These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Krystalolive » 09/15/2007 8:02 PM

Draco and Kyubii waved to Elle, and then Draco walked away, looking back at Kyubii saying, "Kyubii are you coming or what?" Kyubii looked around, "All right, I'm coming." Looking at the Daisuke and the group, "Bye guys, you might want to hurry that up Daisuke," smiling he looked at Eoph, "Well bye Epoh, next time, be happy, Ok? Over time, think of all the good thing that have happened to you and make more, ok, friend?" Going back to a shocked Draco, Kyubii left. Draco looked at Epoh, smiling he said, "Yah, what he said." Smirking, he left with Kyubii. "Bye", "Guys". And with that they left the area.
(Last post :cry: Bo, Wuh. :lol: )
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/15/2007 8:44 PM

"Coming, coming," Daisuke cried, finally completing his picture of Kyubii. Then, he put his picture of Amaury in his satchel. Fanning the drying picture of Kyubii with his tails, he waited for it to be safe to put in his art pack. When it was dry, he stuck it into his pack, and put it on his back.

"Well, so long," he said, waving at Epoh, Morath and Amaury. "I hope we meet again sometime!"

[Daisuke: 55 -- level up and Daisuke has now left the roleplay]

Kitty's Breedables------The Menagerie
"Control yourself; take only what you need from it." ~Kids by MGMT
Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 986
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 09/15/2007 8:47 PM

Epoh sighed, staring around at Elle, Draco, Daisuke, and Kyubii as they left. It seemed so long ago, now, when they had met in these woods. He would remember them...for a long time...
He did not reply to Draco or any of them as they left, only watched. Morath approached him, glancing up at the Hollowheart. The Blood Kuhna wasn't going to ask questions, he only looked up at the Hollowheart, mystified...

((Yeah, I'll just finish leveling up these guys, then this thread can be locked. ^^ Buh-bye all! I can't wait to rp with you again!))
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby Ghostlily » 09/15/2007 8:49 PM

Epoh glanced down at Morath, feeling some sort of responsibility for the young Kuhna. He was so little...so small...so unaware of how horrible life could be...how unforgiving-

"Epoh...?" Morath mewed softly. "Are you okay?" His tail tips twitched, as he was worried about the larger Hollowheart.
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 09/15/2007 8:53 PM

Epoh's head twitched, and it now faced Morath. His expression softening, he murmured, "Yeah, I'm all right." Perhaps...perhaps later he would tell Morath what he had told Elle...

Morath looked up at Epoh. A thought popped in his head...words Amaury had spoken...
His name, spelled backwards, was hope...maybe hope had come...had come at last...
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 09/15/2007 8:59 PM

Epoh sighed softly. It was time they went back home...
He looked down at the Blood Kuhna. Although he couldn't see him, Epoh knew he was there...was glad he was there...A small smile appeared on the Hollowheart's face...

Morath stared into Epoh's face...it was amazing that Epoh had changed so much, in such a short amount of time...

Softly, Epoh said, "C'mon. Let's go home."

And the two pets silently made their way through the forest, melting into the setting sun, with new friends and new memories to treasure forever.

(This is the end of Dark Days, a rp by Ghostlily. I'd be grateful for someone to lock this, please! ^^)
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous