These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: Real Live Wonderland [P/ Kitsumi and me/M: E]

Postby Kitsumi » 01/04/2012 12:48 AM

"Oops!" Alice giggled, but this time let Vance lead the way. "Oh, I love Whisper Forest! I'm sure it's not odd at all! It's probably pretty, and fun, and amusing, and...and..." Alice took a breath, pausing for a moment. When they came to the village, Alice clapped her hands excitedly. "Oh, oh, oh, I love this place! It's so nice! You get to live there? Lucky!" Alice giggled. "That castle I used to live in was just way too stuffy, and no fun at all. And then the quarters they 'allowed' me to live in were horrible!"

{2-3}

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/04/2012 4:51 PM

He stared at her for a long moment not sure if he heard her right. "You don't find the boarded up buildings and condemed signs to be a bit....uninviting?" He pulled her close to himself. "We've got to be careful and quiet here. The 'leader' of this village still hasn't gotten rid of the infected infestation." He lead her carefully up to a some what nicer looking building and closed and loced the door behind himself. "Okay you can be loud now. They can't get in here." He smiled at her and lead her up the stairs to his room. "Here's where I live." he unlocked the door and held it wide open for Alice to go inside.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/08/2012 11:20 PM

Alice had opened her mouth to answer - rather loudly, in fact - when Vance told her that she should be quiet. She quickly put a hand over her mouth and nodded, looking very much like a little kid who had just been scolded for making too much noise. Once Vance told her it was alright to make noise again though, Alice jumped back into her excited, talkative mood. "They're a bit uninviting, yes, but not as bad as a crazy lady threatening to kill you if you don't heat her porridge to exactly the right temperature." Alice rolled her eyes. "Stupid Kira. Ha! Now I can curse her and she can't behead me!" Putting on a sing-songy tone, she chatted, "Kira is a bitch! Kira is a bitch! And she can't kill me! Kira is a bitch!" Alice walked into the room, finally shutting up, and smiled. "It's nice!"

{2-4}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/12/2012 7:32 PM

Vance stared at Alice for a bit before laughing. She was going to be a handful for sure. He walked in after her and locked the door. "So I'll fix up the futon and the bed. Make yourself at home while I do." He walked back to his bedroom and made the bed neatly then went to grab soem sheets to make the futon with. Once finding them he walked out into the living room and pulled out the futon into a bed and made it.

"I'm finished Alice!" He smiled and went into the kitchen to get some food. "You hungry? I can make us something if you are." He began to pull food out of the fridge and setting it on the counter.

"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/15/2012 8:30 AM

Well, it seemed as if Vance was amused by Alice's behavior. She might have been offended...were it not for the few simple facts that she was never offended by anything at all, and that she was used to it anyways. After all, people usually either reacted to her in one of two ways: Amusement, or annoyance. She figured that it was better that Vance had gone with the former.

"Thank you!" Alice collapsed onto the futon, spreading her arms and legs so that she covered the whole thing. "You have no idea how comfortable a bed feels when you haven't had to spend hours ironing the sheets yourself, and then making the bed flawlessly!" She giggled. "Oh, and I can make food if you want. I had to do it all the time for the bloody-" she paused and put a hand to her mouth for a moment. "I mean, for Kira."

{Level 3 Reached}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate