These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: Slot 2: GrayGriffin and ShadowStiches [Roraldi Forest]

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/13/2013 3:47 AM

"I am not...too fimiliar in this topic" He confessed "But from what i understood, there are two conventional ways.
One is that some of the power is 'rubbed off' on a person, that is around the person with the powers a lot, without either of them noticing. Usually that 'shadow' of the ability is very weak tho. or, it was given willingly to an other person, but that requires to both agree to the process, so, I think we can cancel that out"
he sat down and curled his tail around his front feet. "I'm sorry for being so vague. my guess tho is that these are your own powers, and not Fen's"
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/13/2013 11:23 AM

She frowned. Well...she had never started speaking to plants until after Fen's death. For all she knew, Fen had felt that power in her, and been drawn to her because of that. Hadn't she teased the Garudor about being part-plant often enough?

"Well...thank you for letting me know that," she said at last. "Do you...know more about this kind of power?"

Fenily clacked her beak angrily. The one she was meant for was speaking to someone else! This was wrong! But she also knew she was delicate. She couldn't approach right now. She had to wait...

[16, 9]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/13/2013 11:45 AM

"I know a bit about it" he said hesitantly "The 'problem' is that there are a lot of different forms on how that power might surface. In some cases the plants merely grow bigger and healthier when spoken to. I on the other hand knew people who could actually manipulate them, for example for fighting. Again others have whole conversations with the spirits of the plants." he shook his head slightly "It at the very least is not a common power. and you said you never observed any difference in the plants around you?"
Again, he believed to hear something from the direction Nisha came from. a strange sort of clicking?

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/14/2013 7:15 PM

Nisha frowned thoughtfully. "There's a problem with that, though," she admitted. "I haven't stayed in one place for very long much, and I haven't returned to the places I already visited. So I can't really compare the differences between plants before and after I spoke to them."

Fenily's irritation had apparently awakened something else. Small vines began to creep around the area, wrapping around tree trunks and anchoring themselves. Flowers similar to her plant body began to bloom, and she realized that she could see from all of them.

Well...this is useful.

[17, 10]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/14/2013 10:45 PM

Lakis shrugged. "well, you did not know about your abilities until now. So you had no real reaspn to go back and observe plants" he said with a bit of amusement in his voice. "we could of course go back to where you came from earlier now, and look if anything changed? tho I'm not too sure if we can see anything yet"

(again short post, got to get to work :/)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/15/2013 12:50 AM

"I suppose we could do that," agreed Nisha. It was...oddly liberating, being able to talk so freely about this at last. Perhaps avoiding all other people hadn't actually been a wise thing to do. Perhaps she should look into trying to peel back the veneer over her heart.

Was the one approaching? Fenily could feel it. Quickly, she materialized her body, trying to make sure everything was in place and perfectly arranged. She had to make herself as attractive as possible!

[18, 11]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/15/2013 10:48 AM

Lakis was happy that she felt a little better. At least, he though she was. As they made their way back to where the Hunter came from, he hoped that he did not get her hopes up too high. For all he knew, there could be no
change in the area at all. But still, there was something...different in the air. Once they where in eye-shot of the lily spirit, he stopped and stated, a bit bewildered "well, would you look at that..."

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/15/2013 11:44 AM

Fenily narrowed her eyes. Why was her one with someone else?

"My one!" she called. "You have come back for me, as I knew you would!" She spread her wings, ready to embrace the Hunter. However, her one was backing away, eyes wide.

"Who-who are you?"

"You called me! I am Fenily! You said I was Fen, but that was not right. I am also a lily. So I made my name myself."

Nisha stared in shock. She had not expected this at all. And...how many had she awakened, this way? How many plant spirits were now obsessed with her?

[19, 12]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/15/2013 11:55 AM

This...was quite a situation. Lakis chose to stay in the background for now, observing the scene in front of him.
He was not entirely sure if it was a wise descidion to come back here, seeing that it put poor Nisha in quite a moral dilemma. He was almost overwhelmd by the intelligence of this very newly awoken spirit, capable of even naming itself. He carefully made a few steps forward, both to give Nisha a bit of comfort, and to get a better glance at the lily spirit. Not saying anything, he merely bowed his head slightly in a greeting gesture.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/15/2013 6:54 PM

"I...I did not know you existed," admitted Nisha. She gestured to Lakis. "He is the one who sensed something different, and he is the one who took me back here."

In a flash, Fenily had dissolved into a shower of pollen, gliding right over NIsha's head and reforming so that she was glaring at Lakis.

"What are you doing with my one?" she demanded. "My one belongs to me, me only!" NIsha stared in shock. How could something born of her feelings for Fen be so...selfish? Then again...wasn't she being just a little bit selfish as well, shutting herself away like this, only opening up to the plants?

"I...I am sorry," she whispered. "But you are not Fen. You said it yourself, you are Fenily. Fen is the one I love."

The Magistrey spun around, eyes wide in shock.

"But...but you are my one! What can I do without you?"

Nisha simply looked at Lakis, eyes silently pleading. She would freely admit to having no idea how to handle this situation.

[20, 13]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/16/2013 3:07 AM

Lakis was a bit surprised at the quite, well, almost aggressive behavior of Fenily. Then again she only now was brought into a different existence, and she was obviously confused about her whole situation. He felt sorry, for both of them, having to meet under these circumstances. Catching Nisha's glance, he cleared his throat slightly
to catch Fenily's attention.

"she is not 'your one'" he said in a calm, but undoubtedly stern voice to the young plant spirit "And neither are you 'her one'. She did awaken you, yes. But without her knowledge. You have to understand that you are not 'bond' to her." he paused, taking a much softer tone "But that is not nescesarrily bad.
You have been given a new life. And you can do what you wish with it." he threw a quick glance at the hunter,
before looking back at Fenily. "Maybe, if you try and get to know her first, before claiming property on her,
she might will be wishing to keep you as company" his last words had a slightly more amused tone to it, but still
enough pressure to be taken seriously.

he was quite sure that he would get protests, and maybe even into a conflict. A lot of new spirits where a bit like teenagers, at least, they had their stubbornness. But maybe they where lucky this time.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/16/2013 12:12 PM

"It's...probably at least my fault in some ways," admitted Nisha, looking down at her feet. "I mean, when I 'awoke' her, I was talking to her as if she was Fen. I can see why that would have confused her."

"You do not understand!" insisted Fenily. "If she is not meant to be my one, why do I know where she is, no matter how far apart we are? Why does it bring me such joy whenever she comes near to me? If she is not my one, how do you explain why she was the one to wake me, and no one else?"

"Well...no one might have spoken to you like I did," replied Nisha, coming closer to the Magistrey.

"See? You knew it was meant to be! That must have been why you stopped to speak to me!"

[21, 14]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/16/2013 12:33 PM

Lakis sighed. The bond these two where sharing maybe was stronger then he first thought. For Fenily, at least.
He stood where he was, looking at Nisha thoughtfully when she spoke first, nodding his head slightly. He was not sure if, if this was one of the reasons Fenily was so...klingy, this was going to be a serious identity crysis for the young one later, or if she would pull herself together.

"It might have been destiny, it might not have been" he said, looking at Fenily again. "But still, you should
consider to calm down a bit. Even if you are spiritbond to her, you can not force yourself into her life that aggressively. Don't you think your 'one' is as confused about the new situation as you are?"
He now thought that he sounded like an adult skolding a child. something he did not like at all, but thought must be said.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/16/2013 12:39 PM

"How am I confused?" demanded Fenily. "She is my one. Therefore I am her one. What is so difficult to understand about that?"

"You are defining yourself by me!" exclaimed Nisha. "Even if we were meant to be together, it should be more important for you to find yourself, who you are besides 'my one'!"

"Besides? My only need is to be your one!" replied Fenily. Nisha groaned.

"Lakis...you have experience with spirits. Are there any...schools you could take her to, to teach her more about her new life?" asked Nisha.

[22, 15]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/16/2013 1:03 PM

Lakis furrowed his forehead.It was a good thing that Nisha was standing up to her own creation, but Fenily could or did not want to understand anything other then the two being ment for each other.
"A school? no, I'm afraid there is no such thing" he said. after a short pause, he added "I have a friend however, who could help her a lot, I think. He does not live around here, but..." he stopped, as if pondering about something with himself "...I could take her there.Also, I know a thing or two about the issue myself "

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext