These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Slot 2: GrayGriffin and ShadowStiches [Roraldi Forest]

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/10/2013 10:24 PM

Well...it didn't seem like anyone had wanted to join her, for some reason. And the game master had just gotten impatient, apparently, and sent them all packing through the portals. But this was what she wanted, wasn't it? To be free to wander...and talk. She paced for a while before settling on a patch of flowers.

"Hey, Fen..." she said softly. "I'm sorry I didn't talk to you when I last came here. But people think you're weird when you talk to plants. So...I'm still doing it. Still walking all the forests of Evelon. You'd be happy, wouldn't you?" She paused. "No...you'd probably want me to find someone else. Or at least not continue to dwell on it." She paused again, finding that tears were beginning to come. "But I have to. Who else will keep you alive, if I don't remember?" She bent down, pressing her nose to the flower's center as delicately as she could. One of her errant tears slipped onto its petals. "I'll speak to you again soon." She walked away, and something began to stir, deep within where no one could see.

Fen...? I am...Fen? That is...my...name. No. I am...Lily. I am...Fen. I am...Fenily.

[8, 1]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Re: Slot 2: GrayGriffin and ShadowStiches [Roraldi Forest]

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/11/2013 3:19 AM

Lakis

Lakis wandere slowly trough the Forest, almost dreamily taking in its surroundings. It always loved spring. It was the most important and positive time for the forest, and since Lakis was to some extend tied to it, it felt the life
seeping back into the forest as if it was its own strenght that was building up again. He noticed Nisha relatively
early, but got really interested when it sensed a...change. It was not a sudden, breathtaking change, it was something...different in the air. New, fresh, and fascinating. Lakis decidet   to take on his male form, and quietly followed the female Hunter. The sorrow this creature was suffering from was obvious to him, and he hoped that maybe, just...maybe, he could help her.

Picking up speed, he eventually walked a good few feet away , but paralely to her, making sure to make some rusteling noises while walking to not startle her too much. "the Forest likes you" he stated plainly, with a smirk and a amused glistning in his eyes. "There are not many people who talk to plants these days"
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/11/2013 11:22 AM

She had not been expecting that at all. Lakis had suddenly appeared from behind her as she was looking into another, sadly egg-depleted, hollow tree. The Hunter gave a little yelp and slipped, falling on her back and looking into the Slynx's face. Where had he come from?

"You were following me?" she asked, surprised.

Meanwhile, the lily had begun to release some of its pollen. Slowly, a vague shape began to form. Wings, claws, a collar...

[9, 2]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/11/2013 1:55 PM

He had to hold back a small chuckle. Honestly, he did not expect a that...heavy reaction. Then again, she was distracted when he spoke to her. Now he almost felt bad, but seeing that she did not fall too badly, he only smirked playfully, and looked down at her. "Only for a short while" he stated. "I'm sorry that I startled you, that was not my intention. you just seemed... Interesting" he stood where he was, giving her a bit of room and not to
seem impolite. His eyes wandered to the hollow tree, obviously wondering what she was searching for in there,
before looking at her again. "Oh, pardon my manners, My name is Lakis" he added .

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/11/2013 2:38 PM

"My name is NIsha," she replied, getting up again. "I was here previously, and I decided to come back." Why hadn't he approached her earlier? Part of her wondered if he had singled her out specifically. There was a pause as she stared at him some more.

"Where were you?" she asked. "I didn't see you when I was here before..."

Fenily took her first breath. Breathing...it was so different, once you gave yourself a body. She couldn't taste the subtleties in the air anymore, not unless she focused and let herself return to her original form. But...part of her knew, knew she had to chase after the one who had spoken to her. That one was meant to be hers.

[10, 3]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/11/2013 3:14 PM

Lakis was a bit surprised by that question. "well, that depends on when you where here the last time" he said with a wink, and shrugged "But chances are that I was...around. I just normally observe, rather then dive into conversation." he paused, then laughed slightly "Sorry, I just realized how creepy that sounds, let me rephrase that. I usually only talk to people who get lost in the woods, to help them. you however...did not seem to be lost then. Or now.
But the way you interact with the woods" his ear flicked into one direction, without taking his eyes of her, and then turned back towards her, signaling his unshared attention "Is very unusual. So, I thought I could try to get to know you a bit better. If you want that, that is"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/11/2013 3:31 PM

She tilted her head. Was he flirting with her? Perhaps he was a nature-loving soul, happy to have found someone who shared his interests. Well, even if he wasn't, it seemed a good idea to discourage any potential confusion.

"I'm...taken," she said slowly. "If you did have romantic intentions, I want you to know that." And...even if he just wanted to talk, she didn't want to. But then again...he had mentioned talking to the plants. Had he heard what she had said exactly?

Fenily spread her wings experimentally. Those were used for flying, right? She tried flapping them once, and accomplished nothing but disturbing most of the dirt on the forest floor. She had already tried walking, but something kept pulling her back. Her plant body. And she couldn't pick it up herself either. How was she supposed to chase down the one she was meant for if she couldn't move?

[11, 4]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/11/2013 4:06 PM

He looked at her a moment, processing what she just said, then couldnt help but laugh slightly "Oh, oh I'm sorry that it came over like that. No I...I really don't have any romantic intentions. I..." he stopped for a moment, pondering if he should tell her what exactly he was. But he decidet that he would let her figure out the details herself. "I actually dont even have a gender technically speaking. I may seem male at the moment, but i could switch to a female, if you feel more comfortable with that. I really just wanted to talk to you" His expression turned a bit more serious. "and...I know that you are taken" he added. actually, he did not hear everything she said. but by what he heard, and what he could...sense about her, he thought he got a pretty good picture.

Instead of asking why she came back here, He said "If you would prefer that I leave, I..."
This time, both of his ears twitched, as if picking up a sound, and he tilted his head slightly towards the disturbance. Brushing it of, he continued "... of course will do that"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/11/2013 6:51 PM

Change gender? She hadn't heard of any creatures capable of doing that. "Well, that's a relief," she said. She wasn't sure how she'd have dealt with things otherwise. However, when he mentioned leaving, she frowned. It seemed he did know a bit about her...

"No, you can stay." Another pause. "I want to know...how much you've figured out about me."

Fenily had retreated into her plant body, focusing on spreading her scent, making herself so much more alluring. If only someone would pick her! Then things would be easy. Unfortunately, no one was coming along.

[12, 5]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/12/2013 3:19 AM

The distraction that kept getting Lakis Attention was gone for now, tho he still sensed...something in that direction. "well." he started, seeming to gather his thoughts "You seem to me like a person who wanders a lot.
Maybe because you are searching for something. You also have lost someone who was dear to you, from what I can tell" he stopped at that, adding carefully "I'm sorry if I got too private. I also thonk that you talk
to this person while speaking to the plants. And the environment...reacts to that in a certain way"
he spoke softly, obviously careful to not anger her.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/12/2013 10:26 AM

She stared at him. How had he managed to deduce all of that so fast? "Y-yes," she said at last, her head tilted downwards. "I...I lost my one true love, Fen, in the war. She loved the forests and plants, so...in honor of her, I will explore every forest in Evelon." She did not speak the belief hidden deep, deep down in her heart, that this would bring Fen back to her.

However, something else he had said caused her ears to prick up. "What do you mean, the environment responds?"

Fenily wondered if she should just call to the one. But...she didn't know that one's name. How could she not know it? She was meant for that one, she knew it. That one had given her life and purpose. But that one had not shared its own name.

[13, 6]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/12/2013 2:12 PM

(sorry, I dont have much time today, so the post will be short)

He cringed slightly inwardly when she said that she lost her love in the war. he always felt that these kind of
deaths where the worst, because they seemed so...pointless and unfair to him. "my deepest condolences" he said softly "I think it is a very nice gesture."
He tilted his head slightly at her question. "Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what it is. But I can sense that
the plants...beings are listening to you and...maybe thrive towards you. This is quite vague, I'm sorry. But its hard to put a finger on" he confessed.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/12/2013 2:49 PM

[No problem]

Nisha nodded at his sympathy. She had had enough of that, but it was still a nice gesture. And apparently he didn't find her crusade foolish-another point in his favor.

"I can affect them?" she asked. "I have never had much to do with plantlife in general-if anything, it should have been Fen who would have such a power."

Meanwhile...Fenily had finally decided just to start accelerating the growth of her plant body. She was currently straining to extend it in all directions, getting vague glimpses of everything around her-but not the one she was looking for.

[14, 7]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/12/2013 5:30 PM

"hm...Has Fen ever mentioned something about that?" he asked "That she maybe felt a special connetction to
Plants? I mean other then loving to visit and wander in forests?" he sighed "I heard that sometimes some powers are ...transmitted to others, but I could be wrong here. Maybe its just a natural vibe you emit. But all I can do really is guessing" he sounded a tad more apologetic at that last part.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/13/2013 12:29 AM

Nisha shook her head. "She never said anything about that. She...she talked to plants too, but as far as I can tell they didn't react to her in any special way." She paused, pondering for a while. "Even if she did have that ability...why, exactly, would it pass on to me?"

Fenily had just learned that she could sense the direction that one was in. So now, she was focusing all her growth efforts in that direction. Soon they would be united!

[15, 8]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items