything that involved the twins and I was trouble. And she didn't even say anything on Sarri and my wrong doing. She just dismissed it. It must be important, which meant I wouldn't like it at all.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Falling [Self]

Postby Celtic » 11/29/2011 12:03 AM

Zander smiled at me. His teeth were too white, his smile too bright. It was like everything was forced yet it was all so unnaturally effortless. I was shaking inside, but I wasn't about to show it to him but I was praying with every fiber of my being that once I was taken to my room, I wouldn't have to deal with any more of... Them. I couldn't keep being around them. only Veil was... Normal. At least somewhat. He still was above average, but not incredibly pretty. Not overly pretty. Not like Zander. Or this place. Everything was perfect.

"Sandriline, yoohoo! I know I'm gorgeous, but you don't have to 'mistakenly' run into me. I'm free for all, especially you." Zander winked playfully at me. But I was still recoiled from touching him. It was not exactly my intention... But suddenly, that was the least of my worries. There were two of them. And they were being all brotherly and laughing in that perfect, annoying way.

"I see you've made our newest guest thoroughly uncomfortable. Poor Sarri, I'm very sorry for Zandi's antics. He gets a little carried away with you humans. Love you all far too much for his own good. But that's not what I'm here for. Mother wants to see you. Both of you." I couldn't help but giggle at the nickname. Zandi? Really? How informal and how nonregal can you get? Zander though did not take to kindly to that and decided to all of a sudden need to get to his mother as quickly as possible and quite rudely brushed past me and his brother. "Psst. He's not the best of sports." Zade winked at me and smiled before catching my wrist and pulling me along faster. Which, by the way, wasn't exactly very comfortable. I felt like the new puppy, getting passed and tugged and pulled every which way.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate