These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: Silence And Serenity (SELF)

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/10/2016 5:00 PM

Nina looked at him sympathetically; she hated to see her brother so down. "Hey" she said, smiling gently at him. "It's not your fault - accidents happen; at least she's not badly hurt" she said, trying to comfort Nox. "She'll be fine in a couple of days, as long as she rests." She folded her arms and looked through the doorway to make sure Fudge was still asleep on the sofa.

{46}[27]{33}[15]{13}
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/10/2016 5:02 PM

Nox sighed as her attention was turned away from him. He knew she meant well, but he still felt responsible. Fudge had been under his care, and he had not been careful enough. He was glad that she was going to be okay, but he couldn't shake the gloom. He tried to smile, though; he didn't want Nina to have to worry about him again.

{47}[27]{33}[15]{13}
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/10/2016 5:04 PM

Fudge breathed deeply as she snoozed on the sofa. Her ankle had been raised using a cushion, and the swelling seemed to be going down nicely. Nina smiled as she turned to face Nox. She was glad they were both okay, but she was worried about him. She didn't want him to go back to the pit he had been in before he found Fudge.

{47}[28]{34}[15]{13}

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/10/2016 5:10 PM

Nox shook his head and sighed, closing his eyes. "I'll be okay, I promise" he said, trying to reassure his sister. He was sure she didn't believe him, but she nodded anyway, seemingly giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Nina hugged herself; she was worried about both of them, but she would have to wait and see how things turned out. The last thing she wanted to do was overwhelm Nox with her worry and have him pull away again.

{48}[28]{35}[15]{13}

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/10/2016 5:13 PM

Nina turned away, and went to the sink. She began to fill the basin with hot water, and was soon scrubbing at the dishes that were there.

Nox watched her and sighed, before turning away and making his way into the living room. He sat down on the armchair that faced the couch and watched Fudge sleep. He wanted to make sure she didn't fall or wake up alone.

{49}[28]{36}[15]{13}

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous