These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: Slot 2: GrayGriffin and ShadowStiches [Roraldi Forest]

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/16/2013 3:42 PM

[Character design notes: Since Fenily is a lily spirit, her personality was meant to be very self-centered and vain. Thus, all the possessiveness.]

"That would be good. If you want to have a chance for me to call you my one-" even saying those words hurt, even the merest thought of potentially betraying her love hurt "-you should go with him," said Nisha, gesturing at Lakis.

"I cannot leave here. My body demands that I stay here." She pointed at the lily.

"But it can be picked, can it not?"

There was a long pause.

"Yes. And I can keep it alive even after that."

"Then it is settled." Nisha looked at Lakis. "For all our sakes, I hope your friend can truly help."

[23, 16]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/17/2013 8:06 AM

(I like her ;)
uhm...I'd really like to go on with the story line, if you would not mind? The friend Lakis talked about is located near medicai, so they would have a bit of a journey ahead of them.
sadly, I have, again, zero time today, so only this post and hopefully one last one late at night.
but like I said, I'd be glad to continue the story after our time for our easter hunt runs out :))

"I am sure he can at least help her discovering her abilities and new possibilities." he assured. //and hopefully
how to behave better// he added in his thoughts. He was glad he could help, but he knew that it would be a long trip, and was painfully aware that it could get quite...harsh, for both him and maybe Fenily.
He decidet that it was more apropiate for Nisha to pick the Lily, and waited, his tail flicking casually.
"I think you might should visit some places you wandered before now" he said quietly to the Hunter, hoping that the Fenily did not catch his words. He was sure she would throw a tantrum should she discover that she was not the only one that was awoken by Nisha. "when we are done, Fenily will find you"
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/21/2013 1:38 AM

[Sorry for the late reply, school has been eating me lately.]

Nisha nodded slowly, understanding Lakis' implicit meaning. She would have to be more careful with her words from now on. Carefully, remembering what Fen had done, she reached her claws down delicately, working them so that the lily's roots would not be damaged. Eventually, she managed to uproot it completely.

"Did that hurt?" she asked, worried.

Fenily seemed to freeze, then shook her head, smiling.

"No, it did not," she replied. "So now, my one, I can go with you wherever you go."

"No," replied Nisha. "I said already-if you wish to have a chance to be called my one, you will go meet Lakis' friend." There was a long pause, and then the Magistrey nodded at last. Nisha held out the lily, which drifted to her and began to float over her, and then descended, seemingly melting into her neck ruff, causing it to become more petal-like.

"I am ready," said Fenily.

[24, 17]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/21/2013 1:38 AM

[Sorry for the late reply, school has been eating me lately.]

Nisha nodded slowly, understanding Lakis' implicit meaning. She would have to be more careful with her words from now on. Carefully, remembering what Fen had done, she reached her claws down delicately, working them so that the lily's roots would not be damaged. Eventually, she managed to uproot it completely.

"Did that hurt?" she asked, worried.

Fenily seemed to freeze, then shook her head, smiling.

"No, it did not," she replied. "So now, my one, I can go with you wherever you go."

"No," replied Nisha. "I said already-if you wish to have a chance to be called my one, you will go meet Lakis' friend." There was a long pause, and then the Magistrey nodded at last. Nisha held out the lily, which drifted to her and began to float over her, and then descended, seemingly melting into her neck ruff, causing it to become more petal-like.

"I am ready," said Fenily.

[24, 17]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/23/2013 10:11 AM

Lakis waited patiently for the two to get themselves ready. He hoped that he did not promise too much, but figured that, at the end, it would be up to Fenilys willingness to find herself and her abilities.

When the Spirit gave her okay, Lakis nodded. with a quick look at the sky, he said "alright then. We should get moving now, as long as we still have a bit of daylight. Its quite the oddissey" with these words, he turned to leave, but glanced over his shoulder towards Nisha "Good luck out there" he said calmly.

(sorry, a bit museless today, next one will be better :)
also, shall we continue here or in roraldi forest?)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/27/2013 6:02 PM

[This topic should get moved into Roraldi Forest eventually. However, I think at this point Nisha would split off to do her own thing, so perhaps we should make a new topic with just Fenily and Lakis?]

"Thank you," agreed Nisha, passing the lily over to Lakis. She turned and began to walk deeper into the forest, away from the pair. Fenily watched her go, yearning in her eyes. Finally, when the Hunter was out of sight, she turned back to Lakis.

"I will go with you now," she said. There was clear bitterness in her voice. But at the same time, she was willing to listen to him, if that would get her closer to her one.

[25, 18]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/08/2013 8:37 AM

(so so sorry, I...honestly almost forgot about this/thought I already responden, dont know how that could happen. as for the new rp: maybe one more post from both of us, and then I'll set up an other topic? :3)

He almost felt bad for the Lily spirit. As selfish as she might seemed, he still could tell that she was simply confused by the Hunter's actions.

When Nisha went, Lakis looked after her thoughtfully, before turning his head towards Fenily, choosing to overhear the bitter tone. "Very well. I hope you dont get tired too easily." he smirked at her, then started moving at a moderate pace into the opposite direction from where Nisha went.

After a short while, every now and then throwing a glance towards Fenily, he calmly said "I am sorry for all
this. I can understand that you would...rather not be with me now, but I can assure you, it is for the best"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 05/10/2013 8:03 PM

"I will listen to you for now," was all Fenily said. Thoughts of Nisha walking away from her, leaving her behind, still dominated her mind, and she still felt quite a strong hatred for the Slynx. However, she spoke none of her misgivings or bitterness out loud. Why make things harder for herself? If she listened now, she would have happiness later. Even her obsessed mind could think of that fact.

[19]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items