These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: Fallen From Faith (Toon and I)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/17/2013 1:36 AM

Okami pondered that a bit.  "Three bedrooms at least.  Course there was also a hot spring in the back for us to bathe in.  As for how far away, it's just only a few more blocks ahead."  True, he knew the place, but he lied about the rooms.  There was five and they were spread apart in the house.

Yet there was something about Shiri that made his spine tingle with interest.  She was like an unknown rare sword and he wanted to examine every part of her.  I need to see what your are.... Mentally, he thought and smiled.

At last they arrived to the house.  It was quite a medium large house but looked old and run down.  "This is the place.  It has some seals to keep wild creatures out, but allows people and good pets in."  He smiled and slowly headed inside.
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/17/2013 4:52 PM

"Oh, good." Shiri smiled, happy about the fact that she'd have her own room. "No offense, but my morals wouldn't allow me to sleep in the same room as a man. It's just...the way I am." She hoped that he wouldn't question further. How would she explain her wings, if he did?

As they came to the house, Shiri was surprised with how large it was. "This is...nicer than I expected." She grinned at Okami, happily.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7209
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/17/2013 11:36 PM

"It's tattered a bit, but at least it'll keep the roof up," Okami replied and opened the door and headed inside.  The place was completely different then what it was like outside.  "I'm trying to make this place better since I want to live in it when I grow old."  He looked over at Shiri and smiled still, "Come with me and I can show you to one of the larger rooms."  

Deep down, he wanted to get one glance at her entire mind.  But he knew that would take a while before one could trust another.  Something's odd about her.  It makes me want to know what this Angelic face hides underneath even more.  The more I look at her, the more I just....  No, stay calm Okami and things will happen eventually.
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate