These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: Paintball... with magic???? (Varianus~Love & Me) P

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2012 3:52 PM

((It's ok xD Welcome back, and I hope you're feeling better xD ))

Laika giggled as she watched her friend catching pumpkinmallows out of the air, unaware of what was around her. Having snapped up a few herself, Laika proceeded to throw a costume spell at Gothalita... She hoped it would be in-keeping with the season! She then chose a random direction, and bounded off through the trees, avoiding the remaining rubbles and catching a few more pumpkinmallows as she skipped through the pretty autumn leaves...

A few minutes later, she came to a large hollowed-out rock, which was serving as a little pond, and giggled. She knew what she could do with this! She turned, and after marking the path she was taking with a spell, began to race back to Gothalita with an idea in her head... besides, she wanted to see what her spell had done!
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2221
Donate

Re: Paintball... with magic???? (Varianus~Love & Me) P

Postby Varanius~Love » 12/31/2012 11:14 PM

((I hope you feel better soon as well D: Saw you had a flu,it's a monster))

It would seem unusual to a newcomer to see a teigu spinning in endless circles, but it was a common sight to those who lived with Gothalita.

She hopped and lept around trying to catch every single pumpkinmellow, and boy was she horrible!When they say creatures jump as good as they climb,they're lying.
Every few seconds, a small thump would sound as Gothalita hit the ground.She proved to be sturdy; with as many times as you heard thuds, you would expect to see a dead teigu.No kidding.She stayed determined for some unknown reason, but soon that changed....
I've almost got it.... almost..... CRASH!
Gothalita,who wasn't aware of what happened,hit the ground with harsh impact.She didn't feel anything.
....???She tried rolling over,but she felt...round. Gothalita snapped her fingers to cast a mirror spell on herself, and she couldn't believe what she saw!She was encased in a hollowed,orange pumpkin that was quickly channging into.... Pumpkin soup!
Now the top of the pumpkin,where her somewhat large head was sticking out, was a gaping hole. The large thing seemed to resemble a bowl now.
Nuuuuuuu!! Gothalita tried to claw her way out of the warm broth, but to no avail.She fell into the  hole, that now bored a ladel and pieces of pumpkin.Oh Poop. She puffed when the "bowl's" eyes lit up to yellow,and an echo of a laugh floated out.Is it laughing at me?Her arms crossed as she channeled out , "What you laughin' at, Pumpkin Punk?"

Well, this obviously had something to do with Laika's doing. No one could think of something as clever.She stroked her chin and scanned the surrounding area.Hmmmmm... and then it hit her. Seeing a whole bunch of scattered acorns, Gothalita attempted to retaliate the spell cast on her.She first cast out a Piyo spell with a wisp of sneaky smoke, and then cast her retaliation!

Last bumped by Varanius~Love on 12/31/2012 11:14 PM.

I'm dawdling on my way,
Mechanically as they come,
For if you get in my way,
You'll never see the setting sun.

NEVER.

Find me brooding in forest,
Resting among pines' and pins',
Come anywhere NEAR me,
And you'll never leave the forest within.

EVER.

There's no doubt about it,
I'll put your soul through hell,
With no trace left behind....
I don't think anyone could tell.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 36
Donate