These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby AmberGlaze » 11/28/2007 4:23 PM

Artine smiled. "They are!" she exclamied happily. "In fact, I'll be happy to lend you the books!" She giggled. "Do you like mysteries?" she asked Akira. So far, so good.
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Kitleoh » 11/28/2007 5:19 PM

He smiled slightly, maybe this wasn't so bad after all.
He chuckled abit, "You really don't have too.." Wow, Akira was actually being.. polite? Good thing none of the other Kuhna's were around to see this.
"Oh... Mysteries? I honestly never read one except some by a guy named.. Edgar Allen Poe? But those were mostly horror and mystery." He shrugged.
"It's a big lie to say that you become stronger when you fall in love with someone. There's no way you can get stronger. All you become is weak with anxiety."
ImageImage
Kitleoh
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 51
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 11/28/2007 5:38 PM

Artine shuddered. "I'm not very fond of horror, but I do LOVE Stephen King." she said. "And of course like most girls, I'm in LOVE with romance." She smiled slyly again. "But of course YOU wouldn't read them, would you?" She said, chuckling softly.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Kitleoh » 11/28/2007 6:05 PM

"Ah, I myself think Horror is the best out there." He said, matter-of-factly. "And.. I'll admit, never read Stephen King's books. I have heard of It though.. and that sounded pretty cool." He smiled slightly evily, "You know, evil clowns?"
But he was pretty much cut short with the word, 'Romance.' He saw her shy smile, and couldn't help but blush. "Hm.. Well..." He thought. "I wouldn't read romance. I can't even watch those movies." He made a little scrunched up face.
"It's a big lie to say that you become stronger when you fall in love with someone. There's no way you can get stronger. All you become is weak with anxiety."
ImageImage
Kitleoh
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 11/28/2007 6:12 PM

Artine laughed. "Yes, I can expect that." Then she looked to the sky. "Look at the sunset....." she told him. "It's beautiful!" She looked at him and blushed a deep crimson red. "Um...Akira? I know that we don;t know each other that well.....but would you want to...um.....breed?"
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Kitleoh » 11/28/2007 6:20 PM

He looked to the sunset, seemingly slightly unamused, but.. hey, for some reason he just couldn't be a jerk around her. Why?
His ear twitched lightly, and he turned to her. "Hm?" He asked, but she got to her question rather slowly.
He looked away, and thought. "Well.." He sighed. "I wouldn't mind." But being a father wasn't on his to-do list..
"We'll see what happens, Artine." He smiled slightly, "Let's see if either Aiko or your 'owner' gets us a room and.. we'll see." He smiled once more.
ImageImage
Kitleoh
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 11/28/2007 6:22 PM

Artine smiled back. "Well, I better get home. My penmates will miss me!" She licked her lips. "And I think barbeque's on the menu tonight!" She turned to leave, but stopped. Quickly, she reached over a licked his ear affectionatley. "Hope to see you soon!" She called before running off.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Kitleoh » 11/28/2007 6:41 PM

Slowly, Akira nodded. "I should probably head out as well.." He stood up, watching Artine and smiled. "Heh, alright then. I guess I may see you later, hopefully." Maybe.. he was still so unsure about all this.
He saw Artine running back towards him, and prepared himself for a tackle... but, it was just a lick on his ear. He shuddered, but strangly didn't mind. "Bye, Artine.." He smiled.

He sighed, and turned, running off back towards the pens as well, leaving the forest.

{Whop, and closed. ^-^}
ImageImage
Kitleoh
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous