These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: Freedom In The Forest[P/Jobie and I]

Postby jobiehanna » 10/19/2011 7:03 PM

Leanna found it kind of odd that Hallow's owner actually took him for walks. She had never had an owner before, and therefor didn't know what it was like. Sometimes homes were very nice and they took great care of you, but others were just nasty to their pets. They were the only places Leanna had heard about, mainly because one didn't escape if they had a good home. Well, except for maybe Hallow, who was seeking adventure.

Leanna nodded and aimed for the forest. "Okay, let's go," she said with a small, friendly smile. She kind of admired the other for his choice, but she would never admit that to him. She hopped toward the forest. They were soon there, and out of the glare of the autumn sun. The trees here were not only the usual green, but reds, yellows and oranges as well.

((It's alright, happens to me all the time. ;)))

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169