These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: Paintball... with magic???? (Varianus~Love & Me) P

Postby Varanius~Love » 08/28/2012 4:16 PM

Finally managing to clear away the large bubbles, she quickly sniffed around and shot a look towards the spot she had aimed for.Nothing was there besides the greenery and flood of animals to chocolate.Suspicious... well, with the amount of time it had taken her to rid of the bubbles, of course the Lucain would have been off and gone, and most likely flying at that.Silly. She thought to herself as she listened carefully to the chirping sounds of the purple piyo.Quickly scanning the area, Gothalita caught quick glimpses of purple everywhere!It would be impossible to find the piyo spell-cursed lucain anywhere. With a slant look, she eyed one particular tree where a chirp noised had issued from. She quietly pawed the ground, closer...closer... until she was at the base. There were many purple flowers, some flying in the breeze, some floating to the ground, and some still as unbroken water. Hmmmm...with no solution in hand, Gothalita chose random flowers to aim a bubble spell at, wondering if any would happen to be the small bird she was looking for.

I'm dawdling on my way,
Mechanically as they come,
For if you get in my way,
You'll never see the setting sun.

NEVER.

Find me brooding in forest,
Resting among pines' and pins',
Come anywhere NEAR me,
And you'll never leave the forest within.

EVER.

There's no doubt about it,
I'll put your soul through hell,
With no trace left behind....
I don't think anyone could tell.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 36
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 08/29/2012 1:33 AM

Laika gasped as she was enveloped in a bubble! Being small wasn't that great after all!

She looked around her, as she started to float upwards, and noticed several flowers in bubbles rising with her! 'Gothalita must have thrown them at random!' She thought, chuckling about how lucky the teigu had been! What were the odds that out of all the flowers on the tree, the bubble would have hit the ones she was holding!

She burst the bubble with her beak, before she flew too high, and took careful aim at the teigu before throwing a tickle spell at her!
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2221
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 08/29/2012 3:22 PM

She continued to randomly cast spells in every direction until she was satisfied with the amount of purple-filled bubbles in the air.It seemed that none of the  bubbles were chirping, although dhe could've sworn that one of the bubbles had a struggling purple puff in it....

She was walking around, determined to not leave that tree anytime soon. as a faint popping sound issued from the air. As she whipped around, she spotted a small animal flying away... and it was purple! She skipped over a short span of ground and climbed the tree in attempt to make haste. She would have caught up soon, that is, if she hadn't tumbled down to the grass in a fit of laughter! Gothalita giggled and rolled uncontrollably until she felt that her stomach would twist. Crawling to her feet [or at least trying],two spells were cast, the first being too weak to rid of the tickling completely, the second one a bit stronger to finished the job. Finally, it stopped, it all stopped! Jumping in joy, she trotted off after the piyo to makeup for the lost time. If only I had some wings! My tail is terribly slowing me down!She thought resentfully. Looking back, her tail flew in the rushes of air with scorn, 13 pounds and all.

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 08/29/2012 5:45 PM

Laika giggled as she flew, enjoying the sight of the teigu being tickled! All too soon, however, she saw the teigu get to her feet, and knew she had ended the spell. Disappointed, Laika dropped to the ground and returned to her normal shape and size, figuring she didn't want to get trapped in any more bubbles!

Peering round the tree, she spotted Gothalita closing in on her, and with a delighted shriek, she bounded away through the forest, though not before launching a gourmet food spell at the ground around Gothalita! She hoped the teigu wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of all her favourite foods!
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 09/05/2012 3:36 PM

Suddenly, the smell of conifers and small animals got to her. Looking around, she came to an abrupt stop. ...Awesomeness! The thought repeated in her head as she raced around after a small drakel. Catching it by the tail, she swallowed the creature in one gulp.A small giggle floated from her as the drakel squiggled and squirmed and chattered madly.

She was so distracted, she didn't notice that she had wondered off the trail of Laika into the bushes. Well, lucky her!Yet she felt somewhat disappointed as she gasped at the faint scent in the air.

((yay:D! She rarely eats!))

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 09/05/2012 5:21 PM

(( XD ))

Laika bounced away, whilst making sure she kept an eye on Gothalita so she wouldn't get caught... "Hmm, so her favourite food is live drakel..." she thought, not watching where she was going...

"Eeeek!" she cried, unable to help herself as she plunged into a pile of chocolate, presumably left by Gothalita before... Unfortunately, Laika was now all sticky, and the leaves from the forest floor were sticking together and rustling... "Oh no!" she thought, "Gothalita will hear me for sure!" And as if that wasn't enough, two enormous fallow frightmares had decided they liked the smell of chocolate, and wanted to lick it off of Laika... How was she supposed to hide with all the racket they were making!

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 09/06/2012 5:55 PM

Gothalita sniffed the ground, recapturing Laika's scent. She would have never found her if it weren't for the mountain of animals gathering around a moving pile of chocolate.

At first, she waved it off, 'cause there were many groups of animals around chocolate.However this one kept growing and wasn't getting any quieter.How annoying. she thought to herself, although she was growing a bit suspicious. Walking forward to try to ignore the crowd, her legs suddenly twisted around and took her a few steps backwards..What if she is here? She couldn't help but lop forwards towards the group.And sure enough, in her sights was a purple and blue lucain!In a sudden snap, Gothalita shot a cleansing spell to rid of the sticky chocolate surrounding her friend, and then a marshmallow spell to replace it!

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 09/09/2012 6:51 AM

"Thanks and, Oh no! Not marshmallows!" Laika giggled out, as the mystified animals stared at her, wondering where the delicious chocolate had gone, and what these sweet-smelling white things were that had appeared. Laika shot a grin at Gothalita, then pulled off one of the marshmallows, and threw it at Gothalita, sending a blue flower spell at her straight afterwards! She hoped the marshmallow would have distracted her friend enough so that the spell would hit! Meanwhile, she concentrated on pulling off the marshmallows as she skipped off through the trees... She could have just vanished them, but they were so tasty, she couldn't resist! She loved sweet things!

"Hmmm..." she thought to herself, and dipped one of the marshmallows in a puddle of chocolate as she skipped past it. "Delicious!"

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 09/11/2012 4:00 PM

Gothalita trotted in a circular movement for the count of two minutes before she felt something soft land on the sticky chocolate dripping from her ear.She gave an alarmed sniff and shook her head wildly.Well...that backfired. As she shook, an infinite number of flowers seemed to flow from her. Even spinning in a circle couldn't help the sad situation.Sitting down, she  wondered what had hit her so suddenly, until a blue flower drifted lazily to her nose. An injured sniff, then a sneeze.All it took to destroy it.Another spell zapped her unusual-looking, blue flower rapunzel hair. At least they were blue, not pink!She thought cheerfully as she followed the footprints in the "snow".

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 09/11/2012 5:02 PM

Laika giggled, and looked behind to see exactly what she was hoping for; Gothalita was following her! That made it easier to put her plan into action! Taking a moment to finish the last of the marshmallows, she threw a "Bop the Drakel" spell at the ground, and hid behind a tree, waiting to see the fun. She hoped that Gothalita wouldn't notice her too soon, and giggled when she thought of what would happen. Just in case, though, she cast a polka-dot-paws spell on the ground in front of it, and tried to stifle her laughter...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 09/15/2012 9:35 AM

Gothalita ran and ran, keeping a close distance to Laika.She was nearest to her tail when she saw a bop-the-drakel game. Ooohhh-No. Gothalita snuffed at the game. She was too focused on her friend to pay much attention to games.She always focuses on things she sees... just not games.

By the time she turned around, the only hint of her friend was the rustle of trees and a small giggle.She ran to every tree, but her paws suddenly tingled.What now.She thought.It didn't take long for her to realize that spots were spreading, and she screeched in shock.She spun and spun on her claws without thinking.Her spinning unintentionally started a whirlwind spell that ripped through the marshmallows and swallowed the leaves.Only... something unusual happened to them.Everything seemed to have "spun" forward and changed into autumn!

The smell of cinnamon 'mallows and golden leaves filled the air...perfect!Gothalita thought as she inhaled the smell of not chocolate, but maple syrup!However,she had forgotten to keep ahold of Laika's "tracks" and scent...

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 09/15/2012 9:46 PM

Laika sniffed the air greedily, for cinnamon was her favourite scent! She stared as the leaves on the trees changed colour, as her friend's spell whipped through the air... good thing she had hidden behind a tree!

She peeped out to see Gothalita a little confused, presumably looking for her or trying to smell her. At least the autumn smells covered her scent! She whispered a static spell, and blew it towards Gothalita, before turning to hurry away, not noticing the twig until it was too late... CRACK!!!

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 09/20/2012 8:14 PM

Gothalita turned in numerous circles, until....CRACK! The sound of static filled the air and buzzed through everything. She whipped around in time to  see a twig errupt in bolts of electricity and fall with something attached...

She snapped her head in alarm as she realized her friend had fallen with the twig. Gothalita scoured through the list of spells in her head and raised her paw.She cast a rubber coat spell, and a bubbles spell towards Laika hoping it would help some.

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/15/2012 7:50 AM

Laika closed her eyes as she saw the ground coming closer, which was a shame because all of a sudden, she felt herself bounce on something! She opened her eyes to see a load of... hard bubbles! She grinned, happy that she had been saved. She spotted Gothalita looking worried, and called out a loud "Thank you!" and stood up, before waving a paw at the rubber bubbles (henceforth known as rubbles, she decided) which caused them to begin launching themselves randomly through the forest, bouncing off everything gently (as she didn't want to hurt or break anything). Laika laughed as the rubbles collided with each other spawning more rubbles, and she bounded off between the trees again (dodging the rubbles)...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 10/19/2012 6:52 PM

((I'm back:D!Sorry for short post:/))
Gothalita laughed as Laika bounced through the bubbles.Ahhh,I think rubbles. half smile cracked on her face...but that innocent smile quickly turned devilish.
Welll, seeing that it was a time of pranks...a flurry of small orange shapes rained down on the forest.Whew, I love doing this! She danced and held out her tongue.There were small marshmallows,or better yet,pumpkinmallows, dropping like little glowing leaves.What a distraction this was, because soon Gothalita had her back turned...

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate