These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

To The New Year, And a New Us [P][M:L, S?]

Postby Kylo » 01/01/2014 1:48 AM

{insert pet images once obtained}

"I'd appreciate your input. Sweat baby sweat baby sex is a Texas drought. Me and you do the kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about. So put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you'll feel nuts. Yes I'm Siskel, yes I'm Ebert and you're getting two thumbs up," Kotetsu sang cheerily as he raised his bottle of beer and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's shoulders.

Izumo rolled his eyes and sighed. His boyfriend was certainly a character, that was for sure, but did he really have to sing that song of all things on New Year's eve at the top of him lungs and with the windows wide open as well. The neighbors were going to report them again for making too much noise at night, but once again Kotetsu would just keep right on doing it.

"Tetsu you need to shut up already. The elderly couple below us are going to get us kicked out if you keep it up!" He punched his side playfully as he laughed raucously and noggied  him. He grinned up at him and laughed happily. Looking at the time he scrambled to find the remote to the television. "Shit it's almost time! Kotetsu, get the crackers we need to put on those stupid paper hats!"

Getting up, Kotetsu began to look around the place for the crackers. Scrunching his face up in concentration he got down on all fours and looked under the couch. Grinning he reached underneath the couch and pulled them out.

"Got them!" he cheered and got up and headed back over to Izumo. He flopped down on the couch next to him and handed one over. He took the cracker and grinned at him.

It was going to be a fun, and interesting, New Year. Especially since it would be one year exactly in a few minutes since he and Kotetsu had started dating. Sure they had been friends since childhood, but they had only started dating recently. This was a big deal to them and Izumo was going to make the most of the night with Kotetsu. Even if he had to put up with his not quite pleasant singing. Smiling up at him he edged closer to him and rested his head on his shoulder.

Kotetsu grinned down at him and leaned down to kiss him softly. He loved Izumo with all of his heart and he wanted to make this night perfect for him. After all he deserved it for putting up with him all these years. He knew he wasn't exactly always the most pleasant guy to be around, mostly due to be overly hyperactive and annoying, so for him to stay with him this long made him really happy.

They both looked up at the television screen as the seconds counted down to the New Year. They twined their fingers together and counted excitedly down the seconds.

They looked into each other's eyes as they counted the last five seconds.

Happy New Year!

They leaned in and kissed each other lovingly as fireworks went off outside. It was the perfect end to a perfect year.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Re: To The New Year, And a New Us [P][M:L, S?]

Postby Kylo » 05/03/2014 9:52 PM

Izumo sighed as he hooked his binder closed and tried to resist the urge to tighten it further. Since he was a kid he had never been normal. He didn't act like his sex, and he didn't like to be treated like his sex either. Even after the hormone treatments he never really looked how he felt inside, and the damned breasts on his chest didn't help either. At least he had a partner who understood him and was fine with what he was. Kotetsu had never cared what gender Izumo originally was. To him he would always be the guy he saw himself as. If only he could get the rest of the world to be the same.

Izumo slipped on his shirt and pulled on his chunin vest as he avoided looking at himself in the mirror. He was working on his leg wrappings when Kotetsu finally crawled out of the bed.

"'Morning," he yawned as he rubbed his eyes. He went over to Izumo and hugged him from behind. "You going in early to finish those papers?"

"Yeah, and you should too. Tsunade will have our heads if they aren't done by the time she gets there." Izumo finished up and slipped his shoes on. "Can't you take things seriously for once?" He sighed and twisted around to hug Kotetsu.

"Hey one of us has got to relax a little. Otherwise we'd both end up in the nuthouse." Kotetsu snickered and ruffled Izumo's hair. "Besides the old hag can stand to learn to be patient, after all it's not like she gets her paperwork done on time."

"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer